House Story

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

bunnybom13

1:Song:let me kiss you by G.NA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb2HyARzBqw
2:Name:Park Jiwon(18)
-partner:Kim Hyun Joong
3:setting: School


4:park jiwon

Kim Hyun Joong

5:genre:a sad one but mix with comedy and happy ending
6:Summary: ahmm...i don't know can you please think anything for me???
something like playful kiss...thanks!!!
7: i dont know what's the title please make one for me....
THANK YOU!!! sorry for re-doing this...i just want to change the song mian....  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb2HyARzBqw
 

Jiwon's POV~

"Wait! Please stop!" I yell out chasing after the train about to leave. I see a student wearing my school uniform.

"Please hold the door for me!" I yell out hoping to get his attention. He simply smirks and the doors close on me as I'm left standing at the platform.

"You--YOU! You JERK!" I yell out giving a merong sign to the leaving train. I kick a nearby post out of frustration.....

"KYAA!" I yell in agony. That was concrete TT^TT Great. First my father and I lose our home to a small earthquake and now this. I hope I don't ave to see that jerk's face again. As I'm thinking about that jerk I realize it was actually our school's president.

Hyun Joong's POV~

"Hey Hyun Joong!" The vice president calls out to me once I enter the school.

"Kyaa! It's him!" The fan girls cheer yet I ignore them. They're not worth my time.

"We have a student council meeting today after school. Can you come?" I bite my bottom lip and he gives me a skeptical look.

"What is it?" I sigh and scratch the back of my head.

"My parents want me to come home early to help some family move in with us."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Future wife?" I shove him like friends do and say,

"Yeah right. I don't even know who it is. I just know their house got smashed over that small earthquake we had last night." He laughs and comments,

"Cheap house, I didn't even feel the earthquake." I laugh with him as we head to our first class.

Jiwon's POV~

"Eh-h? What?" I stutter when my dad and I arrive at the house we're supposed to temporarily stay in.

"Stop twitching your eye-brow, you look constipated." My father whispers in my ear.

"Welcome to my home Jiwon! My you're such a pretty girl for your age!" The mother says squeezing my cheeks.

"I've always wanted a daughter of my own!" She says rambling on about her past years.

"Thanks again so much for letting us stay. I promise we'll be out of your hair as soon as possible." My father says shaking the man's hand (probably the father).

"Now don't be such strangers. Feel free to stay here as long as you wish."

"Yah! Who's making so much noise?" A little boy comes from upstairs.

"Don't be so rude honey! We have guests here!" Ahjumma says. Behind him comes a boy aorund my age. No.

"Yo." Hyun Joong, my school president greets me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your room." Hyun Joong points and throws my luggage on the floor like it was a pile of trash.

"Yah! I have some valuebles in there!"

Hyun Joong's POV~

I roll my eyes at her and say,

"Whatever, the bathroom's down the hall." I was about to walk away when she yells,

"Oh wait! What time-" I turn around to catch her as she trips over her own feet. I catch her and she looks up as our eyes meet, I stare at her brown orbs for a moment too long and find myself blushing. I push her back and she falls flat on her behind.

"Y-yah! Can't you stand on your own feet?" I say trying to calm my heart.

"What, no muscles to hold me up?" She says giving me a merong sign.

"I-I have muscles! You're just too fat for me to hold for so long!" I say and walk out. What's wrong with you?

Jiwon's POV~

"Wait! Please someone hold the door for me!" I yell once again as I'm racing for the train. I really need an alarm clock. I see Hyun Joong standing at the doorway again. I can already imagine his smirking face as the train leaves with me standing on the platform. Yet, I run shocked when his hand reaches out and holds the door.

I make it to the train and give him a small smile.

"Th-thanks." He nods and it's a quiet train ride between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"U-um I wanted to say thanks for holding the door for me this time." I say when we arrive at school. Hyun Joong glares at me and says coldly,

"Didn't you already thank me on the train? You're just being annoying again." I lower my head and decide to continue walking to school alone. Why are you so sad? He's always this cruel, why does it hurt this time?

"Jiwon~ Don't be so sad because I'm going to make your day today! You're coming along with us after school to a bar with some cute guys ok?" My friend says. I look over at Hyun Joong and our eyes meet for a second before he breaks off our gaze.

"S-sure. Sounds like fun." I say meekly. I don't think I want to come home early today.

Hyun Joong's POV~

"Hey Hyun Joong, you up for a drink tonight? I got some girls to come along too." A guy from my class mentions. I think his name's Park Jung Min. I take a quick glance at Jiwon and our eyes lock again. I break off our gaze and say,

"Sure." Anything to stay away from my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" I whisper to Jiwon once everyone else seems drunk.

"I- I was invited by some friends." She whispers. Tch.

"You shouldn't be here." I say to her.

"Why?" She hisses back. I look over and see a guy from my class who's had more than he can take leaning on Jiwon and grinning at her ertedly. That's why.

"Just go home already Jiwon." I say a little more coldly than I wanted to.

She gives me a....sad look? And marches off.

Aish. Why did I say that?! I drink my entire glass of what I thought was water.

Jiwon's POV~

I wipe away at my useless tears. Why should I care what he says? He's probably always going to be this cold to me anyways.

"Yah Jiwon!" I hear an almost too familiar voice calling. I turn around and see Hyun Joong stumbling towards me.

"What do you want?" I say in an exhausted tone. He simply pushes me against the cool brick wall and leans down and kisses me. Ehh?! Ottokae?!?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up with you?" Hyun Joong asks me the next morning. I blush recalling last night's encounter and choose to ignore him. Why would he get mad at me and then kiss me all of a sudden? It makes no sense.

"Fine don't answer me. I have a headache from last night anyways." He says and leaves the table.

Hyun Joong's POV~

Aish, I still have a small hang over. Who knew that one glass of alcohol could erase most of my memory from last night. I shut my bedroom door behind me and lay on my bed, hoping sleep could over take me.

Knock knock knock. I look at my clock. It's only been 2 hours and I'm still tired -.-

"H-Hyun Joong?" I hear Jiwon ask in front of the door. Aish, what does this girl want now?

"Yeah? What do you want?" I yell. She opens the door and I say,

"Did I let you come in my room?" She was about to leave when I sighed loudly and told her,

"No use leaving now if you're already inside. What do you want?" She comes over and places several textbooks on my coffee table.

"I was wondering if you could help me study for this exam I need to take in order to get accepted into this university?" I scratched my head and replied,

"No, why don't you ask your friends or something?" She gives me a disappointed look and looks down at her feet,

"My friends all just wanna celebrate leaving high school. But I wanna get a good grade for my dad. Please Hyun Joong?" She pleas and I only felt myself nod. Her whole face lit up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you so much Hyun Joong! You're the best!" I blush realizing her cheek was touching my own and how close we both were.

"Y-yah get off of me! We'll study later. I need to get some rest first." She nodded and skipped away. Once she closed the door behind her I placed my hand over my chest. Why is my heart beating so fast? I chose to ignore this feeling and tried to fall back asleep before Jiwon decides to come back -.-;

Jiwon's POV~

As we were studying I couldn't help but glance over at Hyun Joong from time to time. He was really handsome and looked so focused on even the smallest problem or question given.

"Yah pay attention!" He said and flicked my forehead.

"I was! Stop hitting me you jerk!" I replied rubbing my forehead.

"You probably gave me a bruise!" I said and flicked him on the forehead. He glared at me and said,

"I can leave right now and you're on your own for the exam." Darn, he had me. I sighed and simply began writing the answer to the problems he gave me.

Hyun Joong's POV~

I tried to stifle a yawn. It was getting pretty late, yet we were both still up trying to help Jiwon with her studies.

"Hey Jiwon." She asked, tiredness overtakening her voice.

"Mm?" Was all I could manage to say before putting my head down on the coffee table.

"If I pass the test, will you go on a date with me?" She asked. I could only nod and slowly closed my eyes.

Jiwon's POV~

"Jiwon wait a minute!" Hyun Joong's mother called. I was already late for the testing but she held me by my wrist and gave me an envelope.

"What's this?" I ask. She winks at me and says,

"It's a good luck charm. Open it after the test." I nod and thank her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How'd you think you did?" My friend asks me. I shrug but smile.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks me. I reply,

"I had a good tutor." Once we part ways I open the envelope I got and looked inside. They were pictures of Hyun Joong and me studying last night! There was one shot when we were both asleep leaning our heads on one another.

I look around making sure no one saw and tucked them away safely into my school book bag.

Hyun Joong's POV~

"Why are you shaking?" I ask Jiwon when we're in line to see the test results. She gives me a sad smile and says,

"I don't think I passed." I hit her upside the head and she whines,

"Yah Hyun Joong that hurt!" I roll my eyes and her childish act and reply,

"I was your tutor, so saying you didn't pass is like insulting me!" She gave me a merong sign and I ruffled her hair. We  both pushed through the bustling crowd both eager and excited for their results. As we got closer to the bulliten, some students were upset they didn't pass. We both looked for Jiwon's name on the list.

Jiwon's POV~

As I looked through the list I saw my name. It was on wait list. What does that mean? Did I make it into the university or no? I look over at Hyun Joong and he sees my name on the wait list. He takes my wrist and drags me away from the crowd.

"Wh-where are we going?" I ask. Oh god is he going to kill me for not getting accepted? Well I'm on waitlist, doesn't that count for something?! TT^TT

"Restaurant." He replies and gives me a smirk. Oh god, he's gonna fatten me up and THEN fry me up and feed me to the street dogs and cats TT^TT I love you dad!~

Hyun Joong's POV~

She sits at the restaurant not even touching her food. I look at her and raise an eye brow.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She gives me a sad look and says,

"I'm sorry I failed you." I sigh and tell her,

"You didn't fail. You're on wait list." She starts saying,

"But I'm-"

"Look, didn't you ask me if you passed I'd go on a date with you?" She looks up with shy eyes. I give her a knowing smile and continue eating.

"So you think I passed?" I simply say,

"Eat your food before it gets cold." She has a huge grin on her face and begins chomping down all the food around her -.-

"Jiwon, you might wanna slow down or else you'll choke." I say chuckling at her. She looks up and she has a small stain on the side of .

"Um you kinda have something on your face." I say pointing to her left side. She wipes at it with her napkin but doesn't get it.

Jiwon's POV~

Hyun Joong leans across the table and wipes at the corner of my mouth. Our eyes meet for a couple of seconds and I just stare at his brown orbs. He looks away and fakes a cough. I look at him and he's blushing!? :3

"It's hot in here right?" I say with sarcasm. He catches onto my teasing and he gently kicks my foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sry if this wasn't exactly like Playful kiss, I saw that anime/drama a LOOONG time ago and don't remember much of it haha XD Hope you still enjoy it though. Leave a comment PLZ!!!!!!!!!!! <3 hope your days are great and the sun's shining brightly~