M... Married? [1/2]

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Minhyuk parked his car. Before he got out from the car, he released his jacket and wore his big glasses. He looked at the mirror, and smiled. “Perfect.” Then, he ran to his class, because his class was about to start.

“HEY YOU NERD!”

Minhyuk sighed, “..what again?”

“Where’s your business task?” asked that boy. “Give it to me.”

“Hell no.” said Minhyuk.

“Do you want to die? Just give your in’ task!”

“I. Don’t. Want. To.”

The boy punched Minhyuk on face. “Give me your task or I’ll destroy you priceless face.”

*damn, how can I go home today if this bastard punch me this hard.* For his own safety, Minhyuk gave the boy his business task. And now, he need to do it…again. When he was doing his task, a girl sat beside him. “Uhmm… Excuse me? May I sit here?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Sure. But… What’s wrong with your seat?”

“Nothing is wrong.” Said the girl. “I just forget my soft-lens at home. So I think it’ll be better if I sit beside you since you’re alone and your seat isn’t far from the teacher.”

“Oh, okay. You can sit beside me. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Yoon Yoora. You?”  said the girl, Yoora, offered her hand.

Minhyuk shook Yoora’s hand and said, “Lee Minhyuk. Nice to know you.” *thanks god, she doesn’t recognize me in this style.*

“Minhyuk… Lee Minhyuk… Your name remind me with my fi—forget it. It’s not that important.”

*So I’m not important? Ah, maybe it’s because we just know each other this morning.* “Who? But it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. We just know each other.”

“Ah, okay. Maybe we should be friends.”

“Not a bad idea, I guess.” Said Minhyuk. “Well, can we just focus to the teacher right now?”

Yoora nodded. “Sure.”

 

 

 

It was 4PM Already, class dismissed. Yoora still sat beside Minhyuk because her soft-lens. Minhyuk packed his books and said, “Yoora-ssi, you don’t go home?”

“Later.”

*Maybe I should test her today, will she obey me?* “Do you want me to take you home?”

Yoora shook her head, refused Minhyuk’s offer. “No, you don’t need to. Someone will pick me up. Besides, I need to go to somewhere after school.”

“Oh really? Some other time, I guess. See you later, Yoora-ssi. It was great to sit beside you.” Said Minhyuk. He smiled at Yoora before he left. Yoora just waved at him.

Minhyuk walked to his car. He took off his glasses and wore his jacket (remember chapter 1, Minhyuk wore jacket to cover his shirt). He changed his hairstyle, become little bit messier. Then he drove to main gate. Yoora saw his car and came closer. She opened the door and sat beside Minhyuk. “Annyeong, Minhyuk-ssi.”

“Annyeong, Yoora-ssi. How was your day?”

“My day was… Not that good, but not that bad either.” Answered Yoora. “How about yours?”

“Why? Mine was…” Minhyuk suddenly remembered about that bastard who took his tasks, “…not really good, I think.”

“I forgot my soft-lens in your apartment. And the best part is, I made a new friend!”

“Really? Who?”

“Lee Minhyuk, same like your name.” said Yoora. “Duh, I meet so many Minhyuk today!”

Minhyuk smiled at Yoora. That girl always cheerful, her smile never disappeared from her face. “But this one is the best Minhyuk, right?”

“I can’t decide it… yet.” Yoora chuckled.

“Okay. Now, let’s go to Granny’s house. Have you eaten?”

Yoora nodded. “Already ate my lunch. You?”

“Duh, lunch? It was about 4 hours ago. Let’s grab some breads when we’re on the way.” Minhyuk suggested. Yoora just nodded, agree with Minhyuk’s suggestion.

They arrived at Lee Family’s house. In that house, there were Minhyuk and Yoora’s grandmothers. “Minhyuk, Yoora, sit down.”

“Minhyuk, maybe you surprised when you found someone else beside you when you woke up.” Said Grandmother Lee.

“Yes… Mind to explain, granny?”

“Both of you will getting married in two weeks from now.” Said Grandmother Lee.

Two Weeks.

Yes.

Fourteen days.

Fourteen days left as a single man.

“Why should i? I mean… Two weeks are too fast, granny.”

His grandmother patted his back. “This is the best for you, okay?”

“B-But…”

“No Buts, Lee Minhyuk.” Said his grandmother. “Tomorrow, take a day off from your school, and meet me in Wedding Shop near the Mall.”

*take a day off? What the… How if she ask me in the next day? WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER?* “D-Da-Day off?”

“And Yoora too. Both of you will buy your wedding suits.” Said Yoora’s grandmother, Mrs. Yoon.

Yoora nodded. “Arasseo.”

*What if… What if Yoora ask me the notes from tomorrow’s class yesterday in the next day? WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER?* “O-Okay.”

“Now, I think you guys need to go home now. I bet you need some times alone to know each other better.”

Minhyuk nodded. He and Yoora bid goodbye to grandmothers. In car, no one started a conversation. Broke the awkward condition, Yoora said, “Minhyuk-ssi, you look very nervous since we’re in grandmother's house. Anything is wrong?”

“Well.. I’m thinking about what reason I need to tell you—“ said Minhyuk without realize what he just said. Thanks god, before he didn’t say all of the sentences.

And, thanks god because Yoora wasn’t pay 100% attention that time. “What did you say?” asked Yoora curiously.

“Uhmm? Nothing.” Said Minhyuk. “Forget it.”

They arrived home, both of them took shower (not in same time, Yoora first and then Minhyuk) and sat in front of TV. “Minhyuk-ssi.” Called Yoora.

“Hmmm?”

“About… Tonight… Where should I sleep?”

“Beside me, of course. I don’t have extra room in this apartment.” Answered Minhyuk. “Don’t worry, I won’t take advantage. And I don’t want you to sleep on couch too.”

“Thank you.” Said Yoora.

Awkward.

Silent.

Minhyuk glanced at clock on the wall. “It’s late already. Go sleep now, Yoora-ssi.”

“Oh? Okay. You don’t sleep?”

“Later.  I want to call my friends first.” Said Minhyuk. “Go sleep now, I’ll follow you in less than one hour. Promise.”

*should I believe him?* Yoora thought. “Oh, okay. Sleep earlier, okay? Looks like you’re very tired, I can read it on your face.”

“Hmmm, good night.” Said Minhyuk and smiled at Yoora. She smiled back and went to bed.

Minhyuk took his phone and log-in to a chat conversation.

Guys, I don’t think that I can hang out with you guys tonight. –Minhyuk

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I understand, Hyung! I heard that you’re getting married soon. –Sungjae

OUR MINHYUK HYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED? Tell me, tomorrow. –Ilhoon

Tomorrow, let’s have dinner together. It has been a while! –Eunkwang

Minhyuk smiled and typed his reply.

Yes, okay I’ll tell you tomorrow Ilhoon-ah. Let’s have dinner together tomorrow! Text me the place, Eunkwang-ah –Minhyuk

Beep! Beep!

Bring your girl, Hyung! –Hyunsik

Okay, I’ll text you the place tomorrow. –Eunkwang

I’m going to sleep now, members~~ See you tomorrow! And hyunsik-ah, I’m not going to take her –Minhyuk.

Minhyuk put his phone on table and changed into pajama. Before he went to the dreamland, he looked at Yoora and smiled. “Goodnight! Maybe I’m not In love with you, now. But I hope this marriage will work.”


Chapter two! 

3 comments = New Update ^^