Circle 3 : Half-blood issues

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

I let out a weak laugh, “Husband? Are you sure you really care about me?” I asked.

“I felt so gross at the sight that she was touching you, talking to you and even sharing the same room as you.” I said, having that scene flashing across my mind again.

 

 

DongWoon was a little startled, “You mean.. Hora?” He asked.

“Hora? Just calling her by the name so easily? Seems like you already is very close to her, then just go ahead and divorce with me!” I said.

 

 

DongWoon's expressions changed, “You want a divorce with me? Can you stop behaving like a little kid? At least Hora's thinking, actions are way much more mature than you.” He said.

I pushed him away, “Then go marry her then.” I said and left.

DongWoon looked at me leaving, “Such a kid!” He said and he went back to his work desk.

 

 

I walked away and went over to greet Yoon Seonsaengnim before I leave but..

I felt my head was really heavy, slowly I can't see anything in front of me..

 

 

“Min Ah!” Yoon Seonsaengnim’s voice was what I last heard.

DongWoon came out once again and saw me fainted, “Hyung, mind if you help me apply for leave?” He said to Yoon Seonsaengnim and then he carried me to his car located at the car park.

 

 

We went home, DongWoon called KiKwang on his way driving, “KiKwang, could you make a trip to my house now? Min Ah fainted.” He said.

DongWoon laid me down on the bed once we reached home, KiKwang and Chae Rin made their way here approximately 10 minutes later.

 

 

Kikwang attended to me straight away, “Move aside.” He said to DongWoon.

Chae Rin and DongWoon are waiting outside the room.

“You had contact with Hora? That ‘Gumiho’.” Chae Rin said.

 

 

DongWoon looked at Chae Rin, “Must you emphasize that she’s a ‘Gumiho’? What are you trying to say? You are just a ‘Healer’.” He rebuked.

Chae Rin stared at him, “Don’t make me angry.” She said, and her eyes turned purple.

 

 

KiKwang opened the door, “Stop it you two, Min Ah woke up. You, I need to talk to you. Chae Rin, you attend to Min Ah.” He said.

Chae Rin entered the room and Kikwang stopped DongWoon from going into the room.

 

 

“I told you I need to speak to you.” KiKwang said.

DongWoon pushed him away, “I have got nothing to say to you.” He said and tried going into the room.

 

 

KiKwang raised his hand and a beam of light shot right in front of DongWoon, “It’s got to do with Min Ah.” He said.

“This side.” DongWoon led him to his study room.

 

 

DongWoon looked at him, “Shoot, and stop wasting time. I have got no interest to talk to someone like you.” He said.

 

 

 

The Lee family is a ‘Healer’ family. Since their ancestors, they are affiliated with the Seo family as their Healers.

 

The 'Healer' and the 'Gumiho' family are on par.

 

The descendants of the Lee family are natural borne with Healing powers and they had affinity with the descendants of the Seo family.

 

It’s a fact that every Male descendant would be having a strong affection for the Female descendants of the Seo family.

 

This relationship kind of had a gap ever since my grandfather’s time, who didn’t accept the descendant of the Lee family as his Healer.

 

But the relationship got better once again when I was borne as I accepted KiKwang oppa to be my personal Healer.

 

The Lee family chooses their own healing partner. Chae Rin doesn’t have one yet.

 

 

The Son family, a pure blood Gumiho family which takes on a human form as they accumulate good deeds.

 

For Gumiho, the more good deeds they accumulate, the more attractive their appearance would be.

 

And as the Seo family is destined to be with the Son family, the descendants are tied down with marriage.

 

Hence, I am married to DongWoon with both the consent of our parents.


 

 

KiKwang smirked, “Then do you think I want to be breathing the same air as you, Gumiho?” He asked.

“Don’t you know that Min Ah is a pure blood descendant of the Seo family? Whereby they would be weakened when they get into contact with a half-blood?” Kikwang emphasized.


 

 

DongWoon looked at Kikwang, “You mean, Hora is a half-blood?” He asked.

“Are you kidding me or what? Aren’t you a pure blood? You can’t sense anything?” KiKwang couldn’t stand the absurdity.


 

 

Chae Rin stepped into the room, “Oppa, Min Ah is fine now, she went back to sleep. Son DongWoon, don’t you know that sly half-blood is cursed?” She asked.

“Hora is cursed?” DongWoon seems not to be aware of the matter.

“Looks like you don’t know about this either. Kang Hora, the Kang family is cursed, why can’t you just check up your ‘History Book’?” Chae Rin said.


 

 

DongWoon opened up his palm and chanted, a floating book shimmering in blue light appeared, “Kang Hora.” He said and the book opened, pages flipping through by itself and then stopped.

The page reads, 
 Kang Hora, half-blood Gumiho. Cursed under the spell of the ‘Grudge’.


 

 

DongWoon then looked at Kikwang, “Is Min Ah okay? Did she lose any powers?” He asked.

“Due to ‘Grudge’, Hora is a temporary pure-blood but not for long. You better keep a close eye on her, Min Ah is a rare pure-blood of the Seo family. We, the Lee descendants wouldn’t be letting anyone off so easily if Min Ah was hurt.” Kikwang said as his eyes turned purple as well.


 

 

DongWoon closed his palm and the History book disappears, “I got it. I wouldn’t allow anyone else to touch my wife as well.” He said.

DongWoon sent KiKwang and Chae Rin to the door, “I have to say thank you.” DongWoon said.

KiKwang nodded, “It’s my job as a healer, but you, as her husband, please pay more attentive.” He said and left.


 

 

DongWoon walked into the room, “Min Ah, mianhae.” He and he left a kiss on my forehead.

“Go away. I don’t want to talk to you.” I said and I turned my back towards him.

 

 

DongWoon didn't move an inch, “Don't make me use my powers on you.” I said.

DongWoon still didn't move, I turned and looked at him, his eyes..

 

 

Those blue eyes are filled with tears,“Joesonghamnida.” He said, he was really regretful, “It's my fault to have cause you to be hurt.”

My heart softened, I touched his face, “Don't cry, don't you know that I would be feeling upset as well?” I said.

The 'Gumiho' and the 'Manipulator' does not have any great effect on each other and hence, they are destined to be together.

 

 

“Give me a kiss here.” DongWoon said and he pointed to his cheek.

I blushed, and I moved closer to him, he turned his face and my lips landed on his lips.


 

 

“Oppa~” I hit him lightly on his chest.

DongWoon huddled me into him, “Mianhae, I didn't know..” He said.

I nodded, “Ne, but I really don't like how she touches you.. I am jealous.” I said.


 

 

DongWoon looked at me, “Shall we just announce that we are a couple then?” He asked.

I shook my head, “Andwae~ I was just saying. How I wish we could have more time for each other.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon hugged me tighter, “Don't ever say that you want a divorce with me, I can't afford to lose you.” He said

“Mianhae, I was being childish just now.” I said

 

 

DongWoon kissed me, “Sorry is never enough, I am already hurt. You have to make up to me.” He said and he smells my neck, kiss it and then I felt hotter

“Oppa~” I tried pushing him away but I couldn't.

 

 

DongWoon's tails appeared, nine shimmering one, in pure white colour.

“Feeling happy?” I asked.

 

 

Gumiho would show their nine tails when they are feeling in a good mood.

“I felt so blessed to be able to be your husband, Min Ah, thank you for allowing me to love you.” DongWoon said.

I nodded, “Thank you for your love.” I said and I huddled into him

We fell asleep and then woke up during night time.

 

 

DongWoon prepared dinner, “DongWoon ah, why did you prepare so much? Is anyone else coming?” I asked.

“Ani, I just want to make sure that you have a good meal.” DongWoon said and he placed a cup of milk in front of me.

“Komawo. Oppa, do you want to go out later? I don't think I can sleep anymore.” I asked.

 

 

DongWoon nodded, “Do you feel like going anywhere?” He asked.

“Maybe.. Just walk around then.” I said.

“Sure.” He said, “Ah~” DongWoon fed me food.

I opened my mouth, “Komawo.” I said after swallowing down.


 

 

Drank a sip of milk, DongWoon looked at me smiling, “Aigoo~” and he kissed me.

“Oppa?” I asked.

“Saranghaeyo.” He said.

I hugged him, and then we continued with our meal. We then got ready to leave the house and I decided that we should get new clothes.

 

 

Manipulators like me are humans with powers.

The Seo family isn't the only descendants of 'Manipulator'.

There are many half-blood or even lesser than that, out there somewhere and some wasn't even aware of their powers.

When 'Manipulator' meets, they tend to be able to sense each other.


 

 

DongWoon and I are walking in the street, there are not many people on the street.

Just then, “A common breed.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon looked at me, “Somewhere near?” He asked.

I nodded, “A half-blood.” I said.

 

 

'Manipulator' half-blood descendants are getting more and more.

Pure blood descendants like me is rare.

 

 

•Navigation•


DongWoon used his powers to locate the half-blood manipulator.

His eyes appeared blue, and he spotted the manipulator, “Min Ah, that guy.” He said.

 

 

We made our way across the street, I sensed him strongly.

He looked at me, “A manipulator?” He asked.

I smirked, “I am glad you know that.” I said.