Circle 5 : The appearance of Yong JunHyung

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

I huddled into DongWoon's chest, feeling secured as always.

And then I remembered..

 

 

“DongWoon, Hora might find out that I am not an ordinary human.” I said.

“How come?” DongWoon looked down at me and asked.

 

 

I told him what happened just now, “I see.. But you said nothing about it right? Should be fine, she isn't such a clever girl.” DongWoon said.

I smiled, “Oppa~” I hugged him and behaved totally like a little girl.

“Aigoo~” DongWoon hugged me closer to him, “Saranghaeyo.” He said.

 

 

We had our showers before having dinner, I was preparing and DongWoon hugged me from the back.

“Aigoo~ Oppa~” I turned and looked at him.

 

 

DongWoon gave me a kiss, “Yeobo.” He said with a really sweet smile.

I pinched his nose, “Aigoo~ I am trying to cook here, you take a seat out there alright?” I asked and pushed him out of the kitchen.

 

 

DongWoon stopped at the kitchen door, “But I want to see my beloved darling wife cooks.” He said.

“Oppa~ Just wait for me outside, I will soon be done.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon then reluctantly walks out of the kitchen, “Be careful, and don’t hurt yourself.” He said.

I continued doing the dishes and then soon, dinner is served.


 

There are servants and even a chef to cook for us even, but sometimes, we preferred cooking for each other.

The honeymoon period, I guess.

 

 

“Oppa, ah~” I fed DongWoon.

DongWoon nodded, “Matsisseoyo.” He said and he fed me a spoon as well.

“Not bad.” I smiled and we enjoyed dinner together.

 

 

After dinner, DongWoon got to mark the students' assignments.

I got some work to do and I do ask DongWoon when I don't understand.

“Oppa, igeo.” I pointed to where I don't understand.

 

 

DongWoon pulled me towards him and I sat down on his lap, “This is better.” DongWoon said and had his hands on the table, cornering me.

“Oppa~” I blushed.

 

 

DongWoon gave me a kiss, “Pay attention Darling.” He said and then he explained the meaning of the text to me.

I nodded to show that understood, DongWoon looked at me, “Darling, are you sure you understood?” He asked.

 

 

I nodded and attempt to move away from this ambiguous position.

DongWoon didn't want to let me go, “Min Ah, could you just stay here with me?” His eyes are 'killing' me once again.

 

 

In the end, I softened and nodded, “If I don't distract you from working then.” I said.

DongWoon smiled, “You are such a great source of distraction. It would be better to let you be here than to be somewhere else.” He said.

 

 

He gave me a kiss, “It's really hard to resist you.” DongWoon said.

“Oppa~ Stop teasing me~” I said and I knew my face is definitely red now.

 

 

We stayed in that position for rather long and finally, DongWoon finished marking.

I guess I was tired and I had my head lying on DongWoon's shoulder, sometime later, I probably fell asleep.

DongWoon carried me back into the room and huddled me to sleep.

 

 

The next morning, one of the servants passed a letter to me.

It's from Abeoji.

 

 

-I will make a visit to your house soon along with your Eommeoni.-
 

 

 

DongWoon stood beside me, “Abeoji is coming over?” He asked.

I nodded, “Ne, Eommeoni as well.” I said, feeling worried somehow.

DongWoon sensed my insecureness, “Don't worry, no matter what happens, I will make sure you won't get hurt.” He said.

 

 

Just then the doorbell rang, “Annyeong~” that voice..

“JunHyung, Can you learn to behave?” Abeoji started chiding.

 

 

I looked at the people in front of me, “Abeoji, Eommeoni, JunHyung oppa, why are you all here?” I asked.

“You read the letter?” Abeoji asked.

I nodded.

 

 

“Good. We are here now and would be staying for a week.” Abeoji said.

*Just a side note, Abeoji can be really RANDOM sometimes..*

 

 

DongWoon greeted them and had the servants to arrange the rooms for them.

“DongWoon, Abeoji haven't seen you for a while, how have you two been?” Abeoji asked.

“Abeoji, We are fine. First thing first, there isn't any emergencies right?” I asked.

 

 

Abeoji looked at me, “Min Ah, you are still like a little girl.” He ruffled my hair and then got into a serious mood.

“Kang Hora hurt you isn't it? Her slave appeared somewhere near where both of you are for a purpose.” Abeoji said.

 

 

“The 'Soul' that I took recently? It was on purpose?” I asked.

JunHyung nodded, “Ne, Hora sent him to kill you.” He said.

 

 

Yong JunHyung, 22 years old, the descendant of the 'Dragon', JunHyung with the power of Fire.
'Manipulator' and 'Dragon' had a good relationship as well.

 

 

“Oppa, how did you know?” I asked.

“DongWoon knows it clearly don't you?” JunHyung asked.

DongWoon nodded, “I sensed his Murder motive.” He said.

 

 

'Gumiho' are very sensitive species, who could sense anything faster than anyone else. Sometimes, they could even foresee the future.

“That's why you changed to the ‘Gumiho’ form?” I asked.

He nodded.

 

 

“Be really careful these days, I will be around so it's a form of protection as well.” JunHyung said.

The 'Dragon' acts as a Bodyguard to ''Manipulator'.

“JunHyung Oppa, komawo.” I said.

And then, my parents and JunHyung oppa went to take their rest.

 

 

Oppa and I had breakfast and we got ready for school.

Luckily, we woke up early today.

“Min Ah, ah~” DongWoon fed me with food as usual and we went to school afterwards.

 

 

 

Ever since knowing that Hora sent someone to kill me, DongWoon and I didn't really felt that afraid.

As long as she doesn't know I am a 'Manipulator' then everything wouldn't get complicated.


 

 

DongWoon gave me a kiss before we went separate ways, “Be careful, we shall meet later.” He said.

I nodded, “Geokjeonghaji maseyo.” I said and I went to class.

 

 

Hora isn't in class yet, I turned to the back and asked, “YoSeob, where's EunJi and.. Hora?”

“EunJi went to the ladies, as for Hora.. Na molla.” YoSeob replied.

 

 

I nodded, class is about to start and Hora is back.

I sensed something amiss, “YoSeob ah, Why is EunJi taking so long?” I asked.