Second Time

Nerdy-Badass Hubby

“WHERE’S BTOB?”

All of them turned to the source of the voice. “They’re here.” Said Eunkwang.

“So… You’re that famous BTOB? Hmmm I see…” said the one with tiny eyes, their leader.

“What do you want?” asked Minhyuk.

“I just want to beat all of you.” Said the one with girly voice.

“What do you have to beat us?” asked Changseob.

“They have… Me.” Said a boy. He was a handsome one. “I’m L Kim. I think you guys already know about me. I’m the best fighter of INFINITE.”

*, he is that myungsoo guy, isn’t it?* Minhyuk thought. “I’m the best fighter of BTOB.”

“Do I know you before?” asked Myungsoo.

“I don’t think we know each other before.” Answered Minhyuk, tried to be calm.

*geotjimal.* L smirked then moved his face closer to Minhyuk’s. “Do you remember the wedding ceremony?”

“What ceremony?” laughed Minhyuk. “Wedding? Am I look like a married man?”

“In fact, yes. You’re married.” Said L.

“I don’t think so.”

Again, L smirked. “Oh… You don’t think so?” asked him. Then, he took a pict of Yoora from her wedding. “Then… Mind to tell me who’s this girl?”

“Oh, she’s the girl that I met few weeks ago, my crush. Do you know her?” asked Minhyuk innocently. *, he knows about it. But I’ll let you play with my innocent side, Myungsoo.*

“Of course… She supposed to be my fiancé, only if she didn’t married with a fool who pretend that he’s not himself. Double life husband, uh?”

*actually, it’s triple. Pabo.* “Oh. So I need to say ‘WOW’ or ‘I can’t believe it’? Or should I do acrobatics in front of you? Haha. Because you guessed wrong.” *DAMN, WHY I NEED TO SAY HE GUESSED WRONG? WHAT SHOULD I SAY FOR THE EXCUSE?*

“Wrong? Then what is right?”

“That girl, she’s smart enough, isn’t she? And as a smart girl, why she married with a fool or stupid guy?”

Meanwhile, the rest of Infinite members already attacked BTOB members. It was like a World War happened in Melody. But, BTOB was strong enough to defeat Infinite. Sunggyu fought with Eunkwang, Woohyun fought with Hyunsik, Dongwoo fought with Ilhoon, Hoya fought with Peniel, Sungyeol fought with Changseob, and Sungjong fought with Sungjae.

“Oh, so you’re that giant Sungjae?” asked Sungjong, blocked Sungjae’s punch.

“Surprised? Because this giant is younger than you?”

Sungjong shook his head. “Aniya, I know about it. What makes me surprise the MOST is… WHY YOUR FACE IS SIMILAR WITH MINE? ARE YOU MY REPLICA?”

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” asked Sungjae, kicked Sungjong on the stomach. “Never in my life I have a girly original. Even if I’m a replica, my original cannot be this girly.”

“Are you saying that I’m girly?” said Sungjong, pouted. He couldn’t bear the fact that Sungjae just called him girly.

Sungjae smirked, then punched the pouting Sungjong. “You admit it by yourself. I didn’t say anything.”

Okay, let’s stop to show the fight between that original and his replica.

L still smirked in front of Minhyuk, waited Minhyuk to attacked him first. “So… How long do you want to hide this from Yoora?”

“Pfftt… What are you talking about?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know anything. I bet everyone in Melody don’t  know your ‘true-self’. And I’m kind enough today, so I’m not going to spill it out.” Said L. Minhyuk clenched his fist tight since he knew that it wasn’t wise to attack L first. But, that’s what L wanted. He wanted Minhyuk to attacked him first because of anger. “But I think it will be good if I tell anyone that you’re the next genera—“

Minhyuk punched L right on his face. “Don’t. Dare. You. To. Tell. Anyone. About. It.” Said Minhyuk. He managed to control his emotion.


Minhyuk walked around his apartment building, alone. No. He wasn’t going to go home with bruises on his face. He just wanted to go to a market and went to BTOB’s dorm, slept there for a night. “Why I always feel hungry after a fight? It’s not funny you know, enter the market with bruises on my face.”

He walked to the market peacefully. Arrived there, he went to a soft-drink part and took seven cans of it. Then he took lots of snacks and breads. “Awww man, I hate the fact that I’m in a Seven members group.”

Suddenly, he saw something… No, I mean someone.

“Yoora?”

*, I already remove my makeup. Now, maybe my face is like her husband… EOTTOKHAAAEEE? Wait, I’m her husband. NO!! Her husband is the heir of Lee Corp, not a gangster.*


“HAH?? LEE MINHYUK WHERE ARE YOU?” shouted Yoora from her chair. It was the 1000th trial to call her nerdy friend, Lee Minhyuk. “Jinjja, you’re going to die tomorrow, Lee Minhyuk!!”

Kriuk…

Kriuk…

“STUPID STOMACH!! And yes, stupid husband, too. How dare he left me without FOOD?” asked Yoora to herself. It was 12AM, midnight already, and she felt hungry.

Yoora went to her closet, looked at her coat. “Should i… Shouldn’t i? I’m too last to go to the market, but I’m freaking hungry.” Mumbled  her. After thought about it for MORE THAN 15 MINUTES, she made her decision. “Okay, I shall go. Now… Which coat I should use? This is so COLD.”

“No, I’m not going to use baby-pink, too girly.”

“No, this is not classy. I’m Lee Minhyuk’s wife, the heir of Lee Corp. I should look classy…  Wait, what I’m talking about.”

30 minutes…

“OKAY! LEMME USE THIS COAT!!” said Yoora, wore the baby-pink coat the she rejected before.

Yoora walked to the market and stared at foods. “What should I buy…”  

“Yoora?” She heard someone was calling for her. *Damn, nuguyaaa? I don’t want to famous as night-outing-wifey.* Then, she turned around and saw the badass version of Minhyuk. “Oh, you bastard.” *OH DEAR, Is it really that bastard? He looks like my husband, I mean Minhyuk Oppa. But I don’t think it’s Minhyuk Oppa, their clothes are different. Beside, I know that isn’t Oppa’s style. And, Minhyuk oppa won’t back with bruises like that.*

“I’m not a bastard. I think I already told you my name.” said Minhyuk. “I’m Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk, BTOB’s best fighter. It’s nice to meet you again, Yoora-ssi.”

*WAIT… WHAT? Another Minhyuk? Oh dear… My crush’s name is LEE oMINHYUK. My Husband’s name is LEE MINHYUK. And now, the bastard’s name is LEE MINHYUK too? Lee Minhyuk, how many replicas do you have? Please don’t say that I’m going to meet a celebrity version of MINHYUK.*

“Okay, I guess you already know my name, Bas—I mean Minhyuk-ssi.” Said Yoora. She took a food, without knew what she took. “Okay, I already get my food with me. So… See you next time? Oh, no, I don’t want a next time. Bye.”

“Yoora… Seriously? I don’t know that you eat a detergent.” Said Minhyuk.

Yoora looked at a food on her right hand. Oh, no, it wasn’t a food. It was a detergent for clothes. *Oh dear…* “Aaahhhh I need a detergent for clothes too.”

“But we don’t—Ah, so funny. Where’s the food?” asked Minhyuk, he almost spilled it out.

“None of your business.”

“You’re alone? Where’s your friend?”

“My friend? In their own apartment. Why?”

Minhyuk shook his head. “Nothing. Let me company you back. I’m not going to leave a girl go home alone in the midnight.”

*He’s not that bastard. But still, be careful Yoora.* “I’m a married woman. I don’t think it’s good to go home with another man, like you.”

*I know right?* “Let’s say that we just friend. Friend help each other, right?”

After thought about it, Yoora decided to accept Minhyuk’s offer. “Alright, then.” Said Yoora. “By the way… You bought all of it? For yourself?”

“For me and my brothers.” corrected Minhyuk.

“Oh, you must have many brothers.”

“Six brothers. BtoB is like like my own brothers. We’ve been together for years.” Said Minhyuk.

Yoora nodded her head, understood what Minhyuk said. “It must be heavy.” Commented her, pointed at Minhyuk’s plastic bag.

“Want to carry it?” laughed Minhyuk. Yoora shook her head, and mouthed no-thanks. “It’s not that heavy. Let’s count it as an exercise for my muscle.”

“What muscle? You’re weak. Just kidding.” Said Yoora. *Wow, I never think he’s this funny. But his face… Without that layered cake makeup, he looks like… Lee Minhyuk. Wait, it’s his name. I mean, Lee Minhyuk my husband. Not him*