Circle 29 : Spell Reversal

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

Last week, I tried out the 'Spell Reversal' on ChanYeol..

*Flashback to that day..*

KiKwang got ready and KyungSoo, his assistant is by his side to assist him as well. Chae Rin is around as well.

“Channie, don't worry, I will be waiting outside.” Kris said.

 

 

ChanYeol nodded, “I will be fine.” He said and then looked at me, “Min Ah, I trust you and don't give yourself too much stress.” He said.

I nodded.

 

 

I looked at Kris, “No matter what happens during the spell, never come in.” I said sternly.

JunHyung and HyunSeung is out there guarding.

 

It starts.

 

“To manipulate the story of you and me, Park ChanYeol shall break free from the spell of 'Grudge' and to live as he is before it.” I chanted.

•Spell Reversal•


 

A bright pink Light shone as I held my hands pointing towards ChanYeol and KiKwang started the blood transfusion.

ChanYeol received that great power and is now shining in pink Light as well.

 

 

He fidgeted a little, though it hurts, it hurts A LOT.

I didn't stop and continued, “Ah~~!” ChanYeol shouted in pain and luckily we tied him to the bed in the first place.

 

 

If he moved away, everything would be of no use and there wouldn't be a second chance for a 'Spell Reversal'.

I told myself not to bother and continued, ChanYeol just keeps on screaming in pain..

 

 

Kris heard him from outside and JunHyung stopped him from barging in.

“Yong JunHyung!” Kris got impatient and shouted at him.

 

 

JunHyung gave him a glare, “Do you want him to live or die? If you want him to die now, by all means, walk in!” He shouted back at Kris.

Kris then tried calming himself down, his body went weak as ChanYeol's screaming showed no diminishment.

 

 

Blood is really used up fast but luckily we are well prepared. A 1000ml of blood from solely Kris.

Love is powerful isn't it?

 

 

And as the Light intensity reaches Maroon colour,

 

“To reverse the spell of 'Grudge' and to let Park ChanYeol be free.”

 

I chanted once again and it's now Red colour.

 

 

“Ah!” ChanYeol let out a last cry and everything ended.

Ended.


 

 

I was feeling really exhausted for the first time ever in my life.

Chae Rin passed me a glass of water and then she gave me a caramel candy as well, “Drink up and replenish your sugar level.” She said and she patted lightly on my back to soothe me.

I nodded, “Komawo.” I said.

 

 

KiKwang checked on ChanYeol, “He's fine and.. It seems like..”

“It worked.” I said.

“He's even a Pure-blood now, our kind.” I smiled as I say.

Abeoji told me that if the spell worked, ChanYeol could even become our kind if a Pure-blood's blood of the same race is transmitted to him.

 

 

Kris barged in, “Min Ah, what you said just now, is it real?” He asked.

I nodded, “Ne oppa, jeongmal.” I replied.

Kris broke down and cried, these days having worried about his beloved ChanYeol, he thought he would be losing his sanity someday.

 

 

I went over and gave him a hug, “Oppa, it's over now, it's all over now.” I said.

Kris hugged me back, “Kamsahamnida, jeongmal kamsahamnida!” He said and even bowed to me.

I shook my head and help him up with JunHyung as well, “Oppa, please don't bow to me. No no.” I said.

“I am glad that the spell worked and I gained one extra comrade.” I said.

 

 

Kris had his right hand placed on his left chest, whereby the heart is,

 

“To serve the person that is in front of me and to promise to be loyal and true.”

 

Kris vowed loyalty to me?!

“Kris? Are you sure about this?” I asked.

Kris bowed and asked, “Would you accept me as a loyal servant?” He asked to be serving me.

 

 

I looked at JunHyung and HyunSeung, both nodded but I..

“You said to give you something in return to express our gratitude. I shall be loyal to you, my one and only Missy.” Kris said.

 

 

I recalled the day that I said so, I was like.. Just kidding with both of them but it seems like Kris is..

“Kris, I was just kidding that day, you two just keeps on that non-stop-thank-you, i said so to divert both of you.” I said.

Kris looked at me, “But we are indeed thankful to you. Please accept me as your loyalties and allow me the honor of serving you.” He said.

 

 

KiKwang looked at me and said, “Accept it then. No harm having one more 'Dragon' with you, just make sure they don't play with fire and burn the whole house down. I guess that should be fine.

“Hahaha! I was right! KiKwang oppa, your sense of humour really improved a lot.” Soo Ah said.

We all laughed, I looked at Kris, “Wait till ChanYeol is healthy then. This shall wait till everything is fine.” I said.

 

 

Kris didn't budge, I gave him a pat on the shoulder, “Oppa, I already have JunHyung and HyunSeung oppadeul with me in the house. If I have to accommodate you and ChanYeol, it would be a great problem you know?” I said.

 

 

Of course.. Actually there isn't a problem at all, but I just don't want Kris to be a servant.

He would be feeling in debt to me for his whole lifetime.

 

 

ChanYeol woke up just in time and Kris went to him straight away, we let the couple have some time together.

*Flashback ends*

 


Yeah~~ And now Channie is a PUREBLOOD!

YOOHOO~ Chukhahamnida! (:

Comment juseyo, yeoreubeun~ >.<