My Cute Stalker Girlfriend~

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

not_me 

 -- One Love - Super Junior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOf6iKqguA

-- Yoon Soochan (me) - 18
Kim Key(SHINEE) - 19

-- Key's a year older than me. I've been stalking him for a long time little did I know that he likes me too. One day he asked me to go out with him and brought me to the amusement park and at the end of the day, he brought me to the riverside where we spent time alone... he then confessed that he liked me eversince the day he noticed that I've been following him...
-- A cute story full of clumsiness and a happy ending.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOf6iKqguA
 

Soochan's POV~

I know I shouldn't be following him. Not only do I have a paper due tomorrow, but I have loads of homework. Not to mention how I'm not even supposed to be stalking anyone! Oh no, he's looking my way! Act natural!

Key's POV~

I can't help but chuckle when I saw Soochan hiding behind the newspaper stand. She's so cute sometimes. I begin walking again and see Soochan scurrying behind me, trying to keep up with my pace.

Soochan's POV~

"Soochan wake up!" My friend nudges me awake.

"Huh?" I mumble picking my head off of my desk. I look around and see Key laughing at me. Wah~ So embarassing.

"Did you pull an all nighter again? How long did you stay up to do your homework?" My classmate asks me. I blush. I followed Key around for most of the day and once I got home, I had to stay up pretty late to finish my homework.

I look over at Key who's not even acknoledging my presence. Why does my crush cause me so much trouble? -.-

"You look like a panda." My friend says poking my eye bags.

"Thanks guys, that really helps my Key situation."

Key's POV~

Once the bell rang I just gathered my things and suddenly collided into someone.

"S-sorry." She says and I look up to see Soochan. I give her a warm smile and say,

"Don't worry about it. No harm done. Are you ok?" She nods and we help eachother gather our things.

"So what was up with you falling asleep today?" I ask trying not to sound like I've been watching her all day ;)

"It's...complicated. Too long of a story you could say." She replies giggling. This is my chance!

"Wanna tell me about it after school? We could go to the amusement park."

Soochan's POV~

I look up at him and he's smiling. Did Key just ask me out?!

"Do I take that as a yes?" He asks chuckling. I nod so hard I thought my head would fall off.

"Great, I'll see you at the front gate once school ends." He says and waves. I run off to my last period class trying to hold in my happiness. I can't help it so once the halls are clear, I yell out,

"He asked me out!"

Key's POV~

I was in the middle of taking an algebra test when I heard Soochan yell through the halls,

"He asked me out!" I tried to hold back my laughter along with the rest of my classmates. Once the bell rang I headed for the gate, smiling that I'll finally get to know my cute little stalker.

Soochan's POV~

"S-so which amusement park are we going?" I ask trying to start a conversatoin. He smiles and winks at me. I hold in my squeal. I can practically imagine my red blushing face.

"It's a secret." When we arrive I can't help but smile. This was actually the first time I've ever been at an amusement park.

Key's POV~

I held the urge to hug Soochan when I saw her cute face smiling. She looked so innocent when we got on our first roller coaster.

"Is this the one that goes upside down and loops?" She asks energetically. I nod and she cheers. I can't help but laugh at her child like self.

"Is it scary?" She asks thinking about it. I grab her hand and say,

"You can scream all you want to, it makes the ride more fun. if you're scared you can hold my hand ne?" She blushes and nods.

Soochan's POV~

The camera took a funny photo of us once we got off the ride. In the photo you see both Key's and my eyes closed screaming our heads off.

"Wanna keep it?" he asks, I nod. As soon as I get home I want to find a nice frame for it. We went on a bunch of more thrill rides and it was soon getting dark outside.

"Are you hungry?" he asks. I don't want to impose on him, he's probably annoyed of me already.

Key's POV~

She hesitates answering me. But I soon hear her stomach rumbling and I chuckle.

"Come on, I know a great restaurant near here." I take her hand and lead her to the riverside. The best part is that the weather tonight is actually warm with a small breeze every now and then. We sit outside and order.

"The view's really nice." Soochan comments looking at the riverside. I nod and simply stare at her beauty. She has a nice jawline, milky skin, soft nose, and eyes that seem to make you want to smile.

"So why did you fall asleep in class today?" I ask remembering my excuse to take her on a date. She blushes and says,

"I got home late yesterday. I had to stay up the whole night finishing my homework." I nod and a smile creeps upon my lips.

"Why were you out so late? I know I was out late yesterday too, I was shopping." She blushes and mumbles,

"I've been following you for w while now Key. Sorry." I heard her the first time but I can't help but want to ,

"Sorry I didn't catch that." She takes a deep breath and looks at me saying,

"I've been following you around lately because I like you Key." I knew that already but for some reason, when she said it herself, my heart began racing and I couldn't help but blush.

Soochan's POV~

Wah you pabo! Soochan why did you confess?! Aish, he probably thinks you're a wierd stalker now. I don't even dare to look at him.

"I follow you around too sometimes." I hear him say and I look up. He's scratching the back of his head and I ask,

"Why?" His ears begin turning red and he says,

"Because I like you too." A smile crept across my face.

"Really?" He nods and gives me a small smile.

"So this is really a date too?" I ask. He chuckles and says,

"Yeah, my first one too." I'm shocked.

"Really? Same here. It's my first time too." We both exchange glances and laugh.

*Hope you enjoyed your oneshot ^^ I hope to see a comment from you so I could know whether you liked your onehsot :D