Circle 22 : Gumiho Matters

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

The next morning, DongWoon applied for leave and had to be back to the 'Gumiho's Forest' to settle the Kang family related issues.

We bade goodbye and he assured me that he would be fine.

 

 

And since DongWoon would be absent, there's a relief teacher taking his place for today's Literature lessons.

“Soo Ah unnie?” I gasped when I saw her walking into the class.

 

 

But I calmed myself after that, she took Literature during University and she's a Fresh graduate.

Just a side note, she's the top scorer among her cohort.

 

 

“Annyeong yeoreobeun, I know you all have seen me giving you Bio-chemical lessons but I am here to replace Son Seonsaengnim for this lesson as he couldn't make it today due to personal reasons.” Soo Ah said.

The rest of them nodded, and listened attentively when Soo Ah is conducting the lesson.

 

 

Well, having someone as beautiful as Soo Ah conducting the class, of course, no one would want to miss any details that she is telling us especially that our class has the majority of males.

There's only like Hora, EunJi and I as the only girls in this class out of 25 students?

 

 

“Okay class, remember to do your work and hand it in on time. You are dismissed.” Soo Ah said and left the classroom just after the bell rang.

 

 

EunJi and YoSeob inquired me about DongWoon's absence.

I told them that I would tell them everything after school since.. It's really a LONG story.

 

 

Time passes by really slow when DongWoon isn't in school..

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way and I should be focusing on the lesson but..

What can I do?

 

 

HyunSeung let out a dry cough, “Banjang, could you pay attention?” He asked.

Then I got back to the "Reality" from my own little world, “Mianhae, Seonsaengnim.” I said.

HyunSeung continued with the lesson and then we end this long, long day.

JunHyung came to drive HyunSeung and I back home, also, EunJi and YoSeob.

 

 

I kind of told them a summarized version of all that had happened, “And so, we found out and confirmed that Hora is spreading the curse and is selling innocent 'soul's to the mastermind who is the one who casted the 'Grudge'.” I said.

“Kowaii~” EunJi said and held onto Yoseob tightly.

*Translation: (Japanese) Kowaii means Scary, in this case, EunJi is expressing her fear*

 

 

YoSeob hugged EunJi closer to me and then looked back at me, “Any idea who the mastermind is? He asked.

I shook my head, “Ani, eobsseoyo.” I replied.

“I believe Seonsaengnim would be able to find out the answer.” YoSeob assured me with his innocent-looking smile.

 

 

I nodded and we chatted about a lighter topic, these two got curious about how our marriage life is going on.

“So have you two.. Uh hum.. *cough* you know?” EunJi asked, cheekily.

 

 

I blushed, “Yah~ Jung EunJi!” I couldn't control but felt that my whole face is heating up.

“Aigoo~ you blushed and that means..?” EunJi asked.

 

 

I nodded slightly, EunJi and YoSeob are rather surprised, “Wow!” EunJi said.

“Okay, enough of this. So we know that Seonsaengnim treats you well and you two loves each other mutually, Min Ah, I am glad to know that you are happy.” EunJi said while holding onto my hand.

 

 

YoSeob nodded, “Ne. However if Seonsaengnim hurt you in any ways, you must tell us, arrasso? Although it seems rather impossible but.. In case.” He said.

I shook my head, “Ani, DongWoon wouldn't hurt me in any ways. He loves me a lot and I really appreciate it.” I said.

 

 

Just then, I felt a familiar warmth wrapping around me.

“Komawo.” His voice still rings beside my ears, causing my heart to lose a beat and starts to get faster.

 

 

“DongWoon ah? You are back so early?” I asked.

“Min Ah, we are leaving, see you. Seonsaengnim, annyeong.” EunJi said and then dragged YoSeob along with her.

I smiled when I saw the two of them behaving in such a cute way.

 

 

I looked back at DongWoon, “DongWoon ah, is everything alright? Have you met the Kang family?” I asked.

He nodded, “But they refused to say who the mastermind is.” He said, showing hints of anger and displeasure.

 

I soothed the frown that he had between his eyebrows with my fingers and then I held his face gently while looking at him without saying a word...

 


And so.. how's the fanfic going? Is it too boring?

Do comment so that I know where can I improve!(:

Well, these few chapters would be slowly building up and..

 

The NEXT chapter would be rather SAD..

I cried while writing the chapter these days..

Like listening to some sad songs and getting into the mood to write the fanfic.

I don't cry that easily but I am rather emotional when it comes to this.

Well, I don't think you all would cry while reading and..

Don't cry.

 

So.. Comment juseyo, yeoreobeun!

Saranghae~