Betrayal

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

 

It was around 7PM in a Melody. The Korean-America Peniel stared at his fellow members after dinner. He didn’t know what to do. And who to believe. His meeting with that guy earlier in the morning made him thought a lot. He kept glancing at his watch, the guy was going to come anytime soon with that girl. Not being the usual-self, Sungjae noticed it, “Peniel Hyung, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, Sungjae.”

Eunkwang looked at him, “You don’t like so. What happened?”

Suddenly, the door to their VVIP room knocked. Ilhoon was about to open the door, but Changseob held his hand, “No, Ilhoon. We’re not going to accept any visitor until Peniel tell us what is wrong.”

Peniel rubbed his neck, "Um... Hyungs, firstly, I want you to NOT mad no matter what."

"What is it, Peniel?" Eunkwang frowned.

“Don’t worry, Peniel, I’m not a crazy-man who’ll mad just because of little thing,” Hyunsik stated.

"Just please don't get mad whatever you see."

"....ok."

Peniel stared at each members once again before sighed and opened the door slowly. They were calm until their eyes caught something.

"'Sup, BtoB."

Everyone in the room turned their heads around and gasped at the figure who was standing in front of the door with a girl.

“You expect me to not get mad?”

“You dragged our own enemy here.”

“It’s just unbelievable. I thought we already told you clearly about who our enemy is.”

“I take back what I just said before. This is definitely not a little thing.”

“Hyung.”

“Hyung. How dare you do this to us.”

Peniel took a deep breath, “Guys, calm down. Please. Let me and he explain.”

-

 "Explain. Fast."

Peniel stared at the maknae who turned into the scariest thing alive right now.

"U-um.."

"DON'T STUTTER. WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY."

"EEEEEK!" Peniel schreeched before looked for support, which he didn't found, "He... He..."

"He?"

"Peniel, I got this." the person smiled weakly before stood up and stared at the BTOB Members, "You might have already know me, so I guess introducing myself won't explain anything. But let me make this clear." he sighed before stared at Minhyuk straightly.

"I'm going to provide you guys with my informations."

"WHAT?!"

"Well, that's what I decided last night and I went here this morning, only to found him. He didn't believe me at first--"

"--well, so do us--"

"--but I'll going to do my best to prove that I'm trustworthy. That's why." the man bowed deeply, "BTOB members! Please give me a chance to help you!"

"Y-you don't have to do this, you know..."

"No. I need to. I'm sick of them. That's why I chose this path instead. Please." the man begged.

Hyunsik sighed, "You know, you must pay an expensive price for a betrayal."

"I know, it's ju--"

"You can betray INFINITE, the group that already been with you for years. So, what can guarantee you will not betray us someday later?" Changseob asked.

The man silent for a while before smiled weakly. "Yeah, I don't have any guarantee that I will not betray you someday, like what I do right now. But I can guarantee you this," the man fell into his knees, "I will help you with the best I can do for now."

"You're sure this is not a move to spy on us and report everything to INFINITE?" Ilhoon crossed his arms.

"I swear it's not. I swear in the name of Melodies. It's not."

"Shoot." Minhyuk coo-ed, "He even swore in the name of Melodies. Betraying Inspirit too, I see?"

"Minhyuk." Eunkwang warned him before knealt down in front of the man and patted his shoulder, "I think I can accept that. But before you go on your first mission, mind to tell us the story, Lee Sungyeol-ssi?"

"Yes." Sungyeol's eyes lit up and he was literally bursted into happy tears.

"Yes. Yes, of course I can."

---------------------------------------------------------------

It happened many years ago.

He was the best fighter in INFINITE.

All of them were happy together. They were a gangster, yes, but they weren't as cruel as now. They would only beat up those who deserved to be beaten up, like criminals.

They were the hero in the shadow.

At least, until someone from Italy came.

He changed the mindset of the members, slowly but surely.

Except for one person.

The person, the remaining person, could feel that slowly, his once peaceful group, turned into a brutal and criminal group.

It wasn't his group anymore.

It weren't his friends anymore.

It wasn't INFINITE anymore.

Why was it?

Why was it?

Why?

After the person came, everything changed.

What once was peaceful, turned into grudge.

What once was happy smile, turned into angry yell.

What once was a mere threat, turned into brute force.

What once was best fighter, turned into left-over.

--------------------------------

"And that left-over," Sungyeol looked down slowly, "is me."

"Oh." Changseob blinked, "Then it all makes sense that it was hard to beat you that time."

"CHANGSEOB! WE'RE GOING SERIOUS HERE!"

"Sorry, can't help."

Sungyeol smiled weakly before sighed, "That's why I came here. I want to stop these foolishness at once. I want to change them back. I want my friends back. I want..." Sungyeol's sentence turned into a desperate whisper, "...I want my INFINITE back.."

Silent.

Eunkwang stared at Minhyuk, "So, what do you want to do, Minhyuk?"

"EH?! Why me?"

"Because this all problems are centered around you." Peniel said, "So, are we going to help him or no?"

"Well, losing one of our enemy feels good." Hyunsik said, "And I think we should at least try to help him."

"I agree. I guess I don't have any reasons, but I just want to help him." Ilhoon said.

"Me too!" Changseob said.

"Me three!" Peniel said.

Minhyuk thought about it a minute, “Wait,” he said, “I’ll re-consider it to help Sungyeol, I really will. But can I know what’s little Yoonjo do here?”

And all of them gasp. “Wait, it’s Yoonjo? The little Yoonjo that so nice around Hyunsik back there in Korea?” the rest five—except Hyunsik—said in unison.

“Hello. You probably still remember me. I’m Alice’s half-sister,” she introduced herself, “Umm… I don’t know to say this. I’d like to provide you guys with information, but I want to ask for your help as the payback?”

“What kind of help?” the curious leader Eunkwang asked.

Yoonjo looked at all of them, took a deep breath before said, “Please help me send Alice Eonni to physcolog. I’ll provide you guys with my information.”

Everyone stared at her in disbelief. Minhyuk then said, “Are you sure? You probably send her to jail also. I won’t help you if you’re not sure with this.”

“I’m sure, Sunbae-nim. I don’t want to see you suffer because of Alice Eonni anymore.”

“So, Minhyuk-Hyung…” Everyone called Minhyuk.

“Do you want to be with them, or not? It’s up to you,” Eunkwang asked.

Minhyuk thought about it for few moments, “…Fine.”

The nine of them then looked at all information that Sungyeol and Yoonjo gathered about L and Alice. It was worth to accept them, they were having information that was soooo secret.

“Minhyuk-ssi,” Sungyeol called.

Before he could continue what he was going to say, Minhyuk cut him off, “It’s Minhyuk Hyung for you, and welcome to the group. And again, what?”

“We’re one step late. Your probably already know who you are, either a gangster or a nerd. You should be ready…”

The older just sighed, “Since the first time I take this way, I already prepare myself for this situation.

“Anyway Hyung,” Now the maknae was the one who called him, “You can go home now. It’s almost one week—wait, it’s already one week after you left tomorrow. Go home before you she called police.”

“I will.”


New updates!! 

Half of this chapter is written already before, so, yeah~~ 

Please let me know what do you think about this chapter by sendind feedback from comments, wall-post, PMs, or mention on twitter @squirrels128 (Click on the username)

And...... 

I'm going to promote a new fanfiction, mine and my friend's new fic.

Born To Be Infinite : Truth or Dare Show (Click on the tittle) 

The fict is about BTOB & INFINITE in a Truth or Dare Show. And you guys decide what kind of question for them by leaving comments in comment-box, the show depends on your comments, guys :)

I do appreciate and love every comments, subscribes, and votes! 

And let's be friend with me, guys :)