Another Fangirl?

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

“Hey Yoora, how was your day?” Minhyuk asked once Yoora was entering the car.

“Good as usual. Halmeoni pay a visit this afternoon,” she replied then realized that her husband was wearing glasses. It wasn’t the thick one like the nerd used to wear, it was fashionable one. “I thought you don’t like to wear glasses.”

Minhyuk just chuckled as he focused on driving, “Nah, I just try to listen to your suggestion, okay? Beside, I’m going to replace it with Lens once I got out from car,” he said, “By the way, you want to go home and take a bath first or just straightly go dinner? I’m not in mood to eat a home-food today.”

“Is Jiyoon Eonni going to join us?” she asked. These days, Yoora always suspect that Minhyuk would to something with Jiyoon if he started to act ‘too-nice’ toward her. “I want to go take a bath first. I feel uncomfortable with this sweaty shirt.”

Again, Minhyuk chuckled when Yoora mentioned Jiyoon. He knew that deep down inside, she felt jealous toward his cousin. What he didn’t know, was she feeling jealous because her husband was too cared toward Jiyoon or because her crush loved her? “It’s just us. Noona is going to eat in Halmeoni’s place. Then, we’re going to our apartement now.”

After took a quick bath, Minhyuk drove Yoora to a mall—actually the biggest and most classy mall there. He held his hand with Yoora’s, showing public that she was his. Once they stepped in to the building, crowded—mostly teenager and middle-aged mother—approached Minhyuk as they looked at him in adore. Yeah, Minhyuk was Japanese teenager’s ideal type to be husband or boyfriend and Japanese mother’s ideal type to be son-in-law, even though he was a Korean.

“Minhyuk-kun!!”

“Minhyuk Oppa!!”

“Oh my god, you’re so handsome!”

“Is she his wife? She’s so lucky!”

“Ah, he’s married already, eh? I can’t engage my daughter with him.”

Squeals could be heard everywhere and Minhyuk just smiled politely as he greeted them in Japanese for reply. He knew that he was popular, but he didn’t know that he’s this popular. His hold on Yoora’s hand became tighter since he afraid that Yoora might be separated with him. They managed to escape from the crowd after few minutes.

“I don’t know that you’re this famous.”

He just smiled proudly, “I don’t know also,” he replied. Then he put his arm on her shoulder and asked, “So… what’s for dinner?”

“Let’s not eat Japanese food. I miss Korean food such as Japchae and Samgetyang these days. Can we get it, Oppa?”

“If this mall have it then go on~”

“You owned this mall, you should know if this place have it or not,” Yoora pouted at Minhyuk’s answer. “And as a good husband, you need to give me those foods,” she joked.  

Minhyuk just laughed at pouting Yoora, “I’m not the owner…yet,” he said, “But I’m your husband already.”

“…So?”

“Let’s go eat Japchae and Samgetyang! I know a good place,” He ruffled Yoora’s hand and started walking with his arm on Yoora’s shoulder. “But I’m craving for bulgogi and jjangmyeon. So which one should we eat?”

“Can we just order all?”

“We can order both of Japchae and Jjangmyeon. But Samgetyang and Bulgogi are big-portion. I’m not a big-eater. So let’s just to Mot Hai Ba there to decide, kay?”

Mot Hai Ba? Yoora blinked at her husband in confusion. “What is that?”

“It’s Rock-Paper-Scissor in Vietnamese. You never watch Running Man, hmm?”

Both of them are walking to a lift that would take them to 9th floor. Once it reached on 3rd, a girl entered the lift then put a shock face. “M-Minhyuk Oppa?!?”

“Who are you…?” Minhyuk asked her. He felt familiar with the face, but he didn’t know who the girl in front of him was.

That girl just smiled and said, “I’m Shin Yoonjo, still remember me? I’m Alice Eonni’s sister. I think you still remember her, from your high-school in Korea.”

Minhyuk face-palmed when he heard ‘Alice’ name. *Alice, again, seriously? This time it’s better be good,* he said to himself before said, “Ah, Yoonjo Hoobae-nim? You changed a lot after few years. Where’s Alice?”

“She’s waiting for me in 9th floor, Oppa,” Yoonjo replied then eyed Yoora, “Oppa, the rumors are true that you’re married already? I’ve heard it in Korea.”

“It spread until Korea? Wow. And yeah, Yoonjo, this is Yoora. And Yoora, this is my Junior in high-school, Yoonjo.”

Both of them shook hand and smiled awkwardly. Yoora was trying her best to not roll her eyes since she felt that something wasn’t right from the moment Yoonjo stepped in to the lift. They separated in 9th Floor since Yoonjo was going to ladies’ room while Minhyuk and Yoora went to the restaurant.

“I know you feel uncomfortable,” Minhyuk whispered when they were walking to the restaurant.

“I don’t easily get comfortable around new people Oppa, sorry~”

“But you feel comfortable once we first met.”

“Different story, eh?”

“…Which side is different?”

Both of them continue walking. Yoora felt like she heard someone was humming a song.

Tell me tell me eoseo mareul haejwo, Naega ni yeojarago~~~

It was Minhyuk’s voice. And the song was Rainbow’s song. Now, she remembered it. The one that a big-fan of Rainbow was her husband. And it made her titled her head, how could two guys had same taste on shirt and girl-group?

They arrived to the Korean Restaurant, the restaurant was crowded. Then Minhyuk took off his ‘Platinum-Card’ and showed the waitress that he was the heir of the mall (The mall is part of Lee Corp.). Then the waitress bowed and lead them to VVIP room, which only Platinum-Card owner could get in. To decide what they should eat, Minhyuk and Yoora did ‘Rock-Scissor-Paper’ games and Minhyuk won. So he ordered Jjangmyeon, Japchae, Bulgogi, and drinks for both of them.

“Hey, wait here for a while, okay? I want to go to toilet,” Minhyuk excused and left Yoora alone to the toilet.

When he was about to back to the restaurant, a familiar voice called him in Korean. “Minhyuk-ssi!”

That voice made Minhyuk froze immediately. This voice. He knew who this voice belonged to. He turned around to see a blonde-girl smiled toward him. “Alice-ssi.”

“It has been a while, uh?”

“Few years.”

“And I’m still your fangirl.”

He just gulped. After Sohee left, now another fangirl came. And he knew that this would be worse than Sohee’s case. “Oh, I must be amazing, then. It’s good to meet you again, Alice-ssi. I met Yoonjo few minutes ago. I need to go now. See you later, I guess?”

Just when he started to walk, he heard something slipped from Alice’s mouth.

“You need to remember that I’m kind of fangirl that need to have my idol all by myself. People called it obsession but I don’t care.”

Oh. Yeah. Another fangirl. And this was the hard-core one.

He pulled out one of his phone and dialed a number, “Hey, find out about where Alice Song live in Japan. And what she’s up to. Yeah, that one. I’ll tell you later. Thank you. See you later.” 


UPDATED!! 

How was it, guys?

Anyway, since today is a special day, yeah, BTOB's Comeback #BTOBACKAGAIN, so i'll give you a double or maybe triple update for todaayy!!! ^_^

Anyone already see the teaser that was out yesterday? Minhyuk Opppa looks so handsome there, can't wait for their live-stage~~~~~

Do comment and subscribe, guys ^_^