Circle 31 : The Lord of Fire

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

“The power of Flame!”

 

JunHyung chanted another spell and a circle of fire surrounded DongWoon.

 

 

DongWoon looked at him as though he was a joke, “Just this?” He asked.

 

“Decipher.” DongWoon chanted.

•Decipher•


 

 

The flames were all extinguished out at once, JunHyung was stunned.

“Stop this now and I will treat it as nothing happened.” DongWoon said coolly and was preparing to leave.

 

 

“Let the God of Fire respond to me, may you bless me with Fire and to burn him alive.” JunHyung chanted.

 

That is the Final chant of a Fire 'Dragon'..

 

•The lord of Fire•

 

 

Fire engulfed both of them, DongWoon looked at JunHyung, “Neo micheoseo?!” He shouted.

“Decipher!” DongWoon increased the intensity of his inner power and had a breathing space for himself.

 

 

JunHyung wasn't hurt by the Fire, of course. His eyes are both Orange, glaring at DongWoon.

“It's either you or me or both of us perish together.” JunHyung said.

 

 

DongWoon coughed a little due to the choking smoke.

“Stop the Fire! The house is going to be burnt and not just you and me dying but everyone! Min Ah and HyunSeung is still here!” DongWoon shouted.

“You are just being selfish! Thinking about you yourself and not even thinking! You don't care about anything but I care!” DongWoon continued shouting.

“I love Min Ah! I care for her! I don't mind dying since I only got a year left, but Min Ah is still so young!” DongWoon ranted.

 

 

JunHyung then wake up on his senses, but the Fire seems to have gotten out of control..

DongWoon looked at the fire around him showed no signs of extinguishing, “Yah! What are you waiting for?” He got impatient.

 

 

“I can't control it!” JunHyung was pissed.

“What the..” DongWoon went back to the entrance and tried opening it, “Why is it locked?!” He shouted.

“I locked it.” JunHyung said.

 

 

“Are you an idiot or what?!” DongWoon shouted at him.

 

“Decipher!” DongWoon chanted.

•Decipher•


 

But the fire is really too big to be extinguished by him.

 

 

I woke up due to I smell something weird, “What's that smell? Someone cooking?” I woke up immediately.

Smoke engulfed the house, “What happen?” I asked and just then, HyunSeung came out.

“Min Ah, gwaenchana?” He asked.

I nodded, “Oppa, is the house on fire?” I asked.

 

 

HyunSeung sensed that DongWoon and JunHyung are in the basement, “Seems like it's from the basement.” He said.

DongWoon knocked on the door that is nearer to the house, we heard it and ran there while covering our noses.

 

 

I knocked against the door, “Oppa! Are you in there?” I asked and tried opening the door from outside.

DongWoon heard me, “Min Ah? Ne! Help me get the keys and unlock the door!” He said and got choked by the thick flame.

 

 

HyunSeung went to look for the keys, I stayed there, “Oppa! Is JunHyung oppa in there as well?” I asked.

“Ne, he is..” DongWoon's voice is getting softer.

“DongWoon ah! DongWoon!” I shouted.

 

 

I heard him knocking on the door helplessly and weakly..

“DongWoon! DongWoon, respond to me!” I shouted.

“JunHyung oppa!!” I called for JunHyung and he didn't respond as well.

 

 

Just then, EunJi and YoSeob came by to visit due to that they are worried about me.

“Min Ah? Why is the house..” EunJi was about to ask and saw me standing by the basement entrance

“What's wrong?” She asked.

“EunJi ah, help.. Help DongWoon and JunHyung, jebal..” I pleaded.

 

 

YoSeob got it, “EunJi, try extinguishing the fire!” He said.

EunJi went to the door, “It's locked!” She said.

HyunSeung shouted, “EunJi! From here!” he found the keys to the entrance by the garden.

 

 

The door opened and EunJi summoned 'Ice' in there, the Fire got extinguished fast.

YoSeob and HyunSeung went in to get both JunHyung and JunHyung out.

I went to DongWoon whom is placed on the sofa with the help of YoSeob, “DongWoon? DongWoon ah!” I called.