Circle 30 : The fight is starting..

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

The number of Half-bloods acting is lowered and there are almost no signs of it.

I do wish this problem is solved and during the 'Circle Meeting', everyone would be able to let this matter ease off and we could discuss on other things.

 

I looked at KiKwang, “KiKwang, is there really nothing wrong with me and I am just deprived of sleep?” I asked.

He nodded after a long pause, “I shall send you home then.” He said and got his car keys.

 

 

I stopped him, “Gwaenchana. Lesson is almost over, DongWoon would be able to drive me home.” I said.

KiKwang held my hand, “Just let me send you back home, DongWoon probably is still busy.” He said.

I looked at him, “Oppa? What's wrong? You seem angry and.. What's wrong with you?” I asked.

 

 

KiKwang let go of my hand, “DongWoon and you.. You two did it didn't you?” He asked.

“Did what?” I asked, I really didn't know.

Okay, I admit, I am dense, really dense.

 

 

KiKwang showed me a you-know-what-I-am-saying kind of look and then I got him, I nodded.

KiKwang shook his head and sighed, “Why did he..” He said softly.

 

 

“KiKwang?” I asked.

“I will bring you home.” He said and he held my hand while dragging me out of the Medical Room.

“Ya~ KiKwang oppa!” It hurts when he grabbed my wrist in such a rough way.

 

 

Just then, “Yah! Lee KiKwang!” DongWoon appeared and shouted at KiKwang.

DongWoon pushed him onto the wall, I was overwhelmed, “DongWoon!” I shouted.

Luckily there isn't anyone at that time.

 

 

“Stop it, there's nothing.” I said and stood in between both of them.

DongWoon then let KiKwang off his grip and looked at me, “Min Ah, gwaenchanayo?” He asked.

I nodded, “Gwaenchana.” I said.

 

 

KiKwang looked at DongWoon being so worried over me, he let out a cold laugh, “What a 'Gumiho', I knew you had motives.” He said.

DongWoon shot him a cold glare, “What are you trying to say?” He asked.

“You know what I mean, that mark.. How could you leave it on her?” KiKwang got agitated again.

 

 

DongWoon looked away and let out a cold laugh, “And who are you to care? It's me and MY wife.” he emphasized the word "My".

I looked both of them, “Ya! What's wrong with both of you? Had explosives today? What's with the sarcasm?” I said.

 

 

DongWoon shook his head, “Let's get home then. I don't want to be here any longer.” He said.

KiKwang went back into the clinic and we left.

“I have got your bag so don't worry.” DongWoon said and we went back home.

 

 

I felt really tired and went to sleep again.

DongWoon is in the study room and JunHyung went in without notice.

 

 

“Don't you even know the courtesy to knock?” DongWoon asked.

JunHyung didn't even care, “Courtesy is meant to those who deserve it.” He said.

 

 

DongWoon looked at him, “So what's now? Harping on me for that matter again? I have told you so, that was already in the PAST.” He said.

“I still couldn't accept you and Min Ah, so filthy and dirty..” He said.

 

 

DongWoon stared at JunHyung with his blue eyes, “Are you asking for a fight?” He asked.

“Why not settle it once and for all?” JunHyung asked.

 

Is he asking for death?!

 

 

DongWoon looked at him, “You know clearly that you won't have a chance, stop being childish.” He said and went back to continue with work.

“Fire!” JunHyung summoned 'Fire', a fire ball was shot towards DongWoon.

 

 

DongWoon held the fire ball and then it diminishes into ashes.

“I told you that you won't stand a chance.” DongWoon said.

 

 

JunHyung fired another one and DongWoon was pissed by it.

“Are you really taking this serious?” DongWoon asked.

JunHyung transformed into his 'Dragon' form with his pair of 'Fire Wings' attached on his back.

 

 

DongWoon transformed to his 'Gumiho' form as well, “Take it all outside, I don't want Min Ah to be waken up.” He said.

Both of them leapt out of the window and went down to the basement by the alternative entrance at the garden.

How will the fight end up with?