Circle 37 (Part 2) : Even HE is hiding something..

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

We got into the car and DooJoon directed us to his house.

 

(DongWoon's POV)

“It's so similar!” DongWoon looked at the exterior of the house and was shock.

 

Soon, we reached. DongWoon helped DooJoon down the car and offered to bring him into the house.

 

“Why is this all the same?” He was really curious about what happened.

DooJoon, with DongWoon's help, he sat down on the sofa.


 

“Mianhae, my small abode is rather messy and old looking.” DooJoon said.

DongWoon shook his head, “Hyung, your house seems pretty old already.” He asked.

“Yeah, It's old already.” He said.

 

 

I looked around and saw his photo on the side table, “Seonsaengnim, you lived here alone?” I asked.

“Yeah, I used to live with my dongsaeng but now it's just me.” DooJoon replied.

“Where's your dongsaeng then?” I asked, feeling curious.

 

 

DooJoon just smiled, “I believe he went somewhere far but I know he's safe and sound.” He said.

DongWoon decided to ask, “Hyung, don't you have a photo of your dongsaeng?”

DooJoon shook his head, “I forgot who my dongsaeng is.”

DooJoon looked at me, “Just that somehow people told me that. I lost my memory a few years ago due to a car accident. I was lucky to have been still alive.” He said.

“Not even one photo?” DongWoon asked.

“The house was involved in a fire a few years ago as well. Look, there's still marks of the fire.” DooJoon pointed to the corner of the ceiling and it shows hints of black.

“The photos are all burned.” DooJoon said.

 

 

“Then do you remember your dongsaeng's name?” I asked.

DongWoon is expecting an answer, DooJoon shook, “I remembered, he's Yoon.. Something.. Joon? Our names should be similar.” He said.

“Yoon KiJoon?” DongWoon asked.

DooJoon looked at him, “KiJoon? Maybe. He said.

 

 

(My POV)

DongWoon looks disappointed, I wonder why?

 

 

“Hyung, you should rest.” DongWoon said and he helped DooJoon into his room.

“Komawo.” DooJoon said as DongWoon helped him to his bed and he sat down on it.

DongWoon bowed and then was about to leave, “DongWoon ah, you kind of let me remember someone whom I am dearest to, but I just couldn't remember.” He said.

DongWoon turned his back and looked at him, he smiled, “How I wish you remember.” he said.

DooJoon already is in a comfy position lying down..

 

 

 

All the scenes just flashes back..

 

“Hyung, am I strange?”

“Ani, you are my beloved dongsaeng.”

“Hyung, where's Appa and Eomma?”


“They are up in heaven somewhere looking at us, KiJoon..”

“Hyung..”

 

 

DongWoon looked at DooJoon, with teary eyes, “Hyung..” He said and then wiped his tears away before coming out.

I looked at him, “Is it really fine to leave Seonsaengnim alone? He seems to be really ill.” I asked.

“Let's go home then, he's old enough to take care of himself.” DongWoon said and held my hand and we left.

 

 

 

Something that we don't know is that..

Even DooJoon is hiding something..

 


I hope you guys love the updates, I know this fanfic is a little not so "Humanised",

Even my best friend said she doesn't really like this as she finds it hard to imagine..):

Well, do comment!(: