Circle 41 : In front of ME

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

Night fall, and I slept beside DongWoon, looking at him in the eyes.

“Waeyo? Sleep early Darling.” DongWoon's hand gently caressed my face.

I looked at him a while more and then spoke, “I want to look at you longer. For as long as I can, I want to remember how you look like, how your voice sounds like.” I said.

“Whatever that you did for me, I want to remember, I want our child to remember it as well.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon smiled as he hugged me closer to his chest, he left a kiss on my forehead, “Saranghaeyo..” He said.

“I will tell our child how much his Abeoji loves him, and also what has his Abeoji done for him.” I said and I hugged him back.

“Tell him that I am sorry as well.” DongWoon said.

I hugged him, “He will forgive you.” I said.

We fell asleep.

 

 

The morning started with a cooling breeze and I wanted to go near the waters.

“DongWoon, shall we go out there today?” I asked.

“Sure.” DongWoon went to get a sweater for me.

 

 

We went out of the house and walked along the wooden pathway barefooted.

The cooling wood in contact with our barefoot really makes me feel comfortable.

We walked till the end and is now near the middle of the waters.

 

 

“Wa~ It felt so good to be here.” I said.

“Ne, I have never knew that it would feel so good to be here.” DongWoon said and hugged me from the back as we looked at the beautiful sceneries.

Now and then, there are swans passing by the still water surface. 

 

 

I am now sitting on the floor and DongWoon rested his head on my thigh, I looked down at him, “Oppa, I do hope that our son look like you.” I said.

DongWoon smiled, “And then he would be attracting many girls?” He joked.

I pouted, he smiled, “I am kidding Min Ah, kidding. But what makes you so sure that we are going to have a son?” DongWoon asked.

 

 

We switched positions and now I am lying on his thigh, “Hmm.. A feeling? I felt that it's a boy.” I said.

“But I do feel that it's a girl.” DongWoon said.

“It might be both, remember what the Fortune teller Ajeossi said?” I asked.

DongWoon nodded, “A boy and a girl right?” He asked, “Ne, I remembered.” He said.

 

 

I sit up, “DongWoon ah, there really isn't any way to salvage the whole situation?” I asked.

DongWoon hugged me, “Don't worry about me, it's worth it.” He said.

I controlled myself from crying, “DongWoon ah, Saranghaeyo.” I said.

“Saranghaeyo.” He said.

 

 

KiKwang sent a message over saying that he would be coming over to give me a check tonight.

“KiKwang? Come on in.” I opened the door.

“Wow, this is really a serene place.” He said.

“You thought so too?” I smiled.

KiKwang then checked my pulse rate, breathing, asked me a few questions.

“I am fine.” I replied.

“I guess the environment here is suitable.” He said.

 

 

KiKwang left soon and DongWoon is back, he said he wanted to roam in the forest to see if there's anything special.

In the end, he got some flowers back to decorate the house.

 

 

And just then.. I receive a call..

*Sshhh* 


 

It sounded so noisy at the other end, seems like the connection here isn't that good..

“Yeoboseyo?” I asked again.


 

*Ssshhhh*

“Yeobose..”


 

I froze.

“He will die.. Infront of you.”

That's what I heard.

 


Double updates today!

Well, do comment if you can and recommend this fic to your friends as well if you like it *wink*