Circle 1 : The 'Gumiho' and the 'Manipulator'

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

A long long time ago…

Whereby the forests are no ordinary forests.

A bunch of mystical creatures gather and call themselves the ‘Mystical Circle’.

 

 

They are ruled under the ‘Manipulators’, the Seo family.

‘MyStical Circle’ compromised of the ‘Manipulator’, ‘Healer’, ‘Dragon’ ,‘Gumiho’ and the ‘Elf’.

 

 

The ‘Healers’ are meant to be serving the descendants of the ‘Manipulators’ and in exchange, the ‘Manipulators’ keeps them away from harm.

 

As for the ‘Gumiho’ family, they are destined to be married to the ‘Manipulators’. Only pure blood descendants are eligible to be married to the ‘Manipulators’.

And to prove that they are pure blood, ‘Gumiho’ would possess the ‘History Book’ which is born with them.

 

 

I am Seo Min Ah, Pure blood descendant of the Seo family, a ‘Manipulator’.

“Yes, Missy.” Everyone at home is all either manipulated or manipulating.

You have to be manipulating if you don’t want to be manipulated.

 

 

My husband is a ‘Gumiho’, a Pure blood ‘Gumiho’.

The more good deeds they accumulate, the more the attractive their Human form would be.

My Husband is a good guy.

 

 

*While I am in school...*

“Son seonsaengnim, these are the essays. ” I said and I placed that whole pile of essays on his work desk.
*Seonsaengnim means Professor/Teacher (Teaching professions)*

 

 

In front of me is Son DongWoon seonsaengnim.

He is 21 years old this year, the youngest professor ever out of the whole of Korea.

His level of IQ is estimated to be 180 and it might be progressing on, plus, his appearance is just a killer.

 

 

He is the most attractive professor in the school, be it students or teaching staffs, as long as you are a female, there's no doubt that you would be attracted to him.

(I am not too sure about the males, maybe.. :p)

“Min Ah, komawo.” He said and then I went back to class.

As the class representative, I had to do this kind of job.

 

 

The next lesson was Mathematics, I don't really like that subject.

The whole lecture really bored me out but no choice, my parents chose the courses for me and I have to accept it.

 

 

And finally, the very last lesson of today, which is Biomedical Sciences.

We have got practical lessons today and hence, everyone made their way to the assigned laboratories.

 

 

Yoon seonsaengnim stood right in front and he introduced Son DongWoon.

“Class, I am sure you all are familiar with Son seonsaengnim. We are glad to have him here with us together to conduct the practical together.” Yoon sonsaengnim said.

“Since banjang doesn't have a partner today, Son seonsaengnim shall be your partner.” Hong seonsaengnim said.

*Banjang means Class Representative/ Class Monitor*

I nodded my head and then DongWoon made his way to my side.

 

 

As the banjang of the class, My seat was allocated to be at the nearest table to Seonsaengnim.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Son Seonsaengnim.” I greeted him.

 

 

DongWoon smiled, “Banjang, I heard that you are the top student for this course, I am looking forward to work with you.” He said.

Although I don't like Mathematics but aside from that, I scored straight A's for the rest of my module.

 

 

Yoon seonsaengnim then explain to us what are we supposed to do for today and we all started our experiment once we are ready.

“Be careful with the different chemicals, don't get yourself hurt.” Yoon Seonsaengnim reminded the class.

The girls in class are all going mad as DongWoon moves around the laboratory and observing them as well.

 

 

I am better off myself doing everything alone, just then, YoSeob came to my table.

 

 

Right in front of me now, a cute dorky guy, Yang Yoseob.

He is one of best friends in class and also, he really cares for me a lot. We knew each other ever since high school.

 

 

“Min Ah, you need help?” YoSeob asked.

I shook my head, “Ani, geokjeonghaji maseyo.” I said.

*Geokjeonghaji maseyo means "Don't worry"*

 

 

YoSeob looked at the results that I have tabulated so far, “How did you even got those results in such a short time?” He was once again amazed.

“Go get on with your work, EunJi seems to be having some difficulties now.” I said to him.

 

 

EunJi is YoSeob's partner, both of them are childhood friends as well.

YoSeob then took his leave, “Got to get back, be careful.” He reminded and then he went back to his seat.

I was waiting for the chemical reaction to happen and just then, an accident happened.

“Banjang, I need your help here.” The classmate behind me said.

 

 

She’s Kang Hora, the descendent of the Kang family, a ‘Gumiho’.

The Kang family is known to be having a close relationship with the Son family.

Just a note, the Kang family is the wittiest and the cruellest family out of the ‘Gumiho’ race.