Can You Love Me?

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

AleexLeeMiller

Hi !I want apply Too :D

1-http://youtu.be/ZN5vHT3_yCs
SHINee's Y.O.U

2-My name : Kim Alex (17) Celebrity ;SHINee's Minho <3 (19)

3-School

4-You choose ;D

5-SUPER SWEET,CUTE,ADORABLE ONE:D

6-Alex is the Jonghyun's Young sister,she visit Jong every 2 weeks for look if something its wrong (Yes she is like a umma...a Little UmmaXD),she have a good relationship with the rest of SHINee except minho,he Ignore her,She think that He Hates her but...Minho hates her or he's Afraid to Open His Heart?

7-Okie Dokie XD

8- I want a Cute kiss scene n3n

9-'Can You Love Me?'

Sorry for my bad english n.n  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://youtu.be/ZN5vHT3_yCs
  

Alex’s POV~

“Yo!” I say peering into the classroom. Instantly Jonghyun and his group of friends turn around and greet me in a welcoming group hug. Everyone except Minho, he just sits at his desk not even glancing over his text book to say hi.

“Hey Jonghyun’s little sister/umma Alex. What brought you here?” Onew asks.

“Checking up on Jonghyun if he’s behaving like I always do. He told me to stop visiting him home, so I thought I’d embarrass him at school.” I replied ruffling Jonghyun’s hair.

“Ne Ne Alex do you have candy?” Taemin asks rocking back and forth on his heels. I roll my eyes at him and say,

“I got you something even better. I have banana milk for you!” he hugs me and goes off skipping with his banana milk.

“Chicken?” Onew asks hopefully.

“I got you fried chicken.” I reply handing him a bag.

“Oh, here Key. I’m done with this month’s issue of Korea Vogue.” I say and hand Key a magazine.

“Thanks. Anything good?” He asks already flipping through the pages.

“Page 27 has a really cute and clean cut suit by some new upcoming designer.” He nods and heads off.

“Oh hey Jonghyun, how are you feeling? Did your cold go away?” I ask and he replies with a sneeze -.-

“Ok that answers my question. I’ll come by today.” I say and before I leave I say,

“Bye Minho.” He nods not even looking in my direction.

Minho’s POV~

“Yah what’s your problem with Alex?” Key asks slamming his hand on my desk as if for emphasis. I shrug my shoulders and reply,

“I have nothing against her.”

“Then why do you ignore Alex-umma?” Taemin asks drinking his banana milk.

“Yeah do you hate her or something?” Jonghyun asks with an amused smirk on his dino face.

“He can’t, hating her is like hating chicken!” Onew piped in.

“I don’t ignore her completely.” I say shrinking behind my desk. The rest of the SHINee members exchange glances and simply walk toward our next class when the bell rings.

“I don’t hate her. I never did.” I mutter under my breath.

Alex’s POV~

“Guys open up it’s me Alex!” I say knocking on their dorm room. Minho opens the door and steps out of the way so I can walk inside.

“Thanks.” I say and he nods as he plops himself onto the couch and continues watching TV.

“Where’s everyone else?” I ask noticing the silence.

“Jonghyun’s taking a nap in his room and the rest of the group went to the mall.” He replied in a monotone voice.

“Is it ok if I use your kitchen?” I ask pointing to the room in front of me.

“Go for it.” He replies and continues to surf the channels. I dropped off some groceries in the kitchen and went inside Jonghyun’s room.

“Ne oppa are you ok?” I ask and see him laying on his bed listening to his iPod. He muffled a cough and said,

“Hey Alex. When’d you get here.” I walked over and he didn’t seem to have a fever. But I still want to make sure he’s 100% healthy.

“I made some of mom’s chicken soup. Interested?” I offer. He nods eagerly, knowing how great our mom’s homemade soup is.

“Okay, give me a minute and I’ll heat it up.”

Minho’s POV~

“Um Minho?” I heard a timid Alex ask me from behind.

“How do you use this and the stove?” She asks holding up a cooking utensil.

“First off, that’s a ladle.” I say and her face turns into an *o*

“You seriously don’t know how to use a stove?” She fidgeted in her spot and replied with an embarrassed,

“Anneyo.” I get up and head for the kitchen with her trailing behind me like a little puppy.

“What did you wanna heat up?” She takes out a pot filled with cold soup and I nod.

“Ok, place the pot on the stove and turn that nob….NO NOT THAT ONE!” I yell when I see her turning the one closest to her instead of the back right one. I quickly push her hand away and turn off the high flame that she started.

“I-I’m sorry.” She said holding her hand.

“Let me see it.” I said holding out my hand. She gently hands me her small hand and I take a quick look.

Alex’s POV~

“You’re lucky you didn’t get burned.” Minho said and started the stove himself.

“Now you just wait until the soup begins to boil.” I nod and follow him into the living room.

Minho’s POV~

Once Jonghyun fell asleep, Alex went back into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

“Need any help?” I ask peering inside expecting a disaster or a mess. I was right -.- There was a soup bubbles all over the floor around the sink and the dishes still had some food stains on them.

“U-um I got it.” She stutters and I see her using the wrong side of the sponge. I gently take the dishes and sponge from her and say,

“How about you’ll dry them? The towel’s over there.” I point to the top cabinet. She nods and I see her skip over -.- She skips back and slips on the water and I quickly catch her by the waist, accidently losing my own balance and falling on top of her.

Alex’s POV~

When Minho fell on me I felt his lips crash into mine so hard that our teeth gently touched.

“S-sorry!” He stuttered and I saw his face turn a bright shade of red.

“I-It’s not your fault.” I replied feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks as well. He quickly got up and offered me a hand.

“Are you ok?” He asks me, not looking at my face directly as if he finds the floor suddenly so intriguing.

“ne Minho, do you hate me?” I ask him out of nowhere. He gives me a shocked expression and combs his hands through his hair in an annoyed fashion.

“Why does everyone think that I hate you? I don’t hate you Alex. Heck, I actually like you. I like you a lot.” He added that last part in a whisper.

 “Y-you do?” She asks relieved and embarrassed. I give her a small reassuring smile and say,

“Yeah. I do.” Her face turns into one huge grin and she splashes me with some discarded water.

“I do too.”

Author's POV~

The next day at school, Alex came by their classroom yet again and was greeted by the SHINee members. With the addition of Minho giving her a smile and wave.

"What happened? Are you two friends now?" Jonghyun asks completely revived from his cold. Minho and Alex exchange a knowing look as Minho wraps his arm around her and says,

"We're better than friends."