Almost unfold

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

"Yoora-ya,” Minhyuk’s voice was the first thing that she heard that morning. It has been few days since Jiyoon arrived in Korea. Yoora opened her eyes and rubbed it, still felt sleepy since she stayed up until 2AM to do her task. “Get up, Yoora-ya, you need to school, today. And you’re going to meet your crush too, right?”

Crush.

Somehow, that word hurt Yoora. How could he say that without hurt expression on his face? *Maybe he is not love me in that way,*  she sighed before got up and made her way toward bathroom.  Once she got out from the bathroom, she found Minhyuk was wearing blue shirt inside his gray hoodie in kitchen. “Good morning Oppa,” she greeted.

“Hey there,” Minhyuk replied, his eyes were focus on the pan in front of him. Then he served the food on the plate. “Go eat. I’ll take you to school after this.”

Yoora nodded and ate her food, then she realized that something was wrong with Minhyuk who was eating his food in front of her. His eyes were redder than usual. “Oppa, your eyes. Were you sleeping without taking your lens off, yesterday?”

*Crap,* Minhyuk thought as he remembered that he didn’t take off his lens before sleep. He blinked few seconds, “I think I just lack of sleep. Too much things that I’m thinking about these days. Don’t worry,” he lied as  he put his plate in dish-cleaner.

“Why don’t you use glasses for once, Oppa? Lens isn’t good for your eyes,” Yoora suggested.

*And let you see a lot of similarities with your crush? No way.* “Uh? No, thanks. I don’t want people to know that the heir of Lee Corp. has eyes problem.”

“You don’t need to always care about that, you know.”

Minhyuk just smiled and grabbed his car-key, “It’s 8AM already. Come on~~~”


Yoora was sitting in her chair when someone approached her, “Yoora-ssi! It has been a while, eh?”

“Ah, Minhyuk-ssi!” She smiled when she knew that her crush was right in front of her. “You’re absent for about a week, and you just come on our 3rd period. So… why don’t you tell me that you’re also married already?”

Minhyuk twitched a brow in confusion, “Married?” he asked.

“Yeah, married. Your ‘only one’, she is my husband’s cousin, Jeon Jiyoon. And they always talk about ‘marriage’.”

He just laughed. *So she thought that Jiyoon Noona is the nerd’s husband?* “Yoora-ssi, what I mean with ‘Only one’ can’t always be my lover, okay.”

His sentence was making Yoora remembered what that Minhyuk-Bastard said on New Year Night, What I mean with ‘love’ can’t always be your lover, okay. *Why they are saying the same thing,* she thought. Then she faced Minhyuk and said, “Your sentence resemble with someone. So you mean that she left you for marriage?”

“Not like that,” he said, “It’s too complicated. The main-point is, 1. I left her for Japan, 2. She is married with her bestfriend, and 3. I haven’t—And will never get a chance to confess. End of the story.”

Yoora just nodded at his explanation. She was thinking, was it hurt for him to be in such condition? Then she noticed something, “Minhyuk-ssi, your shirt looks like my husband’s. Looks like both of you has same taste.”

Minhyuk gulped as he laughed half-heartedly. “You know, handsome people always have same taste, eh? I’ve seen your husband in magazine before.”

“I get it. And you need to take care of your eyes too, it’s pinkish. Don’t stay up too late in front of computer, Minhyuk-ssi.”

“I won’t. Yoora-ssi, do you have notes from last week? I want to copy it,” Minhyuk asked as he his laptop.

She just nodded as reply and moved the data to her flash-disk before said, “Let me do it. Your eyes are pinkish like that. I’m not going to let you to this.”

“That’s okay. I slept without took off my lens yester—“ Oops. He just spilled it out that he (The nerd) wore soft-lens.

Yoora didn’t look shock at all, since she already knew that the nerd was wearing soft-lens outside school [A/N: Remember when Yoora heard Minhyuk’s conversation with Sohee?]. She just continued to move the file. “It’s a bad habit, you know?”

*She didn’t shock?* “It’s an accident. I rarely use soft-lens too.”

“But still,” she said, “Next time, I want to see you with soft-lens, Minhyuk-ssi. I think you’re handsome without glasses. Maybe you can become kingka so you won’t be suffering from Queenka like months ago.”

Minhyuk’s eyes widened because Yoora still remembered that day. He became nervous and thought, *I will do it from long long ago, but I don’t want to.* He faked cough to hid his nervous-ness and made an excuse, “I like become a nerd better.”

Suddenly, a phone rang.

A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A
Just your collection line, easy access line, seuseuro maeyin A, A, A, A
Geureoke gatyeoseo ssahin ni gipsuki paeyin na-a-a, na-a-a, na-a-a, oh

(It’s Rainbow’s song – A (2010))

“I got a phone call. Wait a minute,” Minhyuk excused himself and received that phone-call. “Yeoboseyo?”

“…”

“I got it. But… Why did you call me to this number?”

“…”

“I think I forget it somewhere. Okay. I see. See you later.”

He hung up the call and then he realized that he just took a phone-call with his ‘Lee Corp’s heir’ phone in front of Yoora. Great. Just great. “I’m sorry, where are we before?”

“You change your phone?” Yoora asked. She knew that he was using android-type, not I-Phone. She felt familiar with that phone, but ignore it since she couldn’t remember where she saw it.

They were chatting again for quiet some times before a women came and called Yoora, “Yoora-yaaaaaa!!”

“Oh, Halmeoni?” Yoora shocked a bit to see his grandmother-in-law was here, in her campus.

In the other hand, Minhyuk was more shocked than Yoora. “Hal—“ He was about to spill it out before he bowed politely and corrected, “Sajangnim.”

“You are here too, Minhyuk-ssi? It has been a while since you visit me in my house. Have you meet Jiyoon?” she smirked [A/N: Yeah, a halmeoni smirked. Remember that Halmeoni Lee is the ‘rock’ type?] before pull Minhyuk. “Yoora, can I take your friend for a while?”

Yoora—who was too shock to process anything—just nodded while Mrs. Lee took Minhyuk outside the class. “Yah, Grandson, why are you flirting with your own wife in this ugly style?”

“Chillax, Halmeoni. Any problem with it?” he asked casually.

Mrs. Lee wanted to pull his ears so bad. Seriously, when would this boy grew up? “How if she fall for this ugly-of-you instead of the classy-of-you? Wait, that was impossible. If you are failed to make her fall for you with that Not-so-handsome-heir-of-lee-corp, then there’s no way she fall for this ugly duck.”

“Already happened, she falls in love for this ugly-duck. So just chill. Why did you come here, by the way? Want to unfold my identity?”

The older just tsk-ed before replied, “I just come to visit and enrolled Jiyoon to this campus, by the way.”

“WHAT? NOONA IS GOING TO BE IN SAME SCHOOL AS ME?” He almost screamed. Good things that the corridor was crowded so no one caught what he said exactly.

“Not that loud, smart-,” his grandmother replied before continued, “She’s going to continue her music-study so there’s no way she has a same class as you.”

“Just good. Done already?”

“Yes,” then Mrs. Lee dragged Minhyuk back to his class. “Yoora-ya, thank you because you let me borrow this kid. You can continue whatever you do before!”

“Halmeoni, do you know Minhyuk-ssi before?”

“As you can see, Yoora-ya. I’ll go now, okay? Good bye Yoora and gran—Minhyuk-ssi!”

Both of them just bowed as reply.

Yoora’s mind filled with curiosity as she remembered that the nerd In front of him clearly told her that his favorite girl-group wasn’t Rainbow. There was someone else—that she couldn’t remember who—that a big fan of Rainbow. But why his ring-tone was Rainbow’s song? She decided to ask since she didn’t have something else to talk to, “Are you a Rainbow-fan?”

Minhyuk gulped at the question. He didn’t expect Yoora to take the ring-tone problem. Maybe she wouldn’t take it serious if he put the latest song them, but he put an old song, A, and of course it turned to be a serious one. He remembered that he did tell Yoora another girl-group as ‘the nerd’’s favorite, but he couldn’t remember what group it was. Since he didn’t have another better choice, he just forcefully said, “Positive. I’m No-Eul’s future husband. But I won’t reject Jisook also. I love older Woman.”

*No wonder he love Jiyoon Eonni, then,* she thought as she nodded at his explanation. “But I thought you’re a big fan of KARA.”

Oh, yes, KARA. He remembered it just now. And he also remembered; that the nerd’s ring-tone was pretty girl by KARA. In that condition, he just facepalmed himself and said, “Can I have two fandoms? Both of them are damn awesome!”

“…Okay, then?”

Little did they know, someone was watching the whole event. She smirked a bit and blew her bang. “…So this is true. They’re the same Minhyuk. 


SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATES;-; 

But i hope you like this :) 

I've prepared another one, so do comment, okay?

Comments, upvoted and Subbies are loved<3

Anyway, do visit my other multi-chapter fanfiction! 

Ice Melts Ice (Myungsoo x OC)

And do check my profile for the oneshots :)

For those who want to be friend with me, just PM me or mention me on @/Jasminatics. You can also give me can't do it here :) I do followback~~

(PS : I like to give a little spoiler on twitter]