Nerd's Sasaeng Fan

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Let’s skip their honeymoon to the day when they were back to the school ^^

Minhyuk sat on his car seat, after Yoora bid goodbye and went in to her university. He took a mirror, fixed his hair and put his nerdy glasses on. “Perfect!” mumbled him. Then, he went out from the car, and went to his class. Suddenly, a message came to his nerdy-mode phone.

Whoooaaa… Looks like you’re going to school with your wife. Then when you’re In the class, and meet her, you will act like you haven’t meet her for few days, am I right? You’re too sweet, Lee Minhyuk-ssi.

*She’s a kind of stalker or what* he thought. He continued his way to the class.

“Hey you nerd.” A woman’s voice called him, harshly, when he was about to went in to his first class today.

Minhyuk turn around and faced her. “Hey you queenka.”

That women smirked and moved closer to Minhyuk. “Congratulations for your marriage, nerd. I don’t know that you could do something like making out with your bride in church like that. You receive my text, right?”

“What marriage, queenka? And what text? I don’t understand your .”

“Don’t act like a fool, nerd. I know that you’re smart enough. And…” She moved her face closer to Minhyuk’s and whispered, “I know who you are. You’re not a nerd, are you?”

“Of course I’m not. I have a name. I’m Lee Minhyuk, that’s my name, not nerd.”

“Again, act like a fool.” Said that women. She ruffled Minhyuk’s hair, made it a little bit messy. “I know that outside school, your hair is little bit messy like this.”

*damn, is she a stalker?*

She smirked and whispered, “Yess… I stalk you, baby.” Then, she took off Minhyuk’s big glasses. “Outside school, you’re not wearing this kind of nerdy glasses. Is it just a glasses for style?”

*DAMN! I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!*

“Don’t tell me that lies, Nerd. That you’re a son of a dentist, and your mom is a lawyer. I know that you’re the grandson of Lee Corp., the next leader of Lee Corp. in Japan.”

Minhyuk tried to took his glasses from her hands. “Just give me my glasses, please. I can’t see anything.” Yeah, that glasses wasn’t just for style. Outside school, Minhyuk wore a pair of soft lens, but insinde school, he prefer wore a glasses.

“Don’t make more lies, Nerd! I know that you don’t need this.” Said that Woman. She threw Minhyuk’s glasses and broke it. “The heir of Lee Corporation doesn’t hear glasses!”

Minhyuk kept silent. *Yoora, please don’t come. I bet that I look like her husband now. Wait, I’m her husband. NO, I’m not her husband right now, just her friend*.

“You can’t say anything, right? Yeah, a person knows your secret. You’re the heir of Lee Corp. You’re not a son of Dentist and Lawyer.”

“I’m not lying!” Yes, before they died, his parents were a dentist and a lawyer.

Suddenly, another voice of a girl appear. “Stop it, Sohee-ssi!”

That creepy women, Sohee, clapped her hand as she released Minhyuk, let him free. “Let’s see what we have at this moment. Are you trying to rescue him, and hope that he’ll like you someday, Yoon Yoora-ssi? Or… Should I call you Lee Yoora?”

“What the hell are you talking about, Sohee-ssi! I just want to safe my friend from a y queenka like you.”

Minhyuk looked at Yoora. His sight was blurry, he just knew that she was Yoora when Sohee called her name. “Yoora-ssi, can you please leave us? Let us finish this problem by ourselves.”

“No, you can’t.” said Yoora, then he approached Minhyuk. She looked at Minhyuk deeply. *sigh, you look like Minhyuk Oppa, my husband, at this moment. How could?* “I can’t just keep calm when know that she threatened you like this. Let me help you.”

“You guys are too sweet. But don’t think I’ll let you live peacefully, Nerd. Remember that I knew IT!” said Sohee, then she left.

“Yoora-ssi. Is it you?” Called Minhyuk.

“Yes, Minhyuk-ssi. Can you see me?”

Minhyuk shook his head. “Blurry, but that’s okay. By the way… Can you do something for me?”

“What is it?”

“Can you accompany me to skip today’s class? I want to go to the optic, but I can’t do it alone since I can’t see anything right now.”

Yoora smiled. “Of course. I’ll be your eyes today. Now, where’s ur bag?”

Minhyuk took his bag, which it right beside him. *I can’t let her know that I have soft lens in my bag. This one is like an excuse to going out with her.* “Hah, this is my bag.”

“And, where’s the optical store?”

“Do you know Lee Corp. Hotel?” asked Minhyuk. Yoora just nodded. “The optical store is near Lee Corp. Hotel.”

“Oh, I see. You just need to take the glasses, or you still need to wait for few days?”

“Luckily, I already did eyes check-up and picked another glasses two days ago, so I just need to take the glasses.” Minhyuk explained.

Yoora helped Minhyuk to stood up. “Okay, let’s skip our class for today. I don’t know that you have this bad side, Minhyuk-ssi!”

“Well, if I forced myself to attend today’s classes, that’s kind of useless. I can’t see anything. Even I can’t see you properly, you know.”

Both of them arrived in an optical  store. Yoora helped Minhyuk to went in. “Hi Kazuto Onii-san.” Minhyuk greeted the owner of the optical store with Japanesse.

The owner, Kazuto Nishimura shocked when he saw Minhyuk with his nerdy-style. “What’s.. what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing is wrong, Onii-san. I just want to take my glasses, just the glasses. And my friend accompany me since I can’t see anything.” Said Minhyuk. Kazuto nodded and gave Minhyuk his glasses. Minhyuk wore the glasses. “Thanks.”

Kazuto whispered to Minhyuk. “You have many things to explain, Minhyuk-san.”

“How if I tell you this evening? Because I need to choose another frame again, and I need to take my lens too.” Replied minhyuk.

“Okay then, see you this evening.”

“Okay then, Onii-san, see you later.” Said Minhyuk.  “Come on, Yoora-ssi. Let’s go! I think we need to back to the campus, I need to submit my report.”

“Ah, yes.” Said Yoora. She looked at Kazuto, she felt familiar with Kazuto’s face. Of course, because Kazuto is one of the guest on her wedding, he was Minhyuk’s close friend.

Before went back to Cube University, they stopped to a coffee shop, Minhyuk’s treat. “Thanks for accompany me to this place. This place is quiet far from Cube University.”

“No problem.” Said Yoora. “By the way, you’re close with the owner of the optical store?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Yes, he’s like the older brother to me.” Said Minhyuk. “And… I haven’t meet you for few days. Where have you been?” *I mean, I haven’t meet you in class for few days*

“Change my surname into Lee?”

“You’re married?”

Yoora nodded. “Yes. I wanted to invite you, but I can’t find you at school before the day.”

“Oh, I thought you looked for me when I was sick, hahaha.” *another lies…*

“Are you okay, now?”

“As you can see.” Said Minhyuk.

“Huh, you know, Minhyuk-ssi? Sometimes, I feel like I’m more comfortable with you. You’re so open, not like him. He’s very mysterious.”

“Sometimes, less you know less you’ll get hurt.” He looked at his watch and grabbed his bag. “I think it’s time for us to go back!”

“Yess…”

“Do you want to go home together?”

“I would love to, but I can’t. Someone will pick me up.” Said Yoora.


After finished his business in Cube University, Minhyuk went to his car and made sure that no one stalked him. Minhyuk took off his glasses, and put on his soft lens. But he didn’t put it perfectly since he rushed. “Damn, I’m late to pick Yoora. Why that old man need help with his papers!”

Minhyuk drove to the main gate, and Yoora approached him. She sat beside Minhyuk. “Yoora-ya, I need to go to the optical store this evening. Do you mind to go there first?”

“Which optical store?”

“The one near Lee Corp. Hotel, Kazuto Onii-san’s optical store.” Minhyuk explained.

“Oh, I went  there this afternoon, accompany my friend. Do you know the owner?”

Minhyuk nodded. “He’s my friend. He came to our wedding, Yoora-ya.”

Yoora looked at Minhyuk’s eyes. Since she felt Minhyuk’s eyes were red. “Your eyes, it was red. What happened?”

*It must be me who didn’t’ put the lens properly.* Minhyuk shook his head, didn’t want to made Yoora worried. “Nothing happened. I think my eyes just tired since I was in front of computer all day long.” Then, he drove to Kazuto’s optical store. “Yoora-ya, wait here, okay? I’m going to take my friend’s soft lens since he can’t took it.”

“Okay.”

“Konichiwa Kazuto-nii-san!” Minhyuk greeted. “I want to take my lens.”

Kazuto nodded and gave Minhyuk his lens. “This is your lens. And… you’ve promised me to tell me why you looked like that this afternoon, and said that Yoora is your friend then speak formally with her.”

Minhyuk left a sigh before said, “In the school, I’m a nerd. I hid my real identity as the heir of Lee Corp. Why? Because I don’t want people beside me just because I’m rich, handsome, or whatever. So, I decided to change my appearance when I’m in school. And when outside school, I’m back as the old Minhyuk that you used to know, a handsome boy which it the heir of Lee Corp.”

“Yoora didn’t know?”

“No, she didn’t know about it.” Said Minhyuk. “She just knew that her husband, and that nerd are different person. I didn’t tell her. Why? Because she was quiet popular at school, and have a nerd as her husband is terrible, right?”

“Is it the reason why you always order glasses and soft lens?”

Minhyuk nodded. “The nerd is the one with big glasses. But people know that the heir of Lee Corp isn’t a nerd, have a normal + healty eyes. And since I can’t life without something help me to see the world, I order soft-lens too.”

“Well Minhyuk, you need to know that you can’t hide it from Yoora forever. It’s better if you tell her, before she knows from other people.” said Kazuto. “By the way, something is wrong with your old glasses? Or you just take it as an excuse to going out with Yoora?”

“Both of it. A queenka broke my glasses. She’s a sasaeng fan of nerdy-side of mine.”

“Even in nerdy life, you have a fan?  

“Because I’m handsome to the death, onii-san!”

“Okay, okay, I need to admit it. You’re baby face and good looking.”

Minhyuk laughed. “You too. I think I need to go home now, bye, onii-san!” He stood up, opened the optical store’s door and gasped. “Yoo-Yoora?”


Updated! 

Like i said before, i'll update once i finished my midtest~~

And.... WELCOME TO THE STORY WONDERGIRLS SOHEE!!

tumblr_malegjR6XN1raypl5o2_500.jpg

Do comments + subscribes!