I...Um....Sort Of...Like You....A Lot

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

MissKpop99

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU Hello-SHINee

2)Yang HyeMi-15 Choi JongHyun(ChangJo)-15

3)Seoul,Carinival

4)Yang HyeMi:
http://weheartit.com/entry/7967562
Choi JongHyun(ChangJo):
http://i1.jpopasia.com/celebrities/1/307-changjo-plto.jpg

5)Cute and Happy Story with a really cute ending(or normally cute)

6)HyeMi and ChangJo have been friends since 3rd grade and still are friend in High School.They are on break and ChangJo wants to take HyeMi out and wants to confess that he likes her.That day HyeMi decides that she will confess at the carnival where they go on the ferris wheel.They ride a lot of rides and have lots of fun together.When they get to the ferris wheel and get to the top at midnight ChangJo tries to confess,but keeps messing up.So HyeMi tries to confess her feelings for him since she likes him too and succeeds.She gives him a kiss on the cheek and they enjoy the rest of their day with each other.When ChangJo walks her hoem right before she leaves he gives her a surprise.(I hope you can think of something for the 'surprise')

8)HyeMi doesn't call ChangJo by his real name but by ChangJo and the soemthing can you make it really sweet or cute or romantiic..or ALL lol thanks if you do put all.

9)Can you choose for me hehe~!Have fun makign the title though :)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU 

HyeMi's POV~

"Can you believe it's finally break?" I ask with excitement. Chang-Jo chuckles and playfully punches HyeMi.

"Just don't go partying every night." I puff out my cheeks and flick him.

"Yah you're the one who's always taking me to those parties."

Chang-Jo's POV~

"I'm not taking you to any more parties because all the guys keep eyeing you." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" HyeMi asks confused. I blush and shake my head.

"Nothing. So what are your plans for this break?" I ask. She makes an adorable thinking face and replies,

"Nothing really what about you?"

I wanna confess to you that I like you and I'm hoping you do too. Aish pabo! what am I thinking?!

"Same. So do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I heard there's a new carnival opening up around here." She grabs both of my hands and jumps up and down excitedly.

"Really?! I love carnivals!!" I blush realizing she's holding my hand. Maybe confessing to HyeMi this break won't be such a bad thing.

"I knew you would. So tomorrow let's meet around here at....let's say noon?"

HyeMi's POV~

I felt my hands getting a little sweaty and I released Chang-Jo's hands. Come on HyeMi, confess to him already!

"Chang-Jo?" I ask. he gives me a crooked grin and I blush.

"C-can you believe we've known each other since 3rd grade?" God HyeMi, why are you such a chicken?! I face palm myself and he replies,

"It's been a long time hasn't it?" I nod meekly and we part ways promising to see each other tomorrow. Wait. Does this mean it's a date? :)

Chang-Jo's POV~

"Yo!" HyeMi calls from behind me. I turn around and see her waving to me.

"Hey she's cute." I hear passerby's commenting. I pout thinking, why does everyone hit on my HyeMi?! Wait, she's not MINE.....yet ;)

"Did you wait long?" She asks.

"Nope, ready to go?" She nods eagerly and we head off to the carnival. Along the way our hands continuously bump again each other's knuckles and I feel a tinge of hope and fear. Just take her hand, it's not that big a deal. When I finally mustered the courage, HyeMi yells,

"Ice cream!'' I look to where she's pointing and see an ice cream stand.

"Want some?" i ask. She nods eagerly and takes my hand, running at full speed toward the stand.

HyeMi's POV~

When I was finished eating my ice cream, I saw the first ride I wanted to go on.

"ne Ne Chang-Jo can we go on that one?" I ask pointing to the ride that goes up and down, spins, and does a loop-de-loop. He pales at the sight and asks,

"Are you sure you don't wanna go on that ride?" He points to a kiddie ride -.-;

"Is little JongHyun scared?" He knows I never call him by his actual name unless I'm teasing him. He blushes and says,

"Yah! Fine we'll go on that one." Yay! i win :p Now, when will I confess?

Chang-Jo's POV~

Once we got off of our 7th thrill ride, I actually had a blast. The adrenaline of the ride and hearing HyeMi's joyful screams. At one point, HyeMi even got scared herself and clung onto me XD But everytime I wanted to confess, the ride began and I found myself screaming my head off -.-;

"Wow, look at that." I say pointing to all the rides turning on their neon lights. HyeMi stares in awe and I wave my hand in front of her face.

"You ok?" She blushes and nods.

"So where do you wanna go to next?'' I ask. She looks around and her eyes light up.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?" She asks. I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Sure. Two please.'' I say to the ticket lady.

"No problem. So you two youngsters a couple?"

HyeMi's POV~

Please ahjumma, just let us go in peace TT^TT

"Well not really. I mean we're really good friends but um." Chang-Jo stutters. Our cart comes up and we climb inside.

"Wah~ Look how pretty!" I exclaim when we're about ten feet into the air. I try to stare at the beautiful scenery but it doesn't help me. My heart's pounding out of my chest and my eyes end up drifting back to Chang-Jo.

"Um HyeMi?" He calls. I turn and give him a small smile.

"What is it Chang-Jo?"

Chang-Jo's POV~

I feel my heart bursting out of my chest TT^TT Why does she have to make me more nervous by giving me such a cute smile?!

"Well I-I want t-to tell you s-something." I stutter. Smooth Chang-Jo, smooth -.-

"I actually have something to tell you too." HyeMi says blushing. She's sitting so close to me that I can feel the heat emanating from her body.

"Well Um...I...Um......Sort of.....Woah!" I began but the cart started rocking back and forth. HyeMi got frightened and wrapped her hands around me. I began blushing but managed to stutter out

"It's probably form the wind." She nodded and looked up and me. She has such a nice jawline, clear honey eyes, and milky white skin.

"I um....HyeMi? I kind of umm." I finally said the words I like you but the nearby clock rang midnight and ate up my confession TT^TT

"Sory? I didn't watch that." She says confused.

"Never mind. Forget it." I say giving up. It's pointless, I might as well begin buying twenty cats and live alone TT^TT

"Well, can I tell you something too?" She asks barely above a whisper. I give her an encouraging smile and nod. She surprised me by leaning over and pecking me on the cheek.

"I like you."

HyeMi's POV~

I was scared to loo kat his face. What if he doesn't like me? I look up and see his blushing face.

"Chang-Jo?" I say shyly. She snaps back into reality and a smile creeps onto his face.

"I um I actually-" He was interrupted when the cart abruptly stopped and we were forced to get out for the next couple. We walked home when I asked,

"Can I hold your hand?" He looked my way and almost tripped over a crack. I giggled at his clumsiness.

Chang-Jo's POV~

"Can I hold your hand?" HyeMi asked and I was on Cloud 9.....until i tripped and ruined the moment -.- I heard her giggle beside me and I held out my hand.

"Thanks for taking me to the ferris wheel. I had a fun time.'' She said and began turning her door until I called,

"Wait! Um I have a surprise." She gave me a confused look. I pulled her by her wrist and leaned in.

HyeMi's POV~

I felt my heart rate go up when Chang-Jo's soft lips came in contact with my own. When we broke apart, he scratched the back of his head and said,

"I...Um...Sort of....like you.....a lot." I giggled and he blushed even more,

"Y-yah what's so funny?" I gently tap his chest and say,

"Pabo, you have you say I like you too since I confessed first." He blushed and I waved good bye to him. A couple of minutes later I heard Chang-Jo yelling,

"She likes me too!" I giggled and went inside.