Circle 46 : He's GONE

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

The next morning, DongWoon wasn't by my side when I woke up.

“DongWoon?” I called.

He came back up, “Ne yeobo? Na isseoyo.” He smiled, “Don't worry.” He said.

I hugged him, “Komawo.” I said.

“Why don't you sleep more Darling? It's still early, I am preparing breakfast.” He said.

I shook my head, “I want to look at you while you prepare.” I said, smiling.
 

 

 

DongWoon nodded and I kind of spent some time washing up before going down.

“Yeobo, could you take a seat?” DongWoon doesn't want me to be standing while looking at him.

I shook, “I am sitting, lying and only standing while bathing.” I said.

DongWoon smiled and he came by to me, “Ne.” He gave me a kiss on the lips and he placed the dishes on the dining table.
 

 

 

As time goes by, we started going out to different places, like a tour to many different places where we have never been to and taking photographs for memento.

DongWoon took loads of pictures of me, I took his pictures as well, “Bwayo! Wa~ Yeppeunda~” I said.

*Translations: Look! Wa~ It's beautiful*

DongWoon looked at me, “But not as beautiful as my darling wife.” He said.

I smiled, “Aigoo~~” I pinched his nose lightly and then we moved onto different places.
 

 

 

It's a 100 days left.
 

 

 
“DongWoon ah, where shall we go today?” I asked.

“DongWoon?” I heard no replies and I went of the room.

I searched around, “DongWoon? Respond to me, DongWoon ah!” I started shouting.
 

 

 

The baby is now 8 months old already, and I could sense DongWoon would be leaving me soon.
 

 

 

“DongWoon? Could you please appear...” I broke down, I cried..
 

 

 

I shut my eyes, in hopes that DongWoon would appear in front of me once again.

I opened my eyes and he did.

He hugged me, “Mianhae, We should go back now, I need to send you back.” He said.

“Are you leaving now?” I asked.

DongWoon nodded, “You will forget me soon, Darling, mianhae.. Saranghaeyo.” He said.

 

 

We kissed, for the.. Last time?
 

 

 
In a blink of an eye, he vanished..

“I love you..”

His voice still lingers in my mind.
 

 

 

JunHyung came and fetched me back home, “Min Ah, what matters is that DongWoon and you are once in love and you are having his children as well.” He said.

My tears couldn't stop, “Oppa, remind me every single day that I love DongWoon.” I said.

 

 

I don't want to forget these fond memories with him..

Even the photographs..

 

 

DongWoon started fading away..
 

 

 
“Min Ah, I will remember what happened but.. Once the time is up, you will completely forget about DongWoon.” JunHyung is apologetic for saying this but, it's the TRUTH.

“Just do it.” I said.

We went back home and I went straight back into my room.
 

 

 

I took papers out and started writing DongWoon's name over and over again, “I don't want to forget you..” This is what I thought myself over and over again.

I wrote and wrote till I am really exhausted..
 

 

 

JunHyung carried me onto my bed, “You don't have to torture yourself like this..” He said.

I didn't say anything much, “I will remember him.” I said.

JunHyung then left after making sure I have fallen asleep.
 

 

 

KiKwang came by to check on my almost everyday, and the baby was born.
 

 

 

A boy and a girl indeed.

“They are healthy, You should rest well, Min Ah.” KiKwang said.

Son WoonJi and Son WoonHi shall be their names.” I said.
 

 

 

KiKwang is rather surprised that I still have traces of memories of DongWoon.
 

 

 

5 more days.
 

 

 

The rain suddenly came, “He is always there. I know that he is.” I said while I looked out of the window and the rain continues to pour.
 

 

“I love you with all my life, Just like how the rain will fall when I cry and only you will feel.”
 
 

“Gumiho Bi.” KiKwang said, “I shall help you with the procedures, “Don't worry.” He said.

*Translations: Fox Rain*
 

 

 

“I remember.” I said to myself and then, rested in the hospital for 2 days before going back home with my children who also belongs to DongWoon.

Abeoji rang Eommeoni came to help and also, DongWoon's Eommeoni, my mother-in-law.

 

 

 

“Eommeoni.” I greeted her while still lying in bed.

“Ne, you don't have to be so formal with Eomma.” She said and came by to my side.

“Eomma knows about what happened to DongWoon and I am really sorry to let you be going through this.” She said.
 

 

 

I held her hand, “Ani Eomma, aniyo. I am blessed to have been your daughter-in-law.” I said.

“Your eommeoni said that WoonHi looks like you when you were born and Eomma have to say that WoonJi looks a lot like his Father.” She said.

I nodded, “I will remember.. I will.” I said.
 

 

 

The fear of not being able to remember DongWoon after a good night's sleep, I dare not to be sleeping soundly.

Waking up now and then from a sleep in the night, and telling myself to be remembering Son Dong Woon, he is my husband and the one I love.
 

 

 

JunHyung knew that I developed this habit, and so he would check on me now and then in the night as well.

“Oppa, na maljjanghaeyo.” I told him and asked him to go to sleep.

JunHyung nodded and told me rest well.
 

 

 

I nodded and then closed the door.