Safety Zone

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Because the phone keep ringing, Yoora who was watching a Sushi-Program got up from her position and took a look on Minhyuk’s phone who was on his bed. She twitched a brow once she saw the newest android on the bed. *Minhyuk Oppa use I-Phone yesterday,* she thought. Then her eyes accidentally caght the lock-screen of the phone, it was a word, BTOB. *…where did I see this word.*

Minhyuk came out from the bathroom with wet hair when he saw Yoora near his phone. He swiftly approached Yoora and grabbed his phone, “AH, sorry if this phone disturb you.”

“No problem Oppa, nice ring-tone you get. Anyway, new phone?”

“What?” Minhyuk didn’t understand the ‘new phone’ part until he realized something. *Crap, this is badass phone* “Hmm… no. I accidentally swapped phone with my best friend yesterday.”

Yoora just nodded in understand and left Minhyuk to the couch, watched the Sushi-Program that she watched before. After Yoora left, Minhyuk unlocked his phone and saw a new message.

From : Leader-nim.

Will explain you the situation once you’re in Melody. But please don’t be too close with Yoora, she planned something, I guess. And yeah, protect Jiyoon Noona. Be careful anywhere you are.

He frowned. The drama was officially begin. Then he texted a reply.

To : Leader-nim.

Okay, then. Will try my best to protect both of them. Which side is more safety for me now? Nerd or badass?

Within a minute, he got the reply. “…Nothing is safe now. I need a safety zone.”

After put his phone in safety place, he approached Yoora and said, “Hey, I don’t think I can spend many times with you these days. Is it okay?”

“Why? Something happened to Jiyoon Eonni?”

Minhyuk shook his head. *I wish nothing is happened,* he thought as he shut his eyes for a moment before said, “I have something to do. I  think I need to leave you alone too this night. Can you take care of Noona? I believe you more than anyone else.”

I believe you more than anyone else.

It was one of the most expensive thing in the world if you’re in Minhyuk’s life. Especially when it came to Jiyoon. 

And that word became somewhat special for Yoora. Heard that her husband believe in here, she felt slight happy. “I will accompany her, then. Can I sleep in her apartment, pleaseee?”

“If she allows you, then go on.”

Yoora smiled once her husband gave her permission. She thought, it was better if she knew Jiyoon better since she was curious why two minhyuks in her life adore her so much. There must be something in her that different with the other girls. “When will you leave?”

“After dinner,” Minhyuk replied as he grabbed the remote and switched the channel to ‘Top Gear’. “Take out. Delivery. Go out. Pick one.”

“Hmmm,” she thought about it while her eyes were on television, eye-ing the new Porsche. “Delivery.”

“Nice, you call the Delivery,” Minhyuk commanded as his eyes couldn’t leave the television, “Anyway, I’m going to have a business-travel anytime soon.”

She just nodded. Her husband was a business-man, after all. “With Halmeoni?”

Minhyuk ‘Hmm-ed’ as yes to the telivision, “No,” he answered, “It’s with my college friends. We’re going to make a project to have our own small company. It’s like a collaboration.”

“How long?”

“I don’t know…” he said. He just didn’t know when he would be back to Yoora. It wasn’t like he was trying to escape from his problem. No, he would do anything to fix the problem. But the first of all, he needed to make himself invisible. He breathed and continued, “yet.”

They both called for delivery and dinner silently. It was their last dinner before the boy left. Minhyuk didn’t know how long he would hide to make a plan to protect both of Jiyoon and Yoora. He washed the dishes before changed to different clothes and approached Yoora, “If I don’t come home next week, call the police.”

Yoora stared at him.

“You are going to do a super dangerous mission as a secret agent?”

“No. I’m just thinking that would sounds cool.”

Yoora glared at him.

“Then what are you going to do?”

“Secret. Just call the police if I don’t come home next week, okay?” Minhyuk ordered which earned a nod from Yoora. “And… If someone that you don’t know look for you, don’t open the door.”

With that, Minhyuk left the Appartment. He whispered something before he left, “Take care. I’ll be in a safety zone to safe you.”


Melody was as busy as usual. Minhyuk who had golden-card in that place went to VIP room without any problem. On his way there, many girls clinged on to him since he was that famous Lee Minhyuk, merciless and scary fighter from BTOB. But he just replied them with his charming smile as he avoided any physical contact with them.

“Hyung,” Everyone greeted him when he entered the the VIP room.

He just waved and greeted a bit as he made his way to Eunkwang, “So, what is she up to this time.”

Sense something big was going to happen the other members came closer to Eunkwang and Minhyuk, “According to what can I get,” Eunkwang took his tab, “Alice Song will be working under Kise Inc. as their model for their brand-new jewelry.”

“…Just it?”

“Of course no, Maknae,” Minhyuk said, “He threatened me in a mall, and can you expect something that not big from someone who poisoned Jiyoon noona in South Korea?”

Everyone gasped.

No one knew that Alice was the one who did that accident.

Hyunsik faked a cough and stared at Minhyuk in confusion, “You mean…” he cut off his sentence before continued, “The one who make Jiyoon Noona and few BEAST Hyungs suffer was her?”

Minhyuk nodded.

“That’s why guys, I need a safety zone to hide,” Minhyuk stated, he took a sip of his liquor and said, “She’s going to attack both of Jiyoon Noona and Yoora if I keep close with her.”

“Hyung, why don’t you be her ‘fake’ boyfriend?” Peniel suggested.

PLAK!

“I won’t let my dongsaeng date a like her.”

PLAK!

“I’ll quit from BTOB If Minhyuk Hyung choose to agree that stupid plan of yours.”

PLAK!

“I’ll go chase Yoora if he dates that Alice Song!”

PLAK!

“Be rational, Peniel Hyung.”

PLAK!

“Hyung, I know you’re a bit dumb, but please…”

PLAK!

This time, Peniel wasn’t the one who get smacked. “YAH MAKNAE I’M NOT DUMB!!”

The only one who remained silent was Minhyuk. He took a deep sigh and replied Peniel’s idea, “It doesn’t sound bad. Let’s make it as plan A if she does something to my Noona.”

“Hyung…” “Minhyuk…”

“If it’s for Noona and Yoora, I’ll do anything. Even if it means I need to give myself to her.”

Peniel blinked before smiled, “Well, let’s just make that plan AB.”

“…I’m not an AB-type, Peniel, I’m an A,” Minhyuk replied.

“Hyung…”


Double Update as i promised before ^^ 

I know this chapter was kinda , sorry. 

Please let me know what do you think :))