I Don't Know-ing

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

missKlover

1.) Molla-ing by Maydoni (I AM SO SORRY I CAN'T INCLUDE A LINK, BUT I'M ON MY SISTER'S LAPTOP... AND SHE DOESN'T WANT ME TO USE HER YOUTUBE, CUZ IT WILL CHNAGE ALL OF HER SUGGESTIONS INTO KPOP)

2.) Chunji - 17
g.nar (lol) - 16
3.) school and mansion

4.) You can choose pics (i know this is a bother, but can u not choose a picture of chunji with the silver hair? if u do it's okay though)

5.) Cute, sad

6.) g.nar's parents died in a car accident and Chunji's family decided to let her live with them, since her parents were close with them. Their house is big, so she gets her own room and bathroom and everything. being a rich family, they have rich people coming every day, having fancy dinners. g.nar is forced to dress up like a barbie doll, and act like she is from their circle. during dinner she usually sits next to Chunji, but never talks to him since she thinks that he is a stuck up (idk why lol). One day after everybody left, g.nar comes down to the kitchen to get something to eat. She finds Chunji there, and tries to ignore him, but it's hard with him starring at her. Then he asks her why she hates him, and she doesn't answer. Tired of her ignoring him he grabs her and kisses her. She is shocked and he exaplains that he has liked her ever since she came into the house.
7.) I will subscribe!
8.) Can you please include the following line when he is confessing to her? -
"I don't know how I started liking you. Molla-ing" (hehe from the song)

9.) I Don't Know-ing

THANK YOU!!! I KNOW YOU'LL DO GREAT! <3  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqyJfF4qTrY

G.Nar’s POV~

“Dear, I think we’re lost.” My umma said to my father as his eyes were still carefully on the road. It was dark out and I was simply listening to my IPod on full blast.

“Should we pull over and ask?” He volunteered. I was exhausted from today and simply wanted to go home.

“How about I use my GPS on my iPod?” I offer. They both turn to look at me from behind and say,

“That’s a great idea G.Nar.”

“Appa watch out!” I yelled and pointed to a truck driving straight at us. There were several car honks and screams.

I woke up feeling a cold layer of sweat sticking my clothes to my body.

“It was just a dream. It’s ok.” I said to myself, believing every word. I wrapped my arms around myself and felt how badly I was shaking. I looked out my window and saw the sun shining brightly. Everythin around me seemed so perfect. There was a quiet knock on my door and Chuji’s mother came in.

“Is everything ok G.Nar?” I gave her a small smile and nod. She let herself in and opened my windows letting the morning breeze waft in.

“You better get ready G.Nar. We have guests coming over. I already prepared clothes for you. Your maids will make your bed, go wash up in your bathroom and come downstairs as soon as possible, ne?” She asks. Yet, before I could even reply, she closed the door behind her.

“Oh god, another dinner. I bet it’s probably with the CEO of LG Electronics or Lee Soo Man.” I muttered. Ever since my parent’s death, I lived with Chunji and his family. They were as rich as anybody I knew and constantly had dinners with rich people coming over.

“Miss G.Nar? I have prepared the bath.” My maid tells me and I simply nod. The warm water welcomed me, waking me up from that dreadful nightmare. Once I stepped out and dried myself I headed for my dressing room.

“Ok, hit me with it.” I said waiting for the dreadful clothes.

-.-

-.-;;

Instantly, three maids came in with three outfits. The first one had a fluffy pink skirt with many frills and a simple white shirt with a bow at the collar. That made me want to puke -.-

The next outfit wasn’t any better. It was a puffy white shirt that looked like it came from a pirate ship and a pair of black dress pants. Great, so I can come out looking like Shakespeare’s sister. Note the sarcasm.

And the last one was a pink frilly, lacey dress that looked like it came from Orange Caramel’s “Magic Girl.” Is there a unicorn nearby that I can punch?

“Which will it be Miss G.Nar?” The maids asked me. Here I am playing Barbie doll yet again.

Chunji’s POV~

Once I saw G.Nar come downstairs, I tried to hold back my laughter, yet a smile escaped my lips. She wore a white puffy shirt and black dress pants.

“Oh my look how adorable you look G.Nar.” My father sated pinching her cheeks. She softly glared at him and I couldn’t help but chuckle in the back.

“Well, shall we all sit down since everyone is here?” My mother announced and we all sat at the dining room table in the grand dining room. As usual, my parents sat at the end of the table along with the guest of honor. G.Nar and I sat next to each other being the youngest yet again.

“Can you please pass the smoked turkey?” She asked pointing to my left. I handed it to hear and realized, that’s one of the first words she ever said to me.

G.Nar’s POV~

-.- That old man. He passed me the salad. Who the heck eats salads?! I want meat! I look to Chunji’s left and saw a juicy smoked turkey. I felt my mouth water. But I didn’t want to ask him. He’s so stuck-up. He has people begging at his feet and he eats like some prissy. I felt my stomach growl and couldn’t hold it in anymore TT^TT

“Can you please pass the smoked turkey?” I ask him with dread. He nods and passed me the plate that disappears in a mere second ;)

Chunji’s POV~

“Thank you all for coming!” My mother bid everyone farewell and instantly kicked off her high heels and traded them for her fuzzy slippers.

“Well, I’m going to go sleep, it’s been an exhausting day.” My father says and my father follows. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink when I saw G.Nar coming in with a pair of short shorts and a tank top.

G.Nar’s POV~

I went upstairs sometime half way through the dinner and changed into something I wouldn’t have to walk around in shame -.-

“Miss are you hungry?” My maids ask me knowing my nature.

“A little…” I add.

“Should I get you something?” She asks already halfway toward the door. I heard the grand door slam, signaling the last guest has left and I reply,

“No thanks. I’ll get it myself.” I walk downstairs humming,

"Food, drink, food!~ Gonna get me some food food food!" and open the kitchen door to see Chunji standing there with a coke can.

I went into the fridge and dug out a piece of cake left over from the tea party from yesterday.

“G.Nar?” I heard Chunji’s faint voice ask from behind. I chose to ignore him. I sat at the small table in the kitchen and began chomping down my cake.

Just ignore his G.Nar. He’ll eventually go away like usual. Just eat your cake peacefully.

Yet it was hard to ignore him when he continued to stare at me. I was finished eating and headed for the sink.

“G.Nar, why do you hate me?” He asks me from behind. I ignore him and place the china gently into the sink and was about to head back upstairs when Chunji suddenly grabbed me, whirled me around, and kissed me!

Chunji’s POV~

After I broke apart from our kiss, I saw her shocked expression and tucked away a stray hair hear her cheek.

“Chunji?” She whispered and I placed my head on her shoulder, inhaling her scent.

“Why do you always ignore me? Did you know I liked you ever since you came into my house?” I heaved out a sigh in defeat. I looked up at her face and she was blushing a deep crimson.

“Wh-why? How?” She stuttered out and I gave a soft chuckle.

“I don’t know how I started liking you. Molla-ing.“ She gave me the smallest smile and gently pecked my nose.

“I don’t know how I started liking you either.”