Shoulder to Cry

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Minhyuk went in to his Apartment and saw Yoora crying on the bed. He didn’t know what happened, since he just met Yoora about 30 minutes ago. After thought about it, he decided to approach her and asked, “Yoora-ya… What happened?”

“O-Oppa…”

“Yoora-ya, tell me, what happened? Someone hurt you?”  Yoora sat on the bed and shook her head, but Minhyuk didn’t believe it. He grabbed Yoora’s shoulder and made an eye-contact with her. “Tell me, I know it’s not you at all. What happened?”

“Oppa… He has someone that he love the most, his only one, he told me that she is the only one for him.” cried Yoora, she covered her tears with blanket.

*She… She is crying because of.. me? The nerdy side of me?* Minhyuk thought. He hugged Yoora until she stopped cry. “Don’t cry… You always have me. I’m here, on your side. Don’t cry.”

Yoora wiped her own tears and nodded. “Ne…” Then, she stood up and left to the kitchen, before back with a pack of ice. “Let me take care of your bruises.”

“What bruises?” asked Minhyuk, pretend to know nothing.

“Aish, don’t be silly, Oppa. You bumped into something last night, don’t you?”

*oh yeah, I bumped on Myungsoo’s fist.* “It’s okay, you don’t need to do that.”

“But at least, remove the make-up. I don’t want you to be the only one who see my weak side. I should see it, I should know it, if you’re hurt or something.”

Minhyuk nodded and then removed his make-up. “See? It’s not that bad.”

*I feel familiar with that bruises…* “What? Not that bad? You must be kidding me.” She took a first aid and prepared ointment. “Just shut up, and I’ll treat your bruises.” 


I know this is kinda bad and very short, i should post it on 28, but i forgot ._. 

But don't worry, another chapter will be up this night or tomorrow morning, i decided to make this chap different with the other since the next chapter will be "NEW YEAR CHAPTER" I skip Minhyuk's Birthday, i know it. 

Do subscribe and comments! ^^

By the way, according to your vote on the last chapter, imy new story is starring BTOB LEE MINHYUK, and i pick BAP Kim Himchan as the second men. Check it out! ^^

MAKE YOU FALL AGAIN, MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN