What is it?

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Yoora was waiting for Minhyuk who went in to Kazuto’s optical store patiently, when she saw a soft-lens case on the dashboard. She took the soft-lens case. It wasn’t her case, since her case was purple, not like this case, blue. “Who’s the owner of this soft-lens case? This is not a pair of cheap lens, judge from the brand label on the case.” Mumbled her. Suddenly, she remembered about Minhyuk’s eyes which it red. “Is it because of the lens? But I don’t think so… His eyes are okay, right? I think I should give this to Minhyuk Oppa. How If this is his friend’s case?”

Then, took the car key, went out from the car and locked it. But suddenly, she felt her stomach hurt. So she just stood up in front of the car while touched his stomach. After felt better, she stepped to Kazuto’s optical store and accidentally hear something.

“But people know that the heir of Lee Corp isn’t a nerd, have a normal + healty eyes. And since I can’t life without something help me to see the world, I order soft-lens too.”

*that’s Minhyuk Oppa’s voice. So… the owner of the case is Minhyuk Oppa? And he didn’t put it perfectly that’s why his eyes were red?*

“Well Minhyuk, you need to know that you can’t hide it from Yoora forever. It’s better if you tell her, before she knows from other people.”

*Kazuto’s voice. Minhyuk was hiding something from me? What is it? I think it’s not about his eyes, more serious than it. But what is it? I need to find out.*

Without she knew, five boys were playing police-and-the-thief near her place. And the one who acted as the thief was running to her direction. “ONEE-SAN WATCH OUT!” the thief screamed. But, those boys couldn’t control their power. They crashed on Yoora, and made Yoora fell. “Aawwww ittai (that’s hurt).” Mumbled Yoora. She looked at her knee, blood. “Ughh I shouldn’t wear skirt today.”

Suddenly, the optical store’s door opened. Minhyuk went out from the store and gasped. “Yoo-Yoora?” *did she hear my convo with Kazuto Oniisan?* He approached Yoora and helped her to stood up. “Gwaenchana?”

“I’m okay. Just a little scar and bleeding.”

“Don’t lie. You’re wearing skirt, and I know that’s hurt since you knee touched asphalt.” Said Minhyuk. He took unlocked the car, then carried Yoora bridal style. Then, he leaned Yoora on the seat. “Hold the pain for a while, can you? I’ll drive as fast as I can to our Apartment.”

*Did he just say ‘our’ not ‘my’? It feels like that Apartment is mine and his, not just his apartment but ours.* Yoora nodded. “Yes, I can.”

They arrived to their apartment building. Minhyuk piggyback Yoora to their room. Then, he leaned Yoora on the sofa and took the first aid. He wiped Yoora’s scar with antiseptic and close it with cotton. “What happened?”

“I… I saw a soft-lens case on the dashboard. I thought it was your friend’s case, so I wanted to give you. But suddenly, five boys crashed onto me and made me fell.”

“You shouldn’t do that, Yoora. It’s not my friend’s case.” Said Minhyuk. *I think she knew that the case is mine, so it’s better if I admit it, that my eyes is… you know lah.* “That’s mine. That’s my soft-lens case.”

*He admit it now. But I know that what his convo with Kazuto is not about soft-lens. Something serious must be happened. But again, the question is, what is it? What did he hide from me?*  “You have an eyes problem?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Yeah, my eyes are terrible. Even I can’t see you clearly if I take off my lens. I’m useless, right? My life depends on a pair of soft lens.”

“You should tell me earlier.” Said Yoora. He stood up and took eyes drop. “Oppa, Look at the lamp.” Minhyuk obeyed her, and she dropped few drops on Minhyuk’s red eyes. “Now, sleep. No buts. No Ands. No Ifs.”

“I’m not sleepy right now.”

“But you need to sleep, or else your eyes will be worse than now.”

“How if we have some chat first?”

Yoora thought about it, and nodded. “Okay, but you need to sleep after this.”

“Yess… Now, tell me about your day~”

“My day was good, finally I can going out with my friend, skipped class.” Said Yoora. “It was not like we were having fun, no. I accompany him to the optical store, because a queenka broke his glasses.”

“Who’s him? Is he handsome?”

Yoora giggled. “Yesseeuuu he’s very good looking although he’s a nerd. He looks younger than me. He’s smart and very nice.” *and when he took off his glasses and his hair little bit messy, he’s absolutely look like you.*

“Do you…” Minhyuk moved his face closer to Yoora’s. “Like him?”

Yoora blushed. “A-aniyo… We just knew each other for about one month, I guess.”

“You’re blushing… and stuttering.” Said Minhyuk. “You know, it’s okay if you like him as long as he didn’t make you cry.” *how could I make you cry?*

“Eh?”

“If he’s the one who can make you forget about your past, and make you smile, then go chase him.”

“But… he knew that we’re married already.”

“Then, just be friend with him, be his best friend.”

“Why do you want me to be friend with him?” asked Yoora.

Minhyuk smilled. “Because, I want you to have a friend in school. Because I want you to have someone to be with if I can’t stay beside you.”

“Are you… going to leave me?”

“Of course no.” said Minhyuk. “But I’m not going to stay beside you when you’re in school. So, just be nice with Minhyuk.” *, I mention my own name like I dig my own grave!*

“Minhyuk? How could you know his name?”

“You’ve said that you made a friend with someone called Minhyuk, I thought it was him. Am I wrong?”

Yoora shook her head. “No, you’re freaking right! He’s Lee Minhyuk.”

“Do you feel comfortable with him?”

“Yesseeeeuuu! He’s very open minded, and very kind also. He treated me coffee this afternoon. Like I said before, he’s very smart. And yeah, he’s cute and—“

“He’s close to perfect. Isn’t he?” Minhyuk cut off Yoora’s sentence, and praised himself.

“Well, yes.”

“Okay then. Now, I don’t need to worry about you anymore since you have another Minhyuk beside you.” Said Minhyuk, then he stood up. “I’m going to buy some stuffs for my school-project. Will be back in two hours.”

*Is she… in love with the nerd version of me?*

Yoora stayed in the apartment while thinking. “Minhyuk-ssi and Minhyuk Oppa have lot of similarities. But Minhyuk-ssi is so open with me, while Minhyuk Oppa always hide everything from me?” mumbled her.

“But… if I like Minhyuk-ssi, I betray Minhyuk Oppa, right? AAAAHHHH EOTTOKHAAAEEEE?” 


Chapter 8 is up!!

Do comments + subscribes :)