Our Memories Before The First Snow Fall

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

kpop_luver10

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbuNOXK5I3Y

2)Park Hyun Jae- 18 Lee Seung yeol-19

3)Seoul, Winter time

4)Park Hyunjae:http://upic.me/i/ks/dsc_0437.jpg
Lee Seung yeol:http://media.photobucket.com/image/sungyeol% 20infinite/BridgitSagala/tumblr_l3xwth57MO1qc32n5o1_500.jpg

5)a sad story that kinda has a happy ending to it

6)Hyunjae and Seung yeol have been in a relationship for 2 years but all of a sudden he turns into a playboy, and he starts to cheat on her. She gets heartbroken from this and breaks up with Seung yeol. She later finds out she has cancer and has a month left to live. Two weeks pass by and it starts to become cold and turns into winter. Hyunjae remembers the first time she and Seung yeol met starts to become sad. Seung yeol starts to miss Hyunjae and starts to seek her. All she wants to see is the first snow with her love, Seung yeol.
 

Thx! ^__^  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbuNOXK5I3Y

Seung Yeol's POV~

I was slowly leaning in, smelling the perfume she was wearing.

"Wait, someone's coming upstairs." She says in a panic. I smirk.

"You're just imagining things." I heard a clatter behind me and turned around to see Hyunjae.

"I-" She begins but stops. I thought she would simply run away, but she marched up to the foot of my bed and slapped me across the face.

"We're through!" She stammered and ran away.

"Wasn't that your girlfriend?" The school's queenka asks. I shrug.

"She was getting boring anyways." I said but felt a little disappointment deep in my chest.

Hyunjae's POV~

I didn't want to believe what I saw. I only knew my feet were running away from Seung Yeol's apartment, and I my head was spinning. I felt some tears streaking my face and finally got home.

I told you so, he was acting like a player lately. My inner thoughts circled around my head.

"Honey, are you ok?" I look up and see my mother's concerned face. I wipe away at my tears and manage to choke out,

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I just went out for a walk." She furrowed her eye brows and said,

"But it's cold out in Seoul. I bet snow's even going to come this year." My father came into the room and asked,

"So did you tell her?"

"Dear." My mother says exhausted.

"Tell me what?" I ask confused. They exchange glances and tell me to sit down.

"Remember when we went to the doctors a week ago?" My mother asks. I slowly nod.

"Well, honey there's no other way around this. You have cancer." My father said and my mother broke down and cried on my father's shoulder. The whole room tensed up and I heard myself ask,

"H-how long do I have left to live? 5 years? A year?" I wanted to see the first snow fall with Seung Yeol. My heart started hurting and I remembered, I broke up with him. They shook their heads bitterly and reply,

"You have a month."

Seung Yeol's POV~

Gross. This chick kisses like a dog. Hyunjae was a way better kisser. I stop myself from going on. It's been already two weeks, how long does it usually take for a guy to get over his ex-girlfriend?

"What's wrong?" The girl I'm with asks. I don't even remember her name.

"Sorry I'm not feeling well. Gotta go." I say and head out of her house. I walk past a broken down amusement park. I smile to myself remembering how me and Hyunjae first met, 2 years ago, on the ferris wheel.

"Aish what am I doing?" I ask myself. I miss Hyunjae. I try calling her.

 Anneyong! This is Hyunjae~ I can't get to my phone right now but-

Where is she? I mean, is she home? The weather report said it was gonna snow, so she couldn't be outside. I can't take this. I miss Hyunjae. I know what I did was wrong. I call her one last time and she doesn't pick up. So I decide to run over to her house.

Hyunjae's POV~

I look at the caller ID. It's Seung Yeol. It hurts seeing him call me after we broke up. I decided to reject the caller. Why does he want to talk to me? Does he wanna get back together? That's such a lie. Even if he did want to get back together, I don't think I can take him back after all he's done. Maybe he'll change? That's another lie I've been feeding myself.

"Honey, someone's calling you." My mother says. I look at my side and see my phone ringing again. Seung Yeol. What does he want? I resist the urge and turn off my phone. I don't wanna hear his voice.

"Hyunjae, your father and I are going out for a bit." My mother calls form downstairs and I hear the door closing.

Seung Yeol's POV~

Man it's cold out. I hope someone's at the Park residence. Maybe they'll have hot chocolate :3

"Annaseyo?" I call out when no one answers the door bell. I decide to knock a few times. Nothing. I was about to ring the door bell again when Hyunjae suddenly opens the door.

"Oh, hey I was just about to call you." I say trying to sound casual. She looks really tired. She has dark circles under her eyes, and I think she even lost some weight. I hear a car honk and look behind me.

"Hey look, the first snow of Seoul.'' I comment.

Hyunjae's POV~

 No. This was not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to see the first snow fall. I look at Seung Yeol's warm honey eyes and remember the laughs we had.

"Can I come in? It's kind of cold out here on your porch." He says shyly. I nod and he comes in.

"So where are your folks?" He asks noticing the emptiness.

"They went out for a bit." I say coldly. I don't want to get too comfy around him.

"So why are you here? What more could you possibly do?" I ask with no emotion. He takes my hands and I pull them away.

"I miss you Hyunjae. A lot. I know what I did was bad, but I can't stop thinking about you. How we met, your smile, and how you always managed to cheer me up when I was sad."

Seung Yeol's POV~

For a second, I saw her give me a weak smile. But then fear and sadness overtook that.

"Too late now. I won't be around for much longer." I raised an eye brow.

"Are you planning on moving?" She cringed and whispered,

"I have cancer. Well had, it's progressed a lot. I only have about half a month left to live." I felt my chest tighten. Is she joking? I wanted to hug her but her folks came into the room.

"Oh Seung Yeol, we haven't seen you around much. How's Mr. and Mrs. Lee?'' Mrs. Park asks.

"Good." I reply not taking my eyes off of Hyunjae's face.

"Hyunjae, your father and I just got back to the hospital. We have some good news. turns out if you go to chemotherapy, you can live about a year longer."

Hyunjae's POV~

How is that any better? I'm going to die form cancer anyways. I felt something warm on my cheek and see Seung Yeol's hand caressing it.

"Please let me be a part of your life form now on. I want you to live a fulfilling year." I felt tears brim my eyes and I noticed something. I do wanna live. Not only for mom and dad, but for Seung Yeol too. I nodded and my father asked,

"Are you staying for dinner Seung Yeol?" Seung Yeol took my hand and nodded.

* Hey guys, SHINEErice here, I'm so sorry I haven't done my usual ninja updates >.< School has been hectic and I haven't really had time or energy left to update. But guess what? I'm back ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed my oneshots so far. (P.S. Hope I didn't lose too many of you subbers since my absence XD)