Circle 16 : The appearance of "KrisYeol' Couple

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

The next morning, it was a Saturday.

Everything is fine but I did request JunHyung to let me have a chance to meet with Kris and ChanYeol.

“Min Ah, would you like to meet them now?” JunHyung came by the table to ask.

“Oppa, just arrange them to meet me at somewhere near here. I don't want them to know me as a 'Manipulator'.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon asked regarding what happened, he was at first reluctant after knowing about my plans but he gave in eventually.

“DongWoon ah, geokjeonghaji maseyo.” I said and gave him an assuring smile.

“Then I shall accompany you then.” JunHyung said, “DongWoon, don't worry.” He assured DongWoon.

 

 

We set off to the fast food restaurant that is near here.

Both ChanYeol and Kris are elder than me, Kris is the same age as JunHyung.

JunHyung made the excuse to ask them out for a meal and he mentioned he would be bringing a girl along.

ChanYeol loves meeting new friends and hence he agreed and promised to bring Kris along.


 

 

JunHyung and I went over to meet them, they are punctual, good kids.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” ChanYeol greeted us with a brilliant smile.

He was wearing a blue duck cap, a T-shirt and trousers, a cute-looking outfit. His eyes are so enticing as though they are shining.

 

 

As compared to Kris, ChanYeol is slightly shorter, just a bit. They are both so tall.

Kris wore a more sophisticated outfit, he looked really COOL. Those Icy looking eyes, I thought he was an Ice 'Dragon' instead.

 

 

I smiled, “Annyeonghaseyo oppadeul, jeoneun Min Ah imnida.” I said, not saying the surname is a deliberate move.

“Hyung, neo yeoja chingu?” ChanYeol asked.

We made a pact to say that we are about to date, not dating yet. I mean, this kind of ambiguous relationship would be better and it wouldn't cause both of them to suspect on me too much.

 

 

JunHyung shook his head and he said quite softly to ChanYeol, “About to.”

ChanYeol nodded, “Ah~ Hyung, hwaiting!” He said.

 

 

JunHyung introduced both of them to me, “This cute guy is ChanYeol, and that solemn guy beside is Kris.” He said.

“He just doesn’t smile so easily, unless he's with me only.” ChanYeol said, smiling to Kris beside him really sweetly.

 

 

Kris looked at him and let out a slight smile, not a really wide one, maybe he doesn't like the feeling of showing his happiness when others are around.

I see that Kris always looks at ChanYeol with very gentle eyes and a slight smile, that whole aura of him is so different when he is with someone else.

 

 

Looks like Kris is someone I could learn more about why the Half-bloods are all slowly indulging into 'Grudge'.

We decided to go to the nearby arcade as ChanYeol is asking for it, Kris nodded and we went there.

Kris doesn't really play with ChanYeol but just looking at him.

 

 

JunHyung asked Kris to bring me outside as it's too noisy and he promised he would look after ChanYeol.

Kris nodded and we went outside.

He was a quiet guy, not many words said, probably not with me, a new girl that he doesn't really knows a lot.

 

 

I looked up at him, “Kris oppa, you are a 'Dragon' right?” I asked.

Kris was a little shock, but he went back to his calm state, “JunHyung told you that as well? He must have loved you a lot.” He said.

“Not as much as how much Oppa loves ChanYeol.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol allowed me to call him just by his name as we are only of a year age difference.

Kris shook his head, “I think my love for him is still not enough. If not he wouldn't..(sell his 'soul')” Kris stopped saying what he wanted to say.

But I could roughly guess what it is.

 

 

“Oppa, what's wrong? I heard about some bits and there from JunHyung oppa as well, would you mind telling me? It's better to tell someone than keeping it to yourself. I am a reliable secret-keeper, zipped.” I had my thumb and index fingers together and swiped across my lips.

 

 

Kris looked at me, he started talking, “ChanYeol was a bubbly kid since young. He doesn't mind people saying that he's a Half-blood. I love him that way, The innocent, pure and kind ChanYeol.” He said.

“It's not that he isn't innocent, pure or kind now, he didn't change but I don't know why he wants to get that spell. Only 6 hours of being a Pure-blood and he gets hurt every day.” Kris said passively, feeling the heart aches to a point that he thought he could have died at that moment.

 

 

I gave him a light pat on the shoulders, “Oppa, there must be a reason, you clearly know that reason don't you?” I asked.

Because of me. He did it because he wanted to be compatible with me.” Kris said and a line of tears dripped down.

 

 

He wiped his tears away, “I wouldn't forgive the person who made him go through that hurtful curse.” Kris said and his eyes turned Orange.

“And do you happen to know who?” I asked, trying not to appear too desperate for the answer, in case, I am exposed.

“A green light.” Kris replied.
 

 

 

Just then, JunHyung carried ChanYeol out of the arcade, Kris went over to carry his "Wife" and then he left in a hurry.

But before that, he looked at me, “Thank you, I felt better.” Kris said and we watched them leave.

 

 

JunHyung and I went to the car park and we went back home. DongWoon and HyunSeung are waiting by the door.

I spoke to them about what I knew from the KrisYeol (Kris+ChanYeol) couple, “It was all done by a green light.” I said.

 

 

“He doesn't know who the green light is?” DongWoon asked.

“ChanYeol fainted during the 7th hour and so Kris bought him back and he wasn't able to finish what he wanted to say.” I replied.

 

 

“But now we are sure that it's done by a Green light. The Half-bloods are targeted and accepted the curse due to their personal reasons, compatibility, stronger power, larger existence among the same breed, etc.” HyunSeung concluded.

“Those kids who wanted attention are targeted easily.” JunHyung added.

 

 

We all fell into silence, not knowing what to do to make the Half-bloods feel better.

“Why not try talking to them? Communication is important.” HyunSeung suggested.

“But there's such a big group of them out there.” I said.

 

 

“We speak to ten, let them go back home and spread to more, and then more and more would get the message.” HyunSeung said.

DongWoon agreed, “Not a bad idea, but the first 10 that we choose to talk with them must be chosen wisely.” He said.

“And there must be a good reason to convince them.” JunHyung said.

 

 

“Is there any ways we could remove the spell?” I asked.

“Maybe the 'Healer's?” DongWoon asked.

“We aren't that sure too. Maybe you could ask your Abeoji.” JunHyung suggested.

I nodded, “Abeoji and Eommeoni left just now. Due to they had to make preparations for the 'Circle Meeting'.” DongWoon said.

 

I decided to meet up with KiKwang instead. DongWoon drove me there and he had a discussion. 

 


Yoohoo~ KrisYeol~ Aww.. I totally ship this pair! Ultra-sweet!

Well, will Min Ah have a way to remove the spell? 

be patient and let's look forward to it!(:

Do comment!