Circle 7 : The upcoming 'Circle Meeting'

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

I thought about what had happened these days, and spent quite a long time in the shower room.

“Yeobo~ If you are still not coming out, I will be going in~!” DongWoon shouted from outside.

 

 

I wore my clothes and then went out, “And I dare you to.” I pouted.

“There's always the next time.” He said cheekily with a wonderful sweet smile.

 

 

And then he held my hand, “Come on, dinner time. Abeoji and Eommeoni are waiting.” DongWoon said.

We went down fast and I greeted, “Abeoji, Eommeoni, oppa, mianhae.” I said.

“Gwaenchana, take a seat. We shall serve the food now.” Abeoji ordered and the servants got the food all laid out nicely on the table.

 

 

JunHyung oppa looks really hungry already, “Shall we start?” He asked.

Abeoji and Eommeoni had the first bite before we started eating, it's a form of respect in our circle.

Looking at JunHyung oppa satisfied with his food, I smiled.

 

 

DongWoon clipped some food over to my bowl, “Stop thinking and eat well.” He whispered into my ears.

And I nodded plus blushed as the 3 of them seating opposite us is staring.

 

 

“Aigoo~ you two never fail to make us feel so awkward. Oh well, forget it, continue. I am fine with it.” JunHyung teased and continued with his food.

“Oppa~” I whined and felt even shy after his comment.

 

 

“Min Ah, Eommeoni is really glad that you are married to the Son family.” Eommeoni said.

DongWoon looked at me, “I am so glad to have you as my wife.” He said.

 

 

“Eomma, DongWoon, you two are not helping..” I covered my face with both hands.

Abeoji interrupted, “Let's eat, got some serious matters later on.” Abeoji said sternly.

We then had our meals and sat down on the sofas after dinner.

 

 

“Abeoji, what's the matter? You looked really troubled.” I said.

“The problem with the Half-blood is brewing. More and more of them are exchanging parts of their 'souls' for the 'Grudge' spell just to have 6 hours of Pure-blood power.” Abeoji addressed the problem with a frown and a heavy sigh ending the sentence.

 

 

DongWoon held me tighter to him, “I heard about this from the Abeoji's call just now. There seems to be more and more Half-bloods targeting the 'Dragon'.” He said.

I looked at JunHyung, Oppa caught me looking, he smiled, “Geokjeonghaji maseyo, I will be killing them off before they could touch me.” He said.

 

 

Indeed true. JunHyung oppa is a really strong 'Dragon' with the rare Fire element.

 

The 'Dragon's with Gold element is extinct and there aren’t any Half-blood descendants even.

The next rare would be the Fire element. There are few Half-bloods out there and the Pure-blood ones are even fewer.

 

The Earth and Ice elements are the more typical ones as these two elements often are paired together. (Couples!!)

The Fire is paired with the Gold element at first but it got extinct and now the existence of the Fire 'Dragon's are getting lesser due to this.

 

 

I nodded, “So that explains why Hora attacked EunJi? Trying to get their 'soul'?” I asked.

“It's the only possibility now. There might be another reason to it.” Abeoji said.

“They want their voices to be heard.” DongWoon said.

 

 

I looked at DongWoon, “Their voices to be heard? But they are just Half-bloods. They aren't even allowed to join the 'Mystical Circle'.” I said.

“That's the reason why they want to rebel and even get stronger.” Eommeoni highlighted the point.

 

 

JunHyung agreed, “The next 'Circle Meeting' is coming, I guess we might have some troubles accessing the 'Blood types'.” He said.

Speaking of blood types, it's not the typical ABO Human blood types but the Pureness.

 

 

“Eottheokae?” I asked.

“My family had arranged for some of us to be inspecting the guests that are coming for the meeting.” DongWoon said, the 'Gumiho's does suits the job.

 

 

“The 'Manipulator's would be setting up spells forbidding Half-bloods from entering as the first gantry.” Abeoji added.

“We 'Dragon's are in-charge of the security when the meeting is held with the help of the 'Elf's (Elves) whom would be flying around patrolling.” JunHyung said.

 

 

I nodded, “I do wish nothing bad happens. The elders are all here and it wouldn't be good if any Half-blood comes into contact.” I said.

DongWoon gave me a kiss on my forehead, “I will protect you no matter what.” He said.

“As long as they are not Pure-bloods, I wouldn't let them get close to you as well.” JunHyung added.

“Komawo.” I said and I felt really touched.

 

 

“The 'Healer's would be coming right? I hope they won't be skipping again, the other races are detested by their disrespectful actions and I don't want it to escalate further.” Abeoji instructed and I nodded.

I got to make a call to KiKwang and Chae Rin.

 

 

We went back to our rooms and I decided to make a call to KiKwang first, reminding him about the 'Circle Meeting'.

He sounded unwilling but he agreed after I whined a few times, coaxing and persuading him to come.

“You promised! A man shouldn't turn back into his words. I guess it's late already, goodnight.” I said and ended the call.

 

 

DongWoon is marking the assignments, I went up to bed and snuggle beside him.

He was wearing a leopard print-designed framed spectacle, “Are you tired? If so, then sleep. I will be rather busy tonight.” DongWoon said.

 

 

I sensed some jealousy in his speech, “Oppa~” I whined, “Are you jealous?” I asked.

“Must you whine in such a cute manner when speaking to him?” DongWoon asked.

 

 

I pouted and looked at him in the eyes, “Geureondae, it worked well always. Aniyo?” I asked.

I whined, “DongWoon ah~~ Mianhae~” I said.


 

He turned to look at me, “And do you know where you are wrong?” DongWoon asked.

I nodded passively, “I promise, I won't whine to other people aside from you, unless there's a must.” I said.

 

 

“No unless. You mustn't do that to anyone aside from me.” DongWoon said, so dominant?

I nodded, “Ne.” I smiled and I gave him a peck on the lips.

 

 

He smiled and looked at me, “Yeobo, you looked so sweet right now.” He said.

I got away from him, “Annyeonghi jumuseyo DongWoon ah, don't stay up too late.” I said and I snuggle myself under the blanket.

 

 

DongWoon let out a smirk, he took off his specs and left the assignments on the side table and he switched off the lights.

I felt him snuggling into the blanket and his hand grabbed my waist, “Yeobo, shall we continue what we were doing yesterday afternoon?” He asked.

I struggled but fell for his sweetness, soon we lip locked and...

 


You all shall imagine what happened then :p