Unbroken Love

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

archerstar4444

Song: For a song...? ummm what about SHINee's Lucifer~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdpuGBri89k&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1311654694

Name: Kurono Ayama, 16

Bias/Partner: Lee Taemin from SHINee, 18

 Type Of Story/Genre: Sad but with a happy ending (:

Setting: During the evening/night at in a forest

Plot/ Summary: Kurono has always had a tough life. With her mother and sister dead and her father trying to look for her to get his revenge on what she did to the two most precious people in his life. She's never really had any emotions or expression most of her life. But once Taemin met her he was determind to get her smiling again. [and how that happens is up to you ^^~]

Title: Unbroken Love

Extra: Well I don't really have anything to add... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdpuGBri89k&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1311654694

Ayama’s POV~

“Onee-chan! Mom!” I cried out the minute I woke up. I was gasping for air and held my chest, trying to steady my heart rate.

“It was just a dream Ayama, calm down.” I told myself.

“You wish it was a dream.” I heard a deep voice threaten as my father’s figure emerged from the shadows. He quickly pulled me up by my hair and hissed at me,

“I’ll get revenge on you. For what you did to the two most precious people in my life. You’re no longer my daughter.” He threw me from our window and after I regained conscience, I limped away from my old house as far away as possible.

“A-ayama?” I looked up into the frightened eyes of one of my classmates.

“It’s time for lunch. The teacher said he wanted to see you.” She squealed and scurried away, as if I was a cursed being.

“Ayama? Come up here for a second.” Mr. Cho said, waging a finger at me. I looked at the side of his desk and saw one of my other classmates standing there with a warm smile on his face. I don’t know why he would be smiling, there’s nothing to smile for. Well, at least I think so.

Taemin’s POV~

“Yes Mr. Cho?” Ayama replied with no emotion in her facial expression or tone of voice what so ever.

“It has come to my attention that you are failing this class. Care to explain to me why?” She simply gave him a blank stare and said in a monotone voice,

“I apologize; I’ll do better next time.” Mr. Cho sighed out loud and said,

“You said that last time Ayama. Instead I’m going to help you out. Taemin, would you be so kind as to tutor Miss Kurono?” I nodded sympathetically and Ayama simply looked at me, as if she wasn’t even directly staring at me but the thin air in front of us.

“Are you able to meet up at the nearby library after school today?” I asked her. She gave me a small nod and began walking away. I just assumed that she would be heading toward the lunch room, yet she surprised me when she was instead heading for the back exit of the school, even though it was pouring outside.

“A-ayama? Where are you going?” I ask gently taking her wrist. She stared at my sudden contact with her and then replied,

“The school’s forest in the back, I’m not really welcome in the lunch room.” I gave her a small and sad smile before I followed her.

“I’ll join you. I always wanted to eat in the rain.” I don’t know what came over me, but I knew I was determined to get this girl to smile. I’ve heard about her from all the gossip surrounding Ayama.  No one ever saw her smile; I was determined to be the first one.

Author’s POV~

The two students emerged from the building, away from the protection of the school staff and faculty. Ayama took out an umbrella and Taemin simply pulled over his hood.

The two were walking to a nearby clearing that was surrounded by trees. Ayama was staring straight ahead of her, her thoughts that are usually bare and empty were filled with confusion as to why Taemin was being so kind to her. Taemin was simply staring at Ayama’s small back, thinking up a joke to break the ice and get even the slightest smile from the girl in front of him.

Little did these two know that a figure was following them.

Ayama’s POV~

I stopped dead in my tracks and became very tense.

“What’s wrong Ayama?” Taemin asked behind me, looking around as if expecting an assassin to jump out.

“We’re being followed.” I felt Taemin stiffen behind me and he gently took my hand, something I’m slowly warming up to.

“Come on, let’s head back then.” But before he could move, the figure emerged from the dark trees and stepped foreword.

“Father.” I muttered under my breath, feeling my knees go weak. He smirked and simply said,

“Looks like you got a scrawny body guard. Tell him to get lost. Unless the school wants two students missing.” He patted his pocket and I saw the shape of a gun.

“Taemin, go back and don’t go looking for help or anything, arasso?” I ask.

“Ayama, are you crazy? I’m not-”

“Juust GO.” I hissed and before I could look back, he was already running off. I wasn’t expecting that, a little bit of me hoped that he would stay by my side. Yet, I saw no reason why he would do such a thing.

“Smart boy.” My father commented. I remember reading my old child books of a princess being saved by a prince. I always wondered, when will my knight in shining armor come? As I grew older and more aware, I soon realized that I’m a forgotten princess who was only born to live a broken life.

Taemin’s POV~

She must be crazy if she thinks I’m going to leave her alone with a crazy killer like that. No, I simply ran around so I would end up behind the man. Once I hid behind the trees, I saw his back facing me, as he was slowly approaching Ayama. She made no attempt at running and when she saw me, I put a finger to my mouth to signal her to stay quiet. She had this pleading look on her face that told me how scared she was. Before anything could happen to her, I decided to attack. I ran up to him as fast as my legs could carry him and kicked him with a downward kick.

Ayama’s POV~

Taemin came out so suddenly that neither I nor my father expected such a thing. I don’t know how much strength he had but once Taemin’s kick landed a blow on my father, my father fell to the ground and passed out. I looked up at Taemin and he embraced me in a hug.

“You can cry you know, I can feel you shaking.” He whispered. Honestly speaking, I didn’t realize I was shaking till he told me himself. I’ve never had such kindness given to me in the longest of times. I didn’t realize it but soon enough, my tears blended in with the rain and I sobbed into his already soaked uniform.

Taemin’s POV~

After she slowly settled down, I wiped away at her remaining tears with my thumb and heard myself say,

“I-I’ll protect you.” She had such a confused expression etched onto her face that she asked me,

“What?” I gave her a small smile and replied,

“I promise, if you’re ever in trouble, I’ll be there to protect you.” And for the first time, I saw her give me the warmest smile I’ve ever seen in my entire life. A smile that sent my heart racing.