I've Always Liked You

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Shinee_istheebest

1.) Song? Uh What about Electric Heart by Shinee- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAL_rx4FJ8

2.) My name will be Lee Minji and my bias would be Jo Youngmin from Boyfriend we're both 15.

3.) Umm Setting is in Seoul, South Korea

 5.) I want a cute/romantic/bubbly story.

6.) My story plot that i want is.. That i have had a crush on Youngmin for a really long time.

So through the next years of my life i change myself to appeal to him, but throughout the the whole time he has liked me also. But just never really said anything because he was shy. But every now and then he gives hints but i was too dumb to notice. And his bestfriend ; Minwoo ends up liking me. So Youngmin kind of feels like giving up. I on the other hand still tries to appeal to him. Youngmin takes photography class so he's always taking pictures in every scene. Make it seem like he takes pictures of other things but really he takes pictures of me. In the end when i confess to him he declines since he is going out already. But when he reaches home he pulls out his scrap book of photos. I am all that is in it. He breaks up with his gf and confess to me. Minwoo in the end understands and me and Youngmin are together. :)

7.) If you do request a one-shot, I would ask that you don't unsubscribe once I finished it, it kinda hurts my feelings TT^TT and once your one-shot is up, feel free to comment on it so I'll know what you guys think ^^ --

Will Do :) I won't un-subscribe.

8.) Nope nothing else. Just good luck and Thanks :)

9.) Umm.. I'm not really good with titles so I'll leave that up to you :)    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAL_rx4FJ8 

Minji’s POV~

 “Psst, Minji! Are you alive?” Youngmin whispered to me across the room -.- We were in the middle of photography class and the teacher was away, so we were forced to write 2 page essay on our view of photography and so on (yeah I’m as lost as you are on that matter…)

“No I’m dead.” I comment with sarcasm. He gives me a thumbs up sign and I could only giggle at his child like behavior. I was finally starting my second page when I saw Youngmin grabbing his chair and scurrying his way next to me.

“Hi, I’m Youngmin, nice to meet you.” He said holding out a hand. I give him a serious face and shake it,

“I’m Lee Minji. Nice to meet you. You know, you remind me of one of my old friends.” He plays along and asks,

“Oh? Who’s he? I bet he’s really handsome and smart.” Youngmin puffs out his chest and winks at me. I giggle and reply,

“Nope, he’s -ugly and a moron.”

“Yah! I am not!” He protests and puffs out his cheeks.

“Of course I would never be that mean to you. Heck I’d never forget you after knowing you so long.” I replied playfully punching his shoulder. He gives me a small smile and I felt my heart skip a beat. Did you realize it yet? I have a crush on Youngmin. I’ve known him for a long time and I always try to appeal to him, to be his ideal girl so he would finally give me a second thought. Yet it’s always been the same, he’s just a guy friend who always jokes around with me.

“Are you wearing make up?” He comments and brings his face extremely close to my own. I knew I was probably as red as a tomato so I quickly turned around and said,

“S-so what if I am?” Honestly speaking, I was hoping it would get his attention ;)

Youngmin’s POV~

I could only smile at how cute she was acting. I poke her cheek and tell her,

“You don’t need any make-up Minji, you’re so pretty with your natural face.” Oh, smooth one Youngmin. She rolls her eyes at me and flicks my forehead in response >.<

“Liar.” She states and continues to work on her paper. And there goes another one of my failed attempts to drop a hint on my feelings. I tried to concentrate on my own essay but found it really hard with Minji sitting next to me. Her hair would occasionally get in her eyes and instead of clipping it back, she simply blew at it and hoped it would stay. She would tap her pencil on her full pink lips when she was deep in thought, and once she got an idea, she would smile like she won the lottery.

Youngmin, you’re such a wuss. You obviously like her.

I could only sigh in frustration. It’s true, I do like Minji. A lot. Yet I don’t have the guts to confess.

I was startled out of my thoughts when the door slammed open and Minwoo yelled out,

“Sorry I’m late! I-where’s the teacher?” He looks around and realizes the teacher was out and heaves a sigh of relief.

“Yo.” He says as cheerful as a daisy and plops down next to me.

“What’s your excuse this time?” Minji pipes in and gives him a skeptical look. I look over and expect a cocky remark from him, yet I find him staring at his shoes blushing a little.

“I got lost, you could say.” He muttered and as soon as Minji looked away, he went back to his usual self.

Minwoo’s POV~

“Yah what was that for!?” I yell in agony, protecting my forehead from another blow. Youngmin places his text book back on his desk and sticks out his tongue at me.

“Come on Minwoo, admit it!” He says and begins to poke me on both my sides.

“Y-yah you know I’m ticklish!” I stutter out in between laughs. He stops harassing me and stares at me like a detective, trying to weasel out the evidence.

“Admit, what?” I ask confused by his stare.

“Come on Minwoo, you’re my best guy friend and you won’t tell me that you like someone?” I felt my ears burning and I looked away.

“H-how do you know I like someone?” I didn’t have to look at Youngmin to tell he just rolled his eyes at me.

“Because every time I bring it up you end up getting all fidgety and stuff. Who is this chick that’s got you head over heels for her?” I sigh out loud and bang my forehead against the wooden desk.

“Minji.”

Youngmin’s POV~

“Oh.” I could only say and I fell silent. The awkwardness engulfed us before I patted him on the back saying,

“Well what are you doing talking to me? Go confess to her!” He’s my best friend after all, I guess I can’t really do anything but give up on her, right?

“E-eh?” He looks at me with such a shocked expression, I thought his eyes would fall out of his head.

Before we could continue our conversation, the bell rung; signaling that lunch was over.

“Sorry man I gotta go to photography class. I’ll talk to you after school.” I said and ran off. I ran into Minji along the way and she told me,

“Class is outside, we’re taking scenery photos.”

Minji’s POV~

“I love it when the sky is this clear!” I exclaim and take a picture of the nearby pond.

“Wait Minji don’t move!” Youngmin exclaims and takes a picture.

“Why couldn’t I move?” I ask confused by his command. He gave me a small smile and replied,

“You were um, blocking the light and it was perfect.”

“I’m glad I could block the sun for you then?” I reply, still confused by his response. We continued like this for about half an hour before we both felt like we needed a break. Youngmin patted a spot on the grass next to him and I took that as I sign to sit next to him. We both lay down next to each other, our backs grazing the soft green grass, staring at the passing clouds.

“Ne Youngmin?” I said almost above a whisper.

“Mm?” I heard him faintly reply.

It’s now or never Minji.

“I-I like you.” I mumbled.

“I like you too Minji, you’re a really nice-” He began but I stopped him and said,

“I um I meant it more than friends.”

Youngmin’s POV~

I slowly turned my head so I could face her and was met by her honey caramel eyes. They had so much meaning and emotion behind them.

“I-I have a girlfriend.”

Why did I just say such a vague lie? I looked at her face, expecting confusion and fury. Yet, I slowly felt my heart crumple to pieces after seeing her hurt expression. She gave out an awkward and cracked laugh before saying,

“I-I see. Mianhe.” I wanted to argue but the bell rang, signaling that school is officially over. Before we could gather our things, I saw Minji running away, not turning back once.

“Aish! You pabo.” I scolded myself, repeatedly hitting my forehead with my portfolio book. I can’t help but stare at it before finally cleaning myself up, and heading home.

“Umma! Appa! Kwangmin I’m home!” I yell and hear no response, just an echo.

“Everyone’s running away from me, huh?” I asked no one in particular. I plopped down on the couch and as I dropped my book bag onto the wooden floor, my portfolio book fell out as if mocking me. I picked it up and gently brushed off any dirt residue before opening it, revealing several shots of Minji. We we’re supposed to take scenery photos, photos of the items given, yet my lens and gaze always followed Minji. The way she has such a natural smile put on her face, the way her eyes always have a gleam of hope in them.

“Tch. This won’t do.”

Minji’s POV~

The next day on my way to school, I bumped into Minwoo.

“Oh Minwoo, mianhe, didn’t see you.” I apologized for literally bumping into him. He scratched the back of his head before replying,

“That’s ok, so how are you?”

“Good, I guess. Not my best day yesterday.”

“Really? What happened?”

“Er, it’s nothing. Forget I said anything.” I stutter and give him a reassuring smile. I saw him flustered a bit and placed my hand to his forehead.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” He turned an even brighter shade of red before yelling,

“I LIKE YOU MINJI!” E-ehh? Ottokae?! I looked at him for a brief second before I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist and I heard an all too familiar voice saying,

“I’m sorry Minwoo, I actually want her to myself.”

Youngmin’s POV~

I couldn’t help but blush at what I just said. Did I really say those bold words?! Aigoo, I should slap myself.

“I see.” I looked up and saw Minwoo have a friendly smile before adding,

“I thought something was going on. I understand. Good luck you two!~” He said before running off to the front school gates. Minji turned around and her face was a bright red color. I shouldn’t be saying anything though, my face was probably even worse.

“Yah Youngmin! Why’d you lie to him like that!“ She asked staring at the ground, slightly pouting. I took a step forward and felt our foreheads touch, so she would stare into my eyes.

“I-I wasn’t lying. I really do like you Minji. Mianhe about yesterday, I just sort of blurted it out. I don’t have a girlfriend, and if I did, I want you to be her.”

Minji’s POV~

I felt my heart racing in my chest, jumping for joy. I then gently poked his cheek,

“Pabo, I’d want you to be my boyfriend too.” I said before I felt his lips slowly come into contact with my own.