A task date and farewell

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

Minhyuk walked to his own apartment, he still had few bruises, but not as bad as last night. “I’m home. Yoora-yaaa, where are you?” He found Yoora slept on the bed peacefully. Beside her, there was a book, diary. “What is it? It won’t be bad if I read what she did last night, right?” Then, he opened the last page, yesterday.

Yoo wassup Diary!!

Nothing special in my day, seriously. Until my husband decided to sleep in his friend’s house. Since I have nothing to do, I decided to do my task, group task. But you know what? MY PARTNER IS DISAPPEAR. LEE MINHYUK YOU SERIOUSLY DEAD THIS MONDAY! I tried to call him, but I he didn’t pick it up. My husband didn’t leave a food, so went to a market near apartment. Guess who I met there, THAT BASTARD!! He told me to call him with his real name, Minhyuk. Why I need to meet so many Minhyuk? I meant, my husband’s name was LEE MINHYUK. My crush’s name was LEE MINHYUK. And the name of a bastard that try to stole my first kiss was LEE MINHYUK too?!? But… I he didn’t that bad, that bastard was kind of good hahaha.

*Wait? What group task?* Minhyuk didn’t remember that he had a group task with Yoora. Then, he moved to Yoora’s table and gasped. “Oh… my… I seriously dead… It’s for tomorrow morning…” After thought about what should he do, he decided to send yoora a message.

Sorry because I disappeared last night. Family meeting + low battery. Can we meet in my place on lunch time? Here’s my address, Grand Cube Apartment tower B, number 2090. – Lee Minhyuk

Grand Cube Apartment, that was Minhyuk’s another apartment. He had at least five fancy apartment under his name. He was rich? Of course. After it, he took a bath and put a little make-up to cover his bruises. “Aaissshh… this one will take about two weeks. Damn myungsoo.” Mumbled him, pointed at a purple bruises on his right cheek.

“O… Oppa? You’re home already?” He heard Yoora was calling for him.

“I’m here!” replied Minhyuk. He finished her make-up and went to Yoora who was in Kitchen. “Morning Yoora-ya. How was your sleep?”

“Not that good, but not bad too.” Yoora took few ingredients and started to made pancake, kimchi pancake. “Oppa, can you bring me kimchi in refrigerator?”

Minhyuk nodded and took a box of kimchi in refrigerator, then gave it to Yoora. “Here. By the way, I have lunch appointment today, but I should leave in one hour. Is it okay for you?”

*Why I feel… disappointed?* Yoora thought. But then, she remembered a text Message from Minhyuk, her crush. *That’s okay, Yoora. You’ll spend a day with Minhyuk too, your beloved nerdy-crush!* “Hmm… Ne. I’ll leave to on lunch, maybe I’ll come home late.”

“What will you do? Girls’ day out?”

Yoora shook her head. “Aniya, my group mate, Lee Minhyuk, asked me for do our group task in his place this lunch time.”

*She’s very honest.* “Ohh… Your crush?”                  

“Yess…. Waeyo? Are you jealous?” asked Yoora. *what… what I just say?*

*Of course no, why should i?* “May…be? Of course no. By the way… want to something before I leave?”

“Nope. Now, eat first.”

Minhyuk finished his breakfast and looked at his watch, 10AM. “Okay, then I’ll leave now. I should buy something for an important project.”

Yoora, who stared at Minhyuk’s face when he ate her breakfast noticed that her husband wore make-up. “Okay. But Oppa, why did you wear make-up?”

*Is it too obvious?* “Uhmm… Yesterday, I bumped to something when I was with my friend. And since I need to look good, I decided to put make-up on my face.”

“Can I see it? Maybe I can put some medicine on it.”

“You don’t need to, really. I’m okay.” Said Minhyuk. *Because if I let you, maybe you’ll recognize the bruises.* He stood up and took his bag. “I’m leaving now. Take care.”

After out from apartment, he drove his black Porsche, his another car, to a take-away restaurant then Grand Cube Apartment. It’s a fancy and classy Apartment, still linked with his family business, so he got that apartment with half price. He usually used that apartment to put all of his education things. Arrived there, he cleaned the Apartment, then made it looked like a nerd’s apartment, neat but full with books. After one hour, his apartment was done. Then, he changed his clothes to a Nerdy-style and put his glasses on. “I’m ready, now let’s pretend like I’m reading a book while wait for my wi—I mean my friend.” About ten minutes, the bell rang and Minhyuk opened the door. “Oh hi Yoo—Sohee? What are you doing here?”

“Hmmm… Minhyuk Oppa.” She started. “I just want to say a farewell.”

*She’s going to leave? Thanks god.* “Farewell?”

“Yeah, I’m going to back to South Korea. But… don’t worry, I’ll keep your secret.”

“What secret?” asked Minhyuk, pretend to be innocent.

Sohee smiled and said, “Hmmm… your true-self? I know I’m a trouble for you for a long time, I’m your stalker, I know your personal life. But please forgive me. I promise that I’ll keep all of it as a secret.”

“Alright, then. I guess you’re not that bad, maybe we can be a friend.”

“Hmm… can I ask a question?” asked Sohee, who actually shocked with Minhyuk’s statement. *what? Friend? I thought you’re going to hate me, even if I keep your secret* she thought.

“You just did.” Teased Minhyuk, which it made Sohee pouted. “Just kidding. What do you want to ask?”

“How to ask it… When I broke your glasses in university, you really can’t see anything?”

*I guess I need to tell her the truth, it just eyes problem.* Minhyuk nodded. “Yeah, I have terrible eyes, so the glasses that you broke is… fatal. I can’t see anything.”

“Well, I don’t know. I thought it just a style glasses. I’m sorry. Because you look very healthy everytime I stalk you, so I thought your eyes are okay.”

“No, it’s not. I always use contact-lens outside school, hehe.”

Sohee nodded, understood with Minhyuk’s explanation. “I guess it’s my time to leave right now. Good luck with anyone you love. Can I get a farewell hug, please? At least, I want to have a good thing to remember with my crush hehe.”

Minhyuk hugged Sohee, a friendship hug. “Have a safe flight, Sohee. Take care of yourself there.”

“I will, annyeong!” said Sohee and left.

One thing that they didn’t know, Yoora was hearing what they were talking about. She heard Minhyuk and Sohee’s conversation since Sohee mentioned about ‘secret’. “What are they talking about, actually? Secret? And… contact-lens? Minhyuk wears contact-lens too?” mumbled her. Suddenly, she remembered about her husband, who wore contact-lens too. “No, it just coincidence.” Then, she saw Minhyuk hugged Sohee, she felt jealous about it. “Farewell hug, huh? Don’t you know that it’s hurt inside of me?”

After sohee left, Minhyuk was waiting for Yoora again when suddenly the bell rang. He made sure that his guest was Yoora, and he was right. It was Yoora who stood in front of his apartment’s door. “Annyeong Yoora. Come in. Sorry for trouble-ing you last night.”

“That’s okay.  So… this one is your apartment?” asked Yoora. Minhyuk nodded. “This building is one of the most expensive apartments, right?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Yeaahh this is the most expensive after Grand White Pearl under Lee Corp.” Yep, Minhyuk was the next heir of a company who own the most expensive apartment building in Japan. “You live there, right? If I’m not make a mistake.”

“How did you know?”

*I know everything about you.* “Secret. Just kidding, someone tell me.” Said Minhyuk. Then, he looked at his watch. “If you’re hungry already, the food supposed to come in few minutes.”

“I’m not that hungry. But… can I take a look of your apartment?” asked Yoora. She thought that It was her opportunity to knew her crush better.

“Sure.” Then, Minhyuk gave Yoora a small tour to his apartment.

“This is my room.” It was a simple and classy room, very clean for a boy’s room. “My study room is inside my room.”

Then, Minhyuk took her to his kitchen. “Yeah, I rarely use this kitchen, to be honest.”

He showed everything in his apartment. Yoora’s eyes caught a picture of him with a girl, they smiled cutely. The girl was beautiful, she wore a casual outfit when Minhyuk wore a t-shirt, jeans, and sunglasses. “Can I know who’s her?”

Minhyuk looked at the picture and smiled. “It’s my childhood friend, my first love, and my only one. It was from our summer holiday few years ago in Wizarding World of Harry Potter, when my eyes aren’t bad like now. She’s in Korea right now.”

*His love… Yes… his love. You don’t have a chance anymore.* Yoora showed a hurt expression. “Ah… I see. You miss her so much, don’t you?”

“Yeaahh, as you can see.” Actually, Minhyuk noticed Yoora’s hurt expression. But he pretend like he didn’t care. *You supposed to fall for the Heir of Lee Corp version of me, not a nerdy version of me.* Suddenly, the bell rang, food delivery. “Oh, let me take the food.”

“You like sushi, right?” asked Minhyuk as he prepared food on the table. Yoora nodded. “Good, then. I ordered sushi for you, hehe.”

*How could I kill my feeling for you if you’re so kind like this.* “Thank you.”

“No problem. Let’s eat, then do our group task.” Said Minhyuk as he ate his bento.

“Actually, I already do about half of it. So we don’t need to work hard.” Said Yoora.

 “Good then, so I can take you for a walk.”

“A… walk?”

Minhyuk nodded. “Yess, a walk.”

After ate their lunch and did they group task, Minhyuk took Yoora for a walk. He drove her to a park. Both of them walked together, enjoyed the weather. “What a nice weather.” Said Yoora.

“Yeah. Thanks for today, Yoora.”

“Thanks for the food too.” Yoora looked at the clock on his phone, 5PM. “I guess I need to go home right now.”

“Let me take you home.” Said Minhyuk. He drove Yoora back to her apartment, and his apartment too, actually. “See you tomorrow.”

Yoora smiled and nodded. “Yess, see you tomorrow, Minhyuk.” After Minhyuk left with his car, Yoora walked to her apartment and mumbled, “It’s getting complicated day by day. I love Minhyuk, but he loves someone else. Then… who love me? Also, who’s in Minhyuk Oppa, my husband’s heart?” 


I'm sorry for a late update TT 

I'm trying my best to update once a week from now.

By the way, can you help me? I planned to make a new fict, so please vote for the cast. Thank you ^^ 

 

 

If you want to have a talk or maybe a little spoiler, follow me @Jasminatics, i do followback ^^ (For Cube-Stan, VIP, ZE:A's, Wonderfuls, EXO-stan, and Crown(Especially SALT)  let's fangirling together!)

Do subsribe and comments!! I really appreciate your comment, and help me to get 100 subbies before chapter 15. Thank you :)