Circle 21 : Punishment?

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

I went back up to the room and heard DongWoon shouting into the phone, “Don't make me repeat myself, get them or you will know what kind of punishment you would get from me!”

I was rather taken aback by his words, I mean, I never knew he was so uptight and tensed when it comes to the 'Gumiho' matters.

 

 

And just when I had calmed my nerves down, DongWoon opened the door, “Min Ah?” He looked at me with a slightly surprised look.

He probably didn't expect me to be standing behind the doors.

 

 

I looked at him, appearing to be concerned, “Oh, oppa? waeyo? Why do you look so shock?” I asked, “As for the Hald-blood issue, Don't stress yourself too much.” I said.

DongWoon hugged me tightly close to him, I felt that he's probably feeling so confused and I seem to have felt him as a "lost kid".

 

 

I hugged him, “It's okay, every problem, there's bound to be a solution to it.” I said to him while slowly patting on his back, calming him down a little.

DongWoon tightened the hug a little more, “Komawo.” He said.

 

 

I nodded and lay my head on his chest, “You are not alone, I will be by your side, always.” I said.

DongWoon left a kiss on my forehead, and we stood there for a little while more, enjoying the moment till..

 

 

We heard the main door lock clicked and the JunSeung (JunHyung+HyunSeung) are back.

I let go of DongWoon, “Oppa, do you want to take a rest?” I asked.

DongWoon nodded, “I shall lie on the bed for a while.” He said.

I nodded and then made my down to tell the oppadeul to keep their volume down.

 

 

We went to the study room, “So how's everything?” I asked.

“The 'Healer's Village' is fully re-built, the 'Mystical Forest' is also back to normal now and the elders and 'Elf' are back to the Forest.” JunHyung reported.

 

 

I nodded, HyunSeung continued, “The petals are still intact and the 'Tree of Life' is doing good, thanks to the 'Elf's who takes turn to patrol it 24 hours.” He said.

I am glad to hear these news, “Good. The 'Circle Meeting would be coming really soon. I still have to settle ChanYeol and Kris' matter. Plus, DongWoon had to settle Hora's problem.” I said, feeling headache over all these things.

 

 

JunHyung ruffled my hair, “The little girl that we knew of had grown so much. Till a fine young lady and someone who is so responsible, oppa is so proud of you.” He said.

He never fails to be the one motivating me when I faced obstacles.

 

 

I looked up at him, “Oppa~ Komawo.” I said.

“Not forgetting me, Min Ah, you can do it. We trust in you, no matter what happens, we will support you.” HyunSeung said.

I smiled, “HyunSeung oppa, komawo.” I said.

I told oppadeul to go rest first and then I made my way back to the room.

 

 

DongWoon was sleeping really soundly, I kept my footsteps silent.

DongWoon seems to have sensed something, he starts to stirs.

I went to him and gave him light pats and his back, coaxing him back to sleep.

 

 

DongWoon held my hand, added some strength and pulled me down so I could be lying down by his side.

“DongWoon ah~” I was a little overwhelmed by this sudden action and gave him a light punch on his chest.

“Ah!” He had his hand over the spot where I just punched him and frowned a little.

 

 

“Does it hurt a lot?” I asked and looked at him worrying, “Mianhae oppa, joesonghaeyo.” I said.

DongWoon looked at me feeling worried for him, he continued, “Apayo..” He said and chuckled.

 

 

It was then I knew he was faking it all this while, “Son DongWoon!” I and turned away from him.

DongWoon then knew that his joke got a little over this time, he nudged me, “Yeobo mianhae, I was just joking. Mianhae, I know I got a little too over this time.” He said.

 

 

I didn't budge, DongWoon hugged me from the back, “Joesonghaeyo~ I didn't do it on purpose, please don't be angry anymore~” He said.

I couldn't bear with it longer but let out a laugh, I turned to DongWoon, “I was just getting my revenge.” I stuck out my tongue mischievously.

 

 

DongWoon held me closer by placing his hands round my waist, “Min Ah, don't you know that naughty girls are to be punished?” He asked.

 

 

Punished..

I remembered what DongWoon said when he was shouting behind the doors just now.

Suddenly a cold went down my spine and I shivered a little.

 

 

DongWoon sensed that there was something amiss, “Min Ah, gwaenchana? Why are you shivering out of a sudden?” He asked.

I shook my head, “Ani, gwaenchana. I felt a little cold.” I hugged him, “Better.” I said.

 

 

 

Warning! (Once again :p)

Just DongMin sweet moments!

 

 

 

DongWoon kissed my neck and left a sweet red marking there, “Want to feel a little hotter?” He asked.

I blushed and I just indulge myself into the pleasure with DongWoon's honeyed words and his dazzling smile.

“I am glad to be able to see your smile once again.” I looked at him while he is in a position above of me.

 

 

DongWoon kissed me, “Mianhae, I shouldn't have you to be worrying about me.” He said.

“It's a wife's responsibility to worry about my husband's well being.” I said and gave him a kiss while we continued with what we were doing just now.

 



And here we go!

The main image says it all~

Son DongWoon.. Is he really just handling the 'Gumiho' matters SERIOUSLY?

Or is it that he's trying REALLY HARD to HIDE something?

 

Stay tuned and comment!

Also, recommend this to your friends if you like it!(:

To know more about the main characters used, support my previous fanfiction as well!

"Love with a Shutter" is a sweeter story than this and I guess we could all be able to link more to it as it is not this kind of Supernatural genre.