Circle 4: The Day when the 'Gumiho'..... Breed?

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

We went into a forestry area, a park whereby not many people is in there, “Cut the crap!” He said and raised his hand.

 

 

•Manipulation•

He tried manipulating me, it was just of no use, he is incomparable.

 

 

“To manipulate the mind,

To control the heart,

To make you my slave and to serve me right.” I chanted.


•Manipulation•

 



A green light fused out of him and turned into a light ball which is attracted to me, “A slave of Hora?”

I used 'Dictation' which enables me to read through his history through the light ball.

 

 

DongWoon transformed into his ‘Gumiho’ form, with white fox ears and his nine tails.

He had a white robe on him, looking a little like a white Samurai.

 

 

“Let me kill him off. Hora hurt you, her slave shall be the one who pay back.” DongWoon took his sword out.

I stopped him, “Oppa, andwae. Don't dirty your sword. I will just perish him.” I said.

I crushed the light ball using my bare hand, the figure in front of me turned into dust.


 

 

DongWoon went back to his Human form, he looked at me, “Gwaenchanayo?” He asked.

I shook my head and we decided to go back home after the stroll , “My wife, are you tired?” DongWoon asked while he held onto my hands and we walked along the street.

 

 

Every time I crush a 'Soul', my power does increase but I will need to recuperate for a day.

“Aniyo.” I said, “Oppa, are you?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Shut your eyes then.” DongWoon said and we are on the way back home already.

 

 

DongWoon parked the car and then carried me all the way into the room.

The Son family is a special pure blood ‘Gumiho’ race. It is a mixture of both 'Gumiho' and 'Samurai', still, he's pure blood, having the 'Samurai' genes embedded in them is a bonus.

That explains why DongWoon is able to remain a Human like form when he transform to his Gumiho form.

The 'Samurai' race is almost extinct till the Son family saves them and in return, the 'Samurai' family gave one of their strongest 'Soul' to the Son family.

 

 

Tonight is the full moon, and every time a full moon comes, DongWoon would stay as his Gumiho form, it's a special day.

I stayed close to him, during this day, DongWoon would be having an extraordinary 'Healing' strength.

 

 

We slept well tonight and got up in the morning for breakfast.

I help DongWoon with his tie, we had a quick breakfast and then we set off to school.

“Oppa, today would be English and Literature lessons whereby I could see you.” I said smilingly.

 

 

“I am glad that you are happy to see me, Shall we meet during break time?” DongWoon asked.

I shook my head, “I don't think it's a good idea to meet in school. I don't want others to know about us yet.” I said.

 

 

“I understand. Then let's go for class first, I shall fetch you later. Your last lesson today is Mathematics, am I right?” DongWoon asked.

I nodded and pout, “I really don't like Mathematics.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon ruffled my head, “Is your hand okay now?” He asked.

The left hand that got scorched by the chemicals was healed due to the full moon last night.

“Ne oppa, komawo.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon gave me a kiss, “Remember to stay away from Hora, she's a half-blood.” He said.

I nodded, “Ne oppa, arrasso.” I said.

DongWoon went in the direction towards the Staffs' Room and I went back to class.

 

 

EunJi came to me and asked about my injuries, I told her, “It's fine now, really.” I said.

“Jinjja an apayo?” She asked.

“Ne~ An apayo.” I said.

Hora is in her pure-blood form now, just a limited period whereby the 'Grudge' takes place.

 

 

The 'Grudge' is a curse for half-blood to possess the power of a pure-blood for a six hours in a day but loses all their powers for an hour and then back to being a half-blood.

It was meant to torment them emotionally and to remind them all over again that they are just half-blood.

A cruel curse isn't it?

 

 

Class started and we all focused on listening to the lecture.

After our first break, it's Literature lessons.

DongWoon walked in and hand me the essays which he marked yesterday.

 

 

I passed them individually back to everyone, “Alright class, we will be starting a new chapter today.” DongWoon said and he started his lecture.

I listened to his lecture attentively as well, although my mind did drift a little but still I understood the lesson.

 

 

“Min Ah, can you do a summary of the lesson before we end?” DongWoon picked me.

I stood up and summarize the lesson confidently.

“Very good, anyone else who doesn't understand?” DongWoon asked.

 

 

Hora raised up her hand, “Seonsaengnim, it's a little hard for me to digest, can I meet you later after school?” She asked.

“I am sorry Hora, I don't entertain students after school.” DongWoon rejected her straight.

 

 

I smiled and DongWoon prepared to walk out of the classroom, “Min Ah, I would want to see you after school.” He said, deliberately.

“Ne seonsaengnim.” I nodded and DongWoon walked out of the class.

That definitely stepped on Hora's nerves...

 

 

And the last lesson was Mathematics, when Seonsaengnim left, Hora came by to my table.

“Hey, I want to talk to you.” She said with an arrogant attitude.

 

 

I didn't care as I am making my way to the Staffs' Room to meet DongWoon, “But I don't have anything to talk to you and I am really busy now.” I said.

“Busy? So anxious to meet Son Seonsaengnim? Do you think he really likes you?” Hora asked.

“And do you think he likes you then?” I asked.

 

 

I made my way out of the classroom, Hora followed, “Why not? I am pretty and I do think we match.” She said.

Hora doesn't know that I am a 'Manipulator'.

 

 

I wasn't angry at all ,“You really think so?” I asked.

Hora's eyes turned green, “Don't fool with me.” She said, thinking that I would freak out like any other humans.

 

 

I smirked, “So should I be afraid now?” I asked.

“You are not?” She asked, feeling really shocked.

I turned away and made my way to the Staffs' Room. Yoon Seonsaengnim asked about my condition and I told him that I am fine.

 

 

DongWoon came out, “Hyung, I am leaving now, see you tomorrow.” He said.

We made a trip to the clinic first, “KiKwang?” I asked.

 

 

KiKwang attended to me and checked my hand, “The full moon last night did a good job.” He said.

“Going out with him?” KiKwang asked.

I nodded, “Ne.” I said.

“Rest well for the day if there isn't a need to be out there. Too many half-blood are roaming around.” KiKwang said.

 

 

DongWoon heard that when we are coming out from the room, “Min Ah, shall we just rest at home?” He asked.

“Geokjeonghaji maseyo.” I said, DongWoon's eyes looked so enticing but I could also sense his heartache, “DongWoon.. Okay, I shall stay at home with you.” I said.

He smiled and then we left the clinic. Got on the car and went back home.

 

 

I went to have a shower first, DongWoon was seating on the bed reading a book.

I climbed up onto bed and sat beside him, “Oppa, What are you reading?” I asked.

 

 

He took off his spectacles and placed the book away, and then he looked at me.

In a few seconds, I am now lying on the bed with him above me.

 

 

 

Warning! M-rated part starts here!

Erm.. just a little intimacy with the couple, it's still read-able :p

Really!(:

 

 

 

His face was near me, “Min Ah~ Shall we try something fun?” He asked.

He smells my face, my neck, my collarbone, “Oppa~ It's ticklish.” I said, with my face blushing.

 

 

We kissed, “Kyeo.” DongWoon said and kissed me more passionately.

I looked at him, “DongWoon..?” I asked.

He seems to be more aroused than ever today.
 

 


DongWoon kissed my body, my tummy, I held his head to prevent him kissing further down, “Oppa?” I asked.

DongWoon looked at me, “It's the day, Min Ah, the day.” He said.

The 'Gumiho' has a special day of the month whereby they... Breed.

 

 

“Oppa?” I was a little startled when he said so and.. I wasn't prepared for it.

“You are my wife now.” He said and his nose is circling on my neck.

I felt a little hotter due to his breathing, I looked at him, “DongWoon, you are my husband.” I said.
 

 


We had our very first time.
 


And the reason why it's slightly rated M is bacause of the intimate actions..

Hope you all like this chapter update, do comment!