The objection

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

"Is there anyone who object this marriage? Please say it now, or keep silent forever." said the priest. 

Suddenly, the hall opened. A guy came and said, “I OBJECT THIS MARRIAGE!!”

“Nuguseyo?” asked the priest to the man.

“I am Kim Myungsoo, her fiancé.” Said the guy named Myungsoo.

Yoora stared at Myungsoo blankly. She didn’t expect that Myungsoo will come to her wedding. Myungsoo was… He was someone that she used to know from the past. “You’re not my fiancé. Just leave, please, Myungsoo-ssi.”

“How could you tell me to leave like that, Yoora-ya?” asked Myungsoo.

“Please… Just leave…”

Minhyuk who knew nothing just stared at Myungsoo and Yoora blankly. But there was one thing that he knew, Yoora didn’t like it. Even they married without love, arranged marriage, and he knew that Yoora didn’t want this wedding, he knew that Yoora didn’t expect this Myungsoo guy at all. “Myungsoo-ssi, I’m Yoora’s fiancé, now please leave because this is my wedding.”

“Is it what do you want? Is it what Yoora want?” asked Myungsoo. “I know that you guys married NOT because of love, just arranged marriage.  So… The one who should stand beside her is ME, not YOU.”

“BUT… It is possible for us, to make us love each other, right?”

“Prove that, then.”

*how to prove it?* Minhyuk thought. Then, he looked at Yoora’s face who looked very worried. But he couldn’t stop looking at Yoora’s lips. Last night’s tragedy suddenly appeared in his mind. *I’m sorry, you can be mad at me after this, SORRY*. “Yoora-ya…” called Minhyuk. He moved his face closer to Yoora’s face and kiss her on the lips passionately. He could feel Yoora’s eyes widened. “I’m sorry.” Mumbled him on the kiss. After a while, he broke the kiss. Yoora didn’t say anything, she just kept silent and stared at everyone blankly.

“Hmm… Okay. I’ll leave you guys now. But don’t think that you’ll life peacefully.” Myungsoo smirked and left the church.

“Can we continue this wedding?” asked the priest. Everyone nodded as agreement. “Okay now, i pronounce you as a Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

Minhyuk looked at Yoora’s lips. He doubted himself to kissed Yoora once again. He knew that the guests, especially his grandmother already waited him to kissed Yoora. Slowly, he moved his face closer and kissed Yoora’s lips gently. “Your lips… It’s sweet.” Minhyuk whispered. Yoora blushed after heard Minhyuk’s sentence.


The night after the wedding party…

"Listen Yoora-ya, i didn't mean to--"

"Thank you." said Yoora, cut off Minhyuk's sentence. "Thank you, because you saved me from that Myungsoo."

"It's my responsibilty, you know." said Minhyuk. Both of them were in Minhyuk's appartment right now, since they decided to went honeymoon on the next day. "If someday, that Myungsoo guy back and come to you, you can hide behind my back. Because, i'll protect you from that Myungsoo guy."

Yoora nodded. "But how could you saved me and said something like that. You don't even know him, and  i never told you about him before."

"Even we just know each other for about one month, or less than it, i already know your expressions and emotions. And i can read it from your face, when that Myungsoo guy came. I can read from you race, that you didn't want that Myungsoo guy at all."

"Thank you."

"You don't need to." said Minhyuk. "Now, tell me about that Myungsoo guy."

"He was my boyfriend, about five years ago. I broke up with him 2 years ago, we were in reliationship about 3 years. In that 3 years, he always cheated on me, slap me, and he never treat me well. He just be nice with me in our 1sy year." Yoora explained, her eyes became teary after told Minhyuk about Myungsoo. "And... One night, the night before we broke up, he did it to me."

"He did... It? you?"

Yoora nodded, she was crying. Her cheeks became wet. "You can hate me because of it. Because i'm dirty, you know. Because i can't give my first to my husband."

Minhyuk put his point finger in front of Yoora's lips, to made her stop. "Sstttt, you didn't have to say something like that. I didn't hate you because of it. Thanks because you told me. You're not dirty at all, and i'm not going to hate you because i'm not your first. The last point that you need to remember, i'm not going to do it without your permission. Get it?"

*Slowly but surely, i think i'm going to fall for you. But... Will you feel the same way?* "N-ne..."

"I think we need to know each other better. Don't cry." said Minhyuk. He wiped tears on Yoora's face. "It's getting late. Now, let's sleep! We need to catch our flight to England tomorrow morning!"

"But... I want to know about your life too."

"You're going to know it tomorrow. Now, sleep! Let's sleep! Or should i sing a random song for you?"

"I think you should."

"Lay on the bed, now. I'll drink water first." said Minhyuk. She nodded, Minhyuk went to the kitchen for a while and back. He looked at Yoora who lay peacefully on the bed.

"Now, sing a song for me, Oppa!"

Minhyuk nodded, he sat on the bed and rubbed Yoora's hair gently. “Baby don’t cry, tonight..
Eodumi geodhigo namyeon.. Baby don’t cry, tonight.. Eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya..”

“Moolgeo-poom-i dueneun geoseun niga aniya, ggeutnae molla ya hae deon.. So baby don’t cry, cry
nae sarangi neol jikilteni.”

“Yoora-ya, how’s the song?” asked Minhyuk, he looked at Yoora who already fell asleep when Minhyuk finished his song. He looked at his wife who sleep peacefully and put a blanket to cover her body. "You look so weak behind your strong body. I could feel your tears behind your smile. I'll protect you, promise."

Beeeppp~

Someone texted Minhyuk. He took his phone on the table.

Congrats for your marriage, Minhyuk-ssi. Still play with that mask? Do you think that she’ll fall for you if you hide your nerd glasses? How long you will hide it from your wife? Don't play innocent, you nerd.

"She... Knew? . What's in her mind?"


OKAY~ WELCOME TO THE STORY INFINITE L KIM! :) 

I want to say sorry for the late update TT 

I hope you enjoy this chapter~~

And... I'll post the next chapter after my mid-test. Thanks ^^