M... Married? [2/2]

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Minhyuk and Yoora arrived at Wedding Shop. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Yoon already waited for them. “You guys are taking too much time.”

“I’m sory granny. Something was wrong with my stomach this morning.” Explained Minhyuk.

“Ah? Okay then.” Said Mrs. Lee.

“Yoora-ya, follow me. Let’s pick your wedding dress.” Said Mrs. Yoon. Yoora followed her.

Mrs. Lee looked at his son. “So… What do you think about Yoora?”

“She’s a nice girl. She told me to sleep earlier last night, and she stared at me, and knew if I was too tired yesterday.” Minhyuk explained. “Even I don’t love her… yet, I hope this marriage will work.”

“Is she your ideal type, Minhyuk-ah?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Yessss~~ She’s my ideal type, I guess. But.. I don’t know.”

“You don’t know about your own ideal type? Duh, what a stupid grandson that I have. HOW COULD MINHYUK-AH?”

“Don’t be too loud, Granny. Your grandson is innocent you know.”

Mrs. Lee smacked Minhyuk’s forehead. “Innocent your face! What’s the innocent point from being a badass-gangster.”

“But I’m a nerd, duh. A nerd is Innocent, grandma.”

“So you are Dangerously Innocence.”

“NAH WHY ARE YOU SO SMART GRANDMA!! WHAT A GENIUS GRANDMA THAT I HAVE!! I  WANT YOU~~ I NEED YOU~~ I LOVE YOU~~” shouted Minhyuk. He sang Heavy Rotation while hugged his grandmother.

“You don’t need to sing that song if you’re not beautiful as AKB48.” Said Mrs. Lee.

Suddenly, the curtains opened. Yoora appeared with a pale peach long-dress. It had floral patterns on it. Minhyuk really impressed with Yoora’s beautiful look, he didn’t even close his mouth, and made an ‘O’ face. “Minhyuk-ssi? Something is wrong? Am I look ugly with this dress?”

“You look very very very beautiful, Yoora-ssi. Like a princess, and I’ll be the prince.” Said Minhyuk. “You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess~ It's a love story, baby, just say yes~”

Yoora laughed, “You say what? You’ll be the princess?”

Mrs. Lee sweatdropped, “Please ignore him. He always like this, singing some songs randomly. A moment ago he was singing Heavy Rotation.”

“Wow, really? You really are funny.” Yoora chuckled.

Minhyuk giggled, “Well, then,” he cleared his throat, “I’ll be the prince and you’ll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say yes~~”

Yoora smiled, “That’s much better, Minhyuk-ssi.”

“Wait…  You guys still speak formally? Just drop the formalities. Both of you will be a family in less than two weeks.” Said Mrs. Yoon.

“Uhmmm… Arasseo. Minhyuk-ah?”

“I thought it’s oppa for you.” Said Minhyuk. “I know I look young, like a 18 years old. But believe me, I’m turning 22 years old this year.”

“W-WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU’RE YOUNGER THAN ME! WHAT A BABY FACE THAT YOU HAVE. I’m 20.” said Yoora, she shocked when knew that Minhyuk is two years older than her.

Minhyuk laughed and said, “So let’s drop the formalities, Yoora-ya.”

“Much better.” Said Mrs. Lee. “Now Minhyuk, let’s choose your tuxedo.”

Minhyuk nodded and walked to Tuexedo’s corner. He chose a black-tuxedo and tried it. “Am I look good with this tuxedo?”

“Yes you look handsome. Take this.” Said Mrs. Lee.

“Okay, now both of us already have the wedding suit. Can we go home now? I have a dinner appointment today.” Said Minhyuk.

“Take Yoora with you, will you?” asked Mrs. Lee.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s a good idea. I’ll meet Eunkwang Hyung and my dongsaengs.” Minhyuk answered.

Mrs. Lee nodded. “Okay then. You may leave now.”

“Come on, Yoora.” Said Minhyuk, took Yoora’s hand and went to the car. “Yoora-ya, I’m going to have a dinner with my friends. Are you okay if I don’t bring you with me?”

Yoora nodded. “Just go meet your friends, Oppa.”

“And… Don’t wait for me, arasseo? I’ll back as soon as possible.”


Short TT

3 comments = New Update