Circle 25: Forever and Ever

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

I woke up in the morning, without DongWoon beside me.

I rise up from my comfy bed and was stoning for a while, it is drizzling out there early in the morning, just the right weather to sleep.

But still, it's a school day, I HAVE to get up and get ready for school.

 

 

 

But I am curious where DongWoon is early in the morning, “Did he leave the house?” I was pondering and I heard a familiar voice.

 

 

“And so you are that Half-blood 'Manipulator'?” It's..

“JunHyung, listen to me..” And this is..

 

 

 

I knew for sure that it is DongWoon, I was about to knock on the door but halted..

“I know I did wrong but all this happened because I want to be who I am now!” DongWoon shouted.

 

 

JunHyung let out a cold laugh, “For the status and power isn't it! You are just a dirty guy!” He shouted back.

I couldn't control myself any longer..

 

 

 

Just then, DongWoon's voice was heard, “All I want is to be with Min Ah.”

I stopped myself once again..

“All I want is to be able to love her with this limited time that I am left. JunHyung, you have reborn as well, you should know the feeling.” DongWoon said.

 

(My POV : Just what are both of them talking about? What limited time? Reborn?)

 

“I don't care if you really love Min Ah or whatsoever, you did wrong to the Kang family and you should pay the price! How could you be someone so selfish and heartless?!” JunHyung ranted back.

“How can I let Min Ah stay beside you? Dirty 'Gumiho'!” JunHyung's voice was so loud that it almost shook the whole room.

 

 

 

I was at a loss of what to do, just then I heard footsteps and I went into the room beside to hide.

Probably JunHyung stepped out, “I will never forgive you and don't you dare dirty Min Ah with your filthy hands and body.” He said, with such a cold attitude.

 

 

DongWoon walked out of the room as well..

And then, I went out of the room once I am sure that it's safe.

(My POV : Just what is going on? Why is JunHyung oppa saying that DongWoon is filthy? What are they talking about? Are they hiding something from me?)

 

 

I made my way back into the room and saw DongWoon in there.

“DongWoon ah?” I called for him.

 

 

He came in front of me and hugged me tightly, “Where have you been just now? I thought I lost you!” DongWoon was speaking a little louder than usual.

I hugged him back, “Oppa, waeyo? Why would you lose me? I am yours, remember?” I asked.

 

 

DongWoon hugged me tighter till I can't breathe that properly, “Oppa~” I tried getting away but DongWoon is too strong.

“DongWoon ah, I can't breathe properly!” I said and then pushed him away.

DongWoon looked at me, “Mianhae Min Ah, mianhae.” He said apologetically.

 

 

 

I looked into his eyes, “DongWoon ah, what's wrong? Did anything happen?” I asked with concerns.

DongWoon kissed me, it was a forceful one, I felt that he was as though trying hard to forget something hurtful..

I responded and in hope of being able to make him feel better.

 

 

Then we part, “DongWoon, I got to get ready for school.” I said and went to get a dress from the closet and went into the bathroom.

(My POV : What is DongWoon trying to forget? And.. What's that limited time he was talking about? Shall I ask?)

I was still deep in my thoughts and I stepped out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

DongWoon changed in one of the Guest room.

“Shall we go out for breakfast today?” DongWoon asked, abruptly.

“Waeyo? Breakfast have been prepared already..” I haven't finish my sentence and,

 

 

DongWoon cut my words, “I feel like eating out, shall we? Let's grab Subway or something that is fast and convenient.” He asked.

I looked at him, “DongWoon ah, are you craving for Subway? Ne, jowa, we shall eat outside then.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon smiled and he hugged me, “Komawo.” He said.

(DongWoon's POV: Mianhae..)

 

DongWoon led me to the car without even letting me informing the oppadeul, “DongWoon ah, at least let me tell oppadeul that I am going out.” I said.

“Ani, biryeo eobseoyo. I have informed them already.” He said and drove off almost immediately after I buckled my seat belt.

 

 

I stayed silent as I sit in the car, the atmosphere is totally strange in there and I felt as though the air in there are strangling..

 

 

DongWoon stayed focused when driving, “DongWoon, can I lower the window, it felt a little stuffy here.” I said.

DongWoon pressed the button beside him, “Gwaenchana?” he asked, having his eyes fixed on the road in front but had the corner of his eyes slightly glancing at me.

“Ne, it's just a little stuffy just now. I felt better now when the windows are down.” I said.

 

 

We reached the Subway restaurant somewhere near school and ordered a meal.

Found a seat and we sat down while looking at the people to and forth outside through the glass panel as we eat.

 

 

 

I had some sauce on my lips and DongWoon helped me wipe it with a tissue, “Komawo.” I said and smiled.

DongWoon smiled as a response and then he was done with his foot-long meal and preceded to finishing up his drink.

 

 

I am still stuck with my 6-inch meal and there's still a drink and 2 cookies not yet finished.

“Oppa~~ why did you eat so fast?” I pouted.

DongWoon chuckled and he gave me a kiss on my forehead, “Eat it slowly, I will wait for you, always.” He said.

 

 

 

I started trying taking bigger bites of my bread and DongWoon stopped drinking his drink and looked at me eat.

“DongWoon ah, can you don't look at me when I eat?” I felt a little shy.

 

 

Well, we captured attention already due to our appearance and what DongWoon is doing now isn't really helping..

DongWoon didn't budge but continued looking at me, “Waeyo? I want to look at my beautiful wife forever and ever.” He said.

I blushed, “Teasing me again.” I pouted and continued with my bread.

 

 

 

I thought of what I heard in the morning and then looked at DongWoon.

My husband, he is now seating beside me, looking at me with those captivating eyes and..

Who knows what he meant by "Forever and ever"?

 


I hope you all aren't shocked by the plot twist.. :p

Express your opinions~

And tell me how you feel~