Circle 48: The REAL EXCHANGE

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

The whole place is engulfed in white light, somehow there was haze and slowly everything becomes clear..

The 'Soul Gripper' is now standing beside an elegant lady seating on a throne.

 

 

“This is..?” I asked, curious about where exactly am I now.

“The hidden side of the 'Tree of Life'.” The lady replied.

“Min Ah, do you recognise me?” She asked.
 

 

 

I know this familiar voice..
 

 

“You are the 'Guardian' of the 'Tree of Life'?” I asked.

She nodded lightly, “I know why you came but I can't really help you much. It's fixed, a promise is a promise. She said.

“But.. Isn't there any ways? I am willing to exchange for DongWoon.” I said.

 

 

“Even so, you aren't arranged to be dead now. Min Ah, everything in life has got its own time to live and time to die. What's fated cannot be changed. She said.

“Not even space for negotiation?” I asked.
 

 

 

The 'Soul Gripper' spoke to her and she looked at me, “If you really want to exchange, tell me the reason why?” She asked.

“Reason why I want to exchange? He's my everything. I said.

“Everything? He isn't as kind as you think he is. He gets his way with many different mean, doesn't that bothers you?” She asked.

 

 

“I don't care about his past, what I care about is NOW. I love him for who he is, I will understand him for what he did, I love him and this will never change.
 

 

 

The lady shook his head, “Do you really want to exchange?” She asked.

“Yes.” I said.
 

 

 

The lady chanted a spell and slowly, my body started disappearing starting from the bottom.
 

 

 

Out of the blue, a sudden rain pours..

“He knows it.” The 'Soul Gripper' said.
 

 

 

That familiar sentence appeared in my head once again, the way he looks at me, how he smile, how sweet he is..

I nodded, “Saranghaeyo.” I said softly and soon I am gone.
 

 

 

He stood there at the exact location whereby I just left, he looked at the 'Soul Gripper', “Why did you agree?! Why?!” He shouted at both of them and slowly dropped to his knees..
 

 

 

I am now standing beside him, “Saranghaeyo..” Tears fell and slowly, I am brought to another place.
 

 

 

DongWoon went back to our house, JunHyung and HyunSeung was totally shock to see him.

“DongWoon?” JunHyung looked at him, “Min Ah.. Where is she? Did she follow you back?” He asked.

Knowing that I wouldn't be taging along but still, he asked..

 
 

 

DongWoon shook his head, he walked up into the room and he heard babies crying..

DongWoon went into the room, “Hush hush darlings, Appa is here.” He said gently.

The children then smiled, isn't it so wonderful?

“Mianhae, appa couldn't be by your side..” DongWoon said and stayed beside the children's bed all this while.

He didn't eat or drink anything, just staying beside the children, taking care of them.
 

 

 

 

*As for Me*

“Where is this place?” I asked, looking at the person in front of me.

“The place where you reincarnated. To the next lifetime.” She said.

 

 

She's the 'Bridge Passer'..

In ancient history, I remembered, I would now have to drink a potion what would allow me to be forgetting what happened throughout my whole life..

 
 

“Drink this up.” She said and passed me a bottle.
 

 

I knew it.
 

 

 

“Can I not drink it?” I asked.
 


 

She shook, “It would be hard for you if you intend to keep those memories.” She said.
 

 

 

 

“Why must we forget?” I asked.

 

 

 

She was taken aback at first, but then smiled, “Sometimes, forgetting is a way to heal the wound as well.” She said.

 

“But what if I choose to be hurt?”

 

She gave me a stern look, “It would be impossible just you alone hurting, people around you would be hurting as well.” She said.
 

 

 

Then she regained her calm, “I will grant you a wish after you drink the potion.” She said.
 

 

 

After I drink the potion, I wouldn't even know that she gave me a wish..

 

 

“No, can I request for my wish to be said now?” I asked.

 
 

 

She shook.
 

 

 

I bite my finger, blood oozes out, I wrote on the table, “To be Son Dong Woon's wife once again, to love and to be together with our family.”
 

 

 

I drank the potion..
 

 

 

I looked at the 'Bridge Passer' once again, She looked at me, “Go on then, I will grant you your wish.”

 

 

 

I went across the bridge and I am back..

“Min Ah?” HyunSeung stood there like a statue.

“Oppa?” I smiled, “I am died.” I said.
 

 

 

HyunSeung stared hard at me, “Are you sure?!” He asked.

I shook my head, “I am no longer the Min Ah that you know, because I died once already.” I said.

JunHyung came by and looked at me, “The 'Bridge Passer' let you go?”

I shook, “She granted my wish.” I said.
 

 

 

 

I felt a tight hug from the back, I knew who he is..

 


So I didn't really sacrificed anyone to save Min Ah but, I am glad the Bridge Passer granted her wish?

You all felt so too right? *wink* Do comment!

It's gonna end~ I know I will miss you people~