Circle 24: The Dark Secret

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

WARNING!

CURSINGS IS USED TO EXPRESS

THE RAGE OF BOTH CHARACTERS! 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don't force me to execute any punishments on you. You know I don't have patience with you.” He said.

Kang SeolMan smirked, “Go ahead you brat!” He spat and said, “You are where you are due to your parents not you! You didn't even work for it and you got that position.” He looked at the young man standing in front of him with ultimate despise.


 

 

The young man let out a cold laugh, “And do you want to have a try taking my position then. Have a try of how good it is?” He asked.

“That would be just great.” Kang SeolMan replied and what comes after that was whips by the the guards beside Kang SeolMan, all chained up onto the wall.


 

 

 

The young man looked at him with those blue eyes, “This is just a warning to you. Speak after accessing it through your pitiful pea sized brain that you have there.” He said without showing any mercy.

“And you claim that you want to seat on my position?” He shook his head, “I felt pity on you, no matter how much or how long you dream about it, it would only be a dream.” He said.


 

 

Kang SeolMan was totally pissed, “You bastard! Who do you think you are to despise me and to humilate me like this! I am your Uncle! He ranted and shouts into DongWoon's face.
 

DongWoon turned and looked at him, “Uncle? Don't pull relationships with me, we aren't that close.. Don't you remember that I have reborn? He asked.

 

 

“And you have the cheeks to mention about it? You are such a scary person, just a Murderer!” Kang rebuked and his eyes filled of hatred.

DongWoon stared at him with those blue eyes, “Me? You are calling me a Murderer? The one who killed his own wife in the end was you. You are the Murderer.” He said, pointing his fingers towards him.


 

 

 

Kang spat, “You are just one sly 'Gumiho', do you think your wife would love you after she learns about this matter?” He asked, showing a creepy smile.

DongWoon stared at him, “I dare you to say a word!” He shouted.


 

 

Kang laughed, “Getting impatient now? Are you scared? Yoon KiJoon? he asked and continued laughing.

“Stop laughing! Whip him till he confesses!” DongWoon commanded and left the place.


 

 

 

On his ride back to home, he flashes back memories which he should have abandoned when he reborn but he couldn't..

Sounds familiar.. Yoon KiJoon, how is he related to Yoon DooJoon then?


 

 

 

*Flashback of the Previous Lifetime*

(DongWoon's POV)

“KiJoon ah~” A familiar voice called me.

“Hyung, I am here!” I responded.


 

 

Hyung came by into the study room and ruffled my hair, “Aigoo~ My dear dongsaeng ah, come on, hyung whipped up some dishes. Go wash your hands and we can start dinner.” He said.

I nodded, “Ne~” And I went to wash my hands before joining him.


 

 

Hyung passed me a bowl filled with rice, “You got to eat more so as to study better.” He said.

“Komawo Hyung.” I said.


Hyung...


 

 

Yoon DooJoon, he was my hyung.. of my previous life time.

Of course, the Yoon DooJoon of this life time is no longer the same.



And definitely, I wasn't a Pure-blood 'Gumiho' during my past lifetime, I was a Half-blood 'Manipulator'.

Hyung was just a plain 'Human' but he knew that I had special powers.


 

 

 

“Hyung, am I a weird person?” I asked.

And hyung's answer would always be the same, “Ani, you are my dearest dongsaeng.” He said.


 

I always felt really good when hyung told me so, “Komawo hyung.” I said.

 

 

 

As the time goes by, I can no longer stay calm with what Hyung told me, more and more people despise me and they mock at me whenever I walk pass them.

Hyung couldn't do much to protect me but he tried encouraging me with words..


 

I felt more and more pissed off and started shouting at him, scolding him, sometimes even using my powers on him but I didn't do that on purpose..

Our relationship worsen, and got worst till I couldn't stand it anymore and I left the house, leaving him all alone.


 

 

 

I met a guy who told me that he could give me what I wanted and told me the way to do it but.. There's a condition.

I will die a 1000th year later.

“Deal.” I agreed to it.


 

 

 

In the end, I manipulated Kang SeolMan's wife, a Pure-blood female 'Gumiho' to die for me so that the spell that the guy gave me could work and I manipulated Kang SeolMan to kill his wife.


I was finally reborn as the descendant of the Seo 'Gumiho' family, a Pure-blood family which dominates over the whole of the 'Gumiho' race and also, having a fiancee of the 'Manipulator' race.

Finally, after 978 years...


*Flashback ends*


 

 

 

DongWoon reached home and saw his beautiful wife, “As the time ticks away mercilessly, All I can do is to love you endlessly.” He told himself this and went to give his beloved wife a hug.

 

 

 

Adding 21 years to that number above, he is now left with 1 year..

The remaining 1 year..

Just 1 year time with his beloved wife which he yearned for so long, for so many years that he have been waiting for...

 

 

If he had a wish, how he wishes he could have turned back the clock or to have more time given to him...