Water War

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Weiiss

1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8tfa7ztBHU&playnext=1&list=PL692F404784E36FD1 - Breathe, G-Dragon

2.) "The girl" - Mariana Masalow; 19. Kwon Jiyong; 23

3.) Summer vacation, Seoul.

4.) http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/Haku-X-Miku/DSC_0293.png / http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/Haku-X-Miku/DSC_0439xx.jpg - It's the same person, believe it or not xD

5.) Comedy Romance, with an awesome happy ending :D kukuku.

6.) Mariana, a weird'ish girl from Thailand, finally gets her over to Korea for the first time, on a summer vacation trip with her friends; Mish (Patrice), Wendy and Julie. Mish being from Norway (but, is originally from phili), Wendy from Malaysia & Julie from Denmark, which is the country Mariana lived in for 13 years before moving back to Thailand again. She has a great respect for musicians, like Big Bang, they were the first Korean music artists she listened too when she was about 13 years old. Going to a water land, of somekind, because she loves water she wanted to have fun with her friends and swim like there were no tomorrow. But for some odd reason there weren't that crowed as she thought, but she didn't think further. Dressed in a one piece, black from her elite swimming days, shorts almost reaching her knees, ashamed of her body, even though her friends tried to pull of the shorts, she fought it... (I'm so bad at stuff like this! QAQ)

7.) -Subs FOREVA-

8.) .. Skinshipping for the win! xD She's a little shy.. but, is a little tomboy'ish as well, and slightly compatible - A sore loser _w_

9.) Have fun and make it up yourself! :DDD  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8tfa7ztBHU&playnext=1&list=PL692F404784E36FD1  

Mariana's POV~

"Yah stop dragging me!" I yell in protest as my friend ractically toss me onto the pavement. I jump up and look around me. Seoul water park?

"What are we doing here?" I ask. Wendy places her hands on her hips and says,

"Every since we got to Korea, all you did was buy Big Bang Albums and that's it." Julie adds,

"We came here to have fun, not listen to kpop 24/7." I fidget around and say,

"Ok sorry, I promise to be more involved this time."

"That's the spirit. Let's head inside?" Mish offers. We all lock arms and skip inside like some wierdos XD

"How come it's not crowded? Isn't this like, a big attraction for Seoul?" I ask looking around at the almost deserted water land.

"Probably because it's a Tuesday, everyone's usually busy today." Mish says matter-of-factly. I nod and look around.

"Wow this is actually pretty cool-" I end up bumping into some guy in shades.

Jiyong's POV~

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" I ask concerned. I got lost from the other Big Bang members (even though it was their idea to come to this Water Land thing -.-) and ended up colliding with some girl.

"It's ok, my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said and took my offered hand. I ended up slipping and falling on top of her! Oh god, to make this encounter even worse, our lips brushed against eachother TT^TT

Mariana's POV~

Ehh?! Did our lips just? Noo TT^TT I wanted my first kiss to be with G-Dragon/ Kwon Jiyong, His sun glasses fell off and I saw Jiyong in front of me?!?

"Y-y-you're-" I began but e covered my mouth with his hand. Please don't tell me I'm dreaming this! I realize he's shirtless and I feel lightheaded noticing how close we are. Skinship >.<

"Please don't say anything, even if there's a small crowd, I can still be found out." He whispers putting on his sun glasses and cap. I nod and he releases me.

"I'm Jiyong, and you are?" He asks.

"M-Mariana Masalow ." He chuckles and my heart skips a beat.

"Nice to meet you, sorry I uh, fell on you earlier."

Jiyong's POV~

She gave off an adorable giggle and replied,

"It was more my fault since I ran into you." I was about to ask her about her oversized black shorts when a group of girls called her over.

"Sorry, my friends are calling me. It was um, realy ncie to meet you." She said and I nodded. Once she ran off I looked to my right and see T.O.P patting my shoulder.

"What was that movie scene I saw a second ago?" I roll my eyes at him and flick him.

"Yah, where were you and the other members?" He points to a nearby row of lawn chairs -.- Oh.

"So what up with her outfit?" He asks pointing to Mariana. I shrug.

"Shame, she's actually pretty cute yet hides herself under that black parachute." I chuckle and drag him toward the other members.

Mariana's POV~

"So what was that about?" Julie asks pointing to Jiyong. I blush and reply,

"Nothing, I just bumped into him by accident." Wendy swims by and says,

"He looked cute, from afar anyways." I blush even more and offer a swimming contest.

"Not fair! You know you'll win." Mish says pouting.

"Fine, I'll just swim by myself." I say and swim away.

As I was simply floating on my back, two water balloons attack me. I look around and see Mish and Wendy holding a bucket of water balloons! Oh, it's on!

We chased eachother around and I was down to my last balloon. I look around and see a hat peaking from a corner of the water playground.

"I got you Julie!" I shout and hit her. Score! The target turns around and it's ... Jiyong?! I could cry right there T^T

"Ah! Sorry ! (again) I thought you weere my friend and um- I'M SO SORRY!" I bowed and heard nothing. Will he hate his number one fan now? I wanted to look up and see his face but was too scared to. Suddenly a water balloon shoot the top of my head. I look up and see Jiyong smirking.

"Payback." He says and runs away before throwing one last water balloon at my stomach.

Jiyong's POV~

Mariana's friends offered a game of water wars. The members agreed and we hunted down one another. That's when Mariana attacked me from behind.

I ran once I saw Mariana chasing me. She had this evil gleam in her eyes and I ran away for my life O.o

"I'll get you Jiyong!" She screams and throws multiple water balloons at my back. I see safety and run toward it.

"Now!" I yell and everyone (Mariana's friends and the Big Bang members) come out from hiding and attack Mariana.

Mariana's POV~ 

I thought I would have a heart attack when I saw them all. I screamed as a flood of balloons hit me.

"Ok Ok I surrender!" I say dropping my own water balloons. They all high five eachother and I take out a water gun.

"Just kidding!" I yell and attack them all not even holding back. Suddenly a pair of hands wrap themselves around me an lift me in the air.

"I caught her!" Jiyong yells and I feel all self consciene realizing how he's close to me again. He's probably thinking how heavy I am TT^TT

"Punish her!" Julie yells and runs over.

"How?" Seungri asks innocently.

"Kiss her!" Wendy yells winking at me. I blush and felt a pair of soft lips coming in contact with my cheek. This was probably the best day I ever had at Seoul.