Circle 9 : The Half-bloods are taking Actions

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

We reached school and Hora wasn't in school. Her belongings aren't on her seat.

Now, I got worried. There might be other innocent 'soul's out there being captured by her.

 

 

Class started and I can't really focus, “Banjang, please concentrate.” Our Math professor called for me after a dry cough.

I greeted him and then tried focusing but still, my mind is wandering somewhere else.

 

 

I thought of even skipping school today just to contact the people around me and to ensure their safety.

Sent a text message to my closest relatives and also got responses from them, luckily they are all fine.

 

 

DongWoon walks into the classroom for the very last lesson of the day and of the week.

I told him that Hora isn't in school today and I am worried there might be more and more cases occurring.

DongWoon assured me that Hora isn't so daring to act under the sunlight, she might be just planning some plans.

 

 

And the bell rang, “Okay people, remember to hand in your assignments on Monday. Don't be lazy.” DongWoon said and the class is released.

He packed up a little while I packed my things up at a really fast speed.

 

 

I left the classroom with DongWoon and we went to the Staffs' Room.

I am waiting for him somewhere outside, while thinking..

 

 

Just then, someone bumped into me.

“Ah!” I let out a cry as that was really a hard one on me.

 

 

And that guy just zoomed past without even apologizing, that must be on purpose.

DongWoon rushed out to my side and looked at me, “Min Ah, gwaenchanayo? Apayo?” He asked.

 

 

I nodded and was holding onto my left arm, “Apa..” I said with a weak voice.

DongWoon carried me all the way to the car park and then to home, he called for KiKwang again.

 

 

Guess that guy who bumped into me is a Half-Blood.

But there shouldn't be any more Half-blood in school aside Hora that we all know. Unless the Half-blood decided to transfer school to here.

 

 

I tried not to look like I am really awful as I know DongWoon would be really worried.

“Min Ah, bear with it a little, we are reaching home.” He said.

 

 

We reached home and DongWoon carried me into my room after slightly greeting my parents.

KiKwang reached just in time and he started diagnosing.

 

 

DongWoon was kept out of the room and he told JunHyung what happened.

“Geez! I should have insisted on following Min Ah secretly.” JunHyung said, that was his job, a bodyguard.

 

 

DongWoon shook his head, “It was my fault, I shouldn't have let her be alone outside the Staffs' Room while waiting for me.” He said.

JunHyung gave him a light pat on the shoulder, “Min Ah would be fine, I guess the Half-bloods are really getting out of hand, we got to do something about it.” He said.

 

 

KiKwang came out and then told everyone my condition, “Indeed. Done by a Half-blood, on purpose I guess. Min Ah is now really weak, give her some time to rest on her own, you all are too strong to be around her. And to prevent you, the husband from getting too close, I have already set up a boundary for 2 hours.” He said.

DongWoon didn't like the idea but still he didn't complain, “Only 2 hours, right?” He asked.

 

 

KiKwang nodded, “Uncle, Auntie, don't worry, Min Ah is fine. Just let her have ample rest and, I promised Min Ah to attend the 'Circle Meeting'.” He said.

“Thank you and we hope to see you soon. How's your sister?” Abeoji asked.

“She's fine, still as naughty but, I love her for who she is.” KiKwang replied.

“Be careful on your way back.” Eommeoni reminded.

 

 

“KiKwang, have these with you and also, for Chae Rin.” JunHyung gave him two bracelets with 6 Fire stones each.

 

 

Fire stones are only obtainable from a Pure-blood Fire 'Dragon', this proves that they are Pure-blood.

Also, the stones can be a kind of "Amulet" which will warn them of danger as it glows and the person would feel the warmth of it.

 

 

KiKwang looked at the Fire stones, “Hyung, these are really precious. I can't take these.” He said.

JunHyung gave him a pat on the shoulder and an assuring nod, “Take it, I wouldn't want to see you and Chae Rin getting hurt. Be careful on your way and thanks a lot.” He said.

“It's my job.” KiKwang said and he accepted the stones.

 

 

DongWoon led him out to the house and sent him off, “Don't get killed by someone else, that would be a joke.” He said sarcastically but we know he meant well for KiKwang and was worried.

KiKwang smirked, “Fine fine, then I will make sure I will not be a joke by the 'Gumiho'.” He said, “Take good care of Min Ah, don't ever let her leave your side.” He reminded.

 

 

“Be careful.” DongWoon said to KiKwang when he got into his car.

“Arra.” KiKwang said and left.

Guess that their relationship is kind of the bicker-but-still-I-care-for-you, both of them could be really good friends.

 

 

DongWoon guarded outside my door for the whole of 2 hours, probably longer because he wanted me to rest more.

 

 

I woke up after 2 hours of rest, looked at the clock and it's 5pm already.

“DongWoon ah..” I called out of my usual instinct.

DongWoon heard me and rushed into the room, “Yeobo.” He sat down beside me, held my hand and looked at me at a close distance.
 

 

I looked at him feeling worried for me, had my hand touching his face and looking at his eyes filled with sadness, “DongWoon ah, mianhae.” I said.

DongWoon gave me a kiss on my lips, “There's no need to apologize.” He said.

 

 

I let him lie down beside me and he pulled me close to him, “I am never going to let you leave my side ever again.” He whispered these words into my ear and then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I hugged him tighter, “I will never leave you too.” I said.


 

We had a lip locked kiss to diminish his worries that he had for the past few hours.

“How I hope it's the full moon today.” DongWoon said.

“Gwaenchana, I am fine even without the full moon.” I said.

DongWoon brought up dinner into the room and we had our meals together.

 

 

We all decided to meet up at my house , YoSeob, EunJi, KiKwang, Chae Rin, and some other members of the 'Circle' which are out there working but we are still having contacts.

 


Look forward to the remaining characters on the list who haven't appeared! Woohoo~~

Comments are loved!(:

Hope you lovely ones reading like the updates, I wish it isn't too boring >.<