Circle 36 : Please Live well without Me.

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

 

“To manipulate the mind and to stop right there!” RyeoWook chanted, this time round it's on DongWoon.

Here's a note, I know I mentioned that 'Manipulator's have no effects on 'Gumiho's and vice versa but, 'K.R.Y.' is SPECIAL.

 

 

DongWoon cursed, “RyeoWook ssi!” He shouted.

“DongWoon ssi, it's for your own good. You are feeling confused now, let me solve this.” RyeoWook said.

 

 

RyeoWook went to Kang and had his palms held in front of Kang as he chant,

 

“To manipulate the mind, To control and heart, To make you mine and to forget all that you have except for your darling daughter.”

•Memory Erase•

 

And to forget all that Kang possess including the curse.

 

 

Kang fell onto the ground and lost consciousness, KiKwang attend to him.

RyeoWook snapped his fingers and DongWoon is able to move again.

 

 

DongWoon calmed himself down and is back to his Human form, “RyeoWook ssi, Jeosonghamnida. Hago, kamsahamnida.” He said.

RyeoWook gave him a pat on the shoulder, “It's my job.” He said.

 

 

RyeoWook arranged for his man to bring Kang to meet up with YeSung with Hora with him.

KiKwang followed as he need to treat Hora and also, make sure both of them leave safely.

YeSung did a 'Memory Erase' on Hora as well, and only allowed her to retain some memories.


 

 

DongWoon and RyeoWook came back, I looked at both of them, “Where is KyuHyun and YeSung?” I asked.

“They are fine, we kind of settled the problem with the Half-bloods. ” RyeoWook said and just then the fight out there stopped as well.

 

 

I looked at both of them, “It must have been hard on you all.” I said.

They shook their head, DongWoon hugged me, “What matters to me is you and your safety.” He said.

 

 

The Fire 'Dragon's sent the Half-blood to somewhere else safe and then slowly get them home few by few.

The Earth 'Dragon's used 'Telekinesis' to kind of clean up the huge mess.

The Ice 'Dragon's deactivate the 'Walls' and helped the Earth 'Dragon's.

'Gumiho' leads the crowd out of the forest and 'Healer's attended to those who got injured or felt uncomfortable during the incident just now.

 

 

I took a rest beside the 'Tree of Life' after assuring that it's alright.

DongWoon hugged me from the back, which kind of gave me a scare as I went there alone without him, wanting him to rest.

 

 

I calmed myself down and turned to look at him, but he didn't allowed me, “Don't turn yet, just let me hug you like this.” He said.

I listened and just stayed there, standing there with DongWoon behind me.

 

 

Feeling his warmth and love, I held his hand and stayed quiet.

As though time stops for that moment and both of us standing under the 'Tree of Life' with petals revolving around us at the same time..

It feels so secure and warmth.. But..

 

 

DongWoon hugged me tighter, “I would wish to be with you once again in my next lifetime when I reborn again.” He said.

Suddenly..

 

 

“DongWoon ah, is there anything..” I asked but didn't continue.

I felt that DongWoon might be leaving me soon, a sudden feeling which is similar to the previous ones but..

It felt so real this time.

 

 

“Even if I am not your husband, just let me have the chance to be able to look at you and to protect you.” DongWoon continued saying.

I turned to look at DongWoon, he's sobbing, tears wet his face and he looks just like a glass that shattered - broken.

 

 

I held his face and looked at him, “You promised me don't you? You promised me that you wouldn't leave me.” I said.

DongWoon hugged me tight to him, he said nothing else but,

“Mianhae.” that's the only word that he said to me.

 

 

We went back home, and after having dinner and had a refreshing shower, I sat on the bed reading.

DongWoon then climbed up onto bed and lied down on my thigh, I looked at him and smiled.

“Yeobo, neomu yeppeo.” DongWoon said and smiled back.

 

 

DongWoon started saying, “Our child could hear us right?” He asked.

I guess so, the child is already formed.

“My child, Abeoji loves you a lot and a lot. Even though I haven't seen how you look like but I know I will love you until the day I die.” DongWoon said.

 

 

I had my fingers tracing his eyebrows and fiddled with his hair while he says..

“Abeoji loves you as much as how I love your Eommeoni. Be a good child and listen to whatever Eommeoni tells you to do and don't make her angry, arrasso?” DongWoon said.

He sit up and hugged me into him, “Eommeoni will love you a lot more as well.” DongWoon said.

 

 

I looked at him, “DongWoon ah, why are you suddenly saying these?” I asked.

“It's pre-natal education, darling.” DongWoon replied.

 

 

I nodded and snuggle closer to him, “Ne~ Son Seonsaengnim~” I chuckled and looked at him.

DongWoon kissed me and then said, “Alright darling, pregnant woman shouldn't be staying up late at night, time to sleep.” He said.

I nodded and fall deep asleep really soon that.. I didn't notice DongWoon isn't beside me anymore.

 

 

DongWoon went into the study room and had a talk with JunHyung, “Hyung, I plan to leave.” He said.

“Now?” JunHyung asked.

DongWoon shook his head, “Not now, but soon.” He said, he stood up and walk to the windows.

Pulled up the windows to allow the cold air in, and to let himself stay calm and firm with his decision.

 

 

“What about Min Ah? She's having your child now.” JunHyung asked, trying to use the child and I as a way to keep DongWoon back.

DongWoon didn't dare to turn, “I know, what I am doing is all for Min Ah, to be able to meet her, to be able to love her and even have a family with her.” He said.

 

 

“But time just isn't on my side and.. If I leave now it would be better for all of us.” DongWoon said.

JunHyung couldn't accept his saying, “Is it really better? And since you are clearly aware of that time isn't on your side, why don't you just stay?” He asked.

 

 

DongWoon then turn and look into JunHyung's eyes, “Because I am afraid that I will be becoming more and more selfish by wanting to stay by Min Ah's side and to slowly not want to leave her ever again.”

“But I don't want to see Min Ah crying over me. It's worst than dying.” He said.

 

 

JunHyung gave DongWoon a pat on the shoulder, “And where do you plan to go then?” He asked, “I could help arrange.” He said.

“Thanks Hyung, I can manage. I plan to leave by this Sunday.” He said.

That means.. 5 more days.

 

 

Upon hearing, JunHyung was reluctant, “So fast? Must you..”

“I have to.” DongWoon firmly stated.

 

 

JunHyung shook his head and let put a sigh, “Isn't there no way to find that person? Maybe we could still have a chance?” He asked.

DongWoon shook his head.

“Talk to Min Ah yourself, don't push the job to me.” JunHyung said and gave a punch onto DongWoon's shoulder.

 

 

DongWoon nodded, “I will. If I die somewhere else, don't bother to find me, I don't think I will be still having my body around.” He said.

JunHyung felt sandwiched within the situations happening, DongWoon bowed and said, “I know I am causing a lot of trouble but I only trust you.” He said.

 

 

“I know that but..” JunHyung looked at DongWoon, “Fine, I will try to keep the secret for as long as I can.” He said.

DongWoon then pass him a document kept in a sealed envelope, “My will.” he said.

 

 

“Son DongWoon.. Neo.. Jinjja..” JunHyung felt a lack of power and what he could do is to help DongWoon to his maximum.

DongWoon smiled, “Kamsahamnida.” he said.

And then he returned to our room.

 

 

DongWoon looked at me and thought to himself, “Please continue to live well.. Without me around you.”

 


I admit..

I cried writing this chapter people~

So.. do comment! 

 

Will Min Ah ever find out the hidden truth?

What will she do then?