Fangirl & Fanboy

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

 

A girl smiled in satisfied when she read some documents from her laptop. It was definitely what she wanted and she needed the most. And she got it now, she got something that could black-mail him. She looked sweetly to a picture and caressed her fingers on the monitor. “3 Identities of Lee Corp.’s heir,” she mumbled, “Plus. I hold another TOP secret.”

The door opened and brown haired girl walked in. “Eonni, please stop this.”

“Yoonjo my honey.”

"Alice Eonni. I beg you. Please stop your stupid plan, Eonni. You're getting more and more obsessed. It has been freaking 4 years!"

Alice shook her head, "It called love, Honey, not obsession."

"Eonni, i beg you, please..." Yoonjo begged, she even kneeled down. She was tired already with Alice's stupid plans to make Minhyuk hers. It had been 4 years. She tried to understand and forgive her Eonni, when Alice poisoned Jiyoon or when she made the girls that close to Minhyuk suffer back there in Korea.

"No."

“Eonni.”

“Get up, Yoonjo,” Alice commanded, “And if you don’t have any better word to say, please leave.”

Yoonjo got up from her position, “Eonni. I will no longer help you. I’ll just back to Korea,” she said before left Alice alone.

Alice just tsk-ed at the childish behavior of her half-sister and took her phone then dialed a number. It was a guy that he met two days ago in a night-club. After thought about what he offered earlier, she decided to agree it and work together to achieve their purpose. She wanted the guy and he wanted the girl, so why not?

"Hello. This is L speaking."

"Hey, remember me? I'm the one from Night-club."

"Oh, Alice. So... have you think about it?"

"Yes. Show me what you have and i'll show you what i have."

"Sure. Inspirit at 8PM. VVIP Room."

-

Inspirit was as crowded as usual. It was a high-class club so there are no many cheap people inside. e everywhere, looking for someone to spend a night with. She made her way toward a security service and whispered, “Alice Song.”

The security seemed understand and her to the VVIP Room. “Here it is.”

“Thank you,” she smirked ily before get in to the VVIP room. In that room, she could find seven or eight guys, which she just recognized one, L Kim. “Hey.”

Myungsoo turned to her direction, “Tell me what you have,” he said then looked at the other five who had their own girl, “Don’t mind them.”

“Tell me what you have first, boy.”

He pulled out his tab and viewed Yoora’s picture. “I know everything about this girl. And I want is this girl.”

Alice nodded then pulled out her phone which had every data in it. She viewed Minhyuk’s picture in Nerdy, Normal, and Bad-, “I want this boy.”

“…not these?” Myungsoo didn’t know that three of them are same. He just knew that Normal and Bad- are same, but not the nerdy one.

“Nope,” she answered, “You’re here longer than I am. So… do you think they love each other already?”

“I think they have feeling for each other, but not on the stage when they’ll give everything for each other,” Myungsoo explained and pointed to bad- Minhyuk’s picture, “And Yoora hated this version.”

A sly smirk formed on Alice’s lips, “Of course no. For Minhyuk, there is just a girl that he’ll give everything for.”

Myungsoo gave her a look.

“Jeon Jiyoon.”

“You sure?”

“I know him longer than you do, boy.”

“Then what are you going to do?”

Alice make sure no one hear their conversation by looked at the rest guys in the room, she leaned his face closer to Myungsoo’s and whispered something that just two of them knew. “What do you think.”

“Let’s corporate. You send it to her.”

She nodded and texted someone to do something for her, “Already did,” she replied, “So, we’re just going to wait, and wait?”

“No. Tell me more about Jeon Jiyoon. There must be something on her. Last time I check, Jeon Jiyoon is legally his cousin. Which cousin will give everything  for the other cousin?”

“Forbidden Love. Ddaeng.”

Myungsoo shocked but maintained his cold expression, “I know he’s not a good guy.”

“Don’t say something time that to Minhyuk!”

“Too bad.”

BLAM!

The light turned off as a weird air started to fill the room. The other guys in the room panicked at first before they turned unconscious. Same went to Alice. Myungsoo swiftly put his mask on his face, but at the same time, someone injected a sleeping-liquid, which made him turned unconscious also. That someone blocked the CCTV so no one would catch his steps even though it was dark. Then he took a data cable and copy every single data from Alice and Myungsoo’s gadget to his. Done with that, he waited for few minutes, made sure the security guards were sleeping already then went out from the room.

He was walking to security room to take the CCTV footage that he needed when a girl stopped him, “What are you doing back there.”

“None of your business.”

“The girl is my half-sister. It becomes my business.”

“No.”

That someone left the girl, but she held his hand, “If you were stealing in information, please share it with me. I need those informations to make my Senior safe, and to bring my psychotic sister to mental.”

Sighed, that someone agreed to that girl. “Follow me.” Then he pulled his phone and dialed a number, “Thanks, Hyung. Owe you one. CCTV room, now.”

“Hey.” The girl called again, “So… can I help you?”

“No.”

“Please.”

He just sighed again, “Fine.” Then he wrote some words in a paper then gave the paper plus a hard-disk to her, “Meet me there the day after tomorrow. 8AM sharp. And if she’s really your sister, copy all Alice Song’s data and give it to me there.”

She was hesitated at first, but nodded. *He’s smart so the fail rate is small. I’ll do anything to ruin the plan.*

The girl and the boy arrived to the CCTV Room and there was a boy who was waiting him there. “This is the CCTV Footage. I just copy it so no one will suspicious, and this room isn’t protected with CCTV  and these are what I can get from L’s laptop,” he said, “Even though I hate the new version as much as you do, I never expect you to do this. This hacker is on your side, boy.”

“Thanks.” *My plan is on.* 

-

8AM sharp, the boy was waiting for the girl in front of a night-club. Of course, the night club was closed. But he was sure that the ‘king’ of the club was there since that day was Saturday. He waited for the girl for ten minutes before she came with something. “Sorry I’m late. Alice Eonni will be very suspicious if I left early in the morning. So I wait until she left for her skin-care appointment.”

“That’s okay.”

“Isn’t it a night-club? What are you doing in the night club at the morning?”

The boy just smiled a little, “Just wait and see.” Then he with the girl came in and found a Korean-American guy stared at him in shock. “I’m not here to make a big-mess.”

“You better not. What do you want? And what this girl have to do with you?

“I’m—“

“Shut up,” the boy interrupted, “Where are the other members?”

The Korean-American guy looked at him suspicious, “What do you want.”

“Just tell me where are the other members especially your ace.”

“They’re not here,” the Korean-american answered, “If you really-really don’t have a bad intention. Please comeback here at 7PM sharp just with this girl.”

The boy nodded, “Fine. See you later at 7PM.”  


Hey guys!! 

Sorry long time without update. I've finished this chapter since days ago, but i think it's not long enough so i decided add some :))

Thanks for 134 subscribers who read this fic >< I appreciate it all of your subbies, comments, and votes!!

I hope you guys can give some support to my other fanfics too. I always update it in almost same time as this one :) 

Ice Melts Ice (Infinite L x You) 

We are not TWINCEST! (Teen top L.Joe x You) 

Also my friend's fanfic, Why only me is different? (Sungyeol and Infinite OT7!)

Anyway... Anyone stan LC9 like me? I'm a fan of E.Den and J-Hyo ^^

I think that's all, sorry for the long author notes/? 

Do send me feedback via comment or my twitter @squirrels128

Thank you and see you on the next update!!