Vanilla Kiss

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

bestb2st

Hi hi hi again :D Can I apply (again)? kkk~

Song: Infinite - Nothing's Over (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg)
Characters:
- Name: Cho Youngmi
- Age: 19
- Partner: L Infinite
- Partner's Age: 19
Setting: Ice cream store and teddy bear museum.
Picture: Can you make one for me? XDD
Genre: Cute, sweet, fluff, happy end!
Plot: It's up to you~ But I want to have a 'vanilla ice cream kiss' with him XD
Title: Vanilla Kiss. It's up to you :D

Thank you so much before XD  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L's POV~

"Come on dude, I DARE you." Hoya says nudging me. I look over at Youngmi.

"Anyone but her." I say scowling.

"Why not? She's super cute and the second prettiest girl in our school." Hoya says holding back a laugh.

"Please help save the ones in Japan!" Youngmi yells. -.-

"Yeah but she's a total wierdo." I comment.

"It was a dare dude. Take it or leave with a punishment." Hoya says. I sigh and nod.

Youngmi's POV~

"Oh L, would you like to donate to the Red Cross?" I ask once I see L in my view point. He smirks and says,

"Sure." I squeal and take out a form for him to fill out. I hand it to him but he shakes his head.

"What? It's just a piece of paper." I say wondering why he's acting like it's a bomb.

"I'll donate $1,000.00. On one condition." I could practically imagine my eyes popping out of my head. $1,000?!

"What's the condition?" I ask.

"You go on a date with me to the teddy bear museum." O.o Did our school's kingka just ask me out on a date to....the teddy bear museum?!

L's POV~

God the embarrassment TT^TT I look over at Hoya and he's on the floor laughing like some idiot -.-

"So what do you say?" I ask Youngmi. Please say no.

"S-sure?" I hear her say.

"Is that a question?" I reply trying to make a joke out of it. She giggles and says,

"Yes I'd like to go on a date with you to a pfft..." She holds back her laughter -.- "...To the teddy bear museum." Someone shoot me now. No. Better yet, shoot Hoya first, then me :3

Youngmi's POV~

"Wahh~ So cute!" I comment when we walk toward the museum. I see several kids running past us. I can't help but giggle at the fact that we're practically the only teenagers around here.

"Having fun?" L asks.

"Oh yeah, this was what I dreamed about. Note the sarcasm." I say and he chuckles. I was lost in thought when I found myself staring at L's face. I can see why he's our school's kingka. He's handsome, smart, and funny.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asks. I blush and look away.

"N-no you're good."

L's POV~

I chuckled at her embarassment. She really is cute. I looked over at her small frame and was in awe myself. Her plump pink lips, her honey colored eyes, her milky skin.

"Do I have something on my face now?" She asks giggling. I blush and shake my head.

"Wahh! Look at that!" She exclaims out of the blue and points to a beat up teddy bear sitting in a corner. O.o Ok scratch that, it's a MONSTER teddy bear. It's probably 7 ft. tall!

"I always wanted a big teddy bear." I hear Youngmi mumble. I look over at the gift shop and see several giant teddy bears.

"Want one?" I ask pointing to the store. She smiles and says,

"You don't have to." I take out my wallet and grab her hand.

"No it's ok. I want to."

Youngmi's POV~

Once L bought me the giant teddy bear, he offered to go to a nearby ice cream shop.

"Two vanilla's please." He ordered. I raised an eye brow at him.

"How did you know I like vanilla?" L makes a funny thinking face and points to the teddy bear.

"He told me." I smile and raise the teddy bear in the air.

"Oh did you now?" L comes over and nods the teddy bear's head. We both lock eyes and end up laughing.

"So do you want the money for Japan now or later?" He asks out of nowhere. Oh yeah, this was just a pretend date so I could get a donation from him.

L's POV~ 

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask noticing her already half melted ice cream.

"Nothing." She replies in a monotone voice. I look at her and she seems so distant.

"You sure? The ice cream's really good."

"I don't really want it." She says quietly. Did I do something wrong? Why is she so sad now? I gently reach over and take the teddy bear from her hands.

"What's wrong Youngmi-unnie? Tell Mr. Vanilla all about it~" She gives me a small smile.

"Mr. Vanilla?" She asks. I nod and she gives me a small laugh.

"Ne L?" She asks.

"I'm Mr. Vanilla." I say. She smiles and says,

"If you want you can take me home, I mean this date was so I could get a donation remember?" I frown. She's still on that? I look at her and felt myself leaning in.

Youngmi's POV~

Eh? I was thinking that he would agree and take me home, yet he leaned in and kissed me! Kya, his lips are so cold yet, they taste sweet like vanilla.

"Wh-what was that for?" I ask confused and feel the blood rushing toward my cheeks.

"I think L likes you." L says imitating his Mr. Vanilla voice. I blush and smile.

"I like L too. Can you tell him that Mr. Vanilla?" I ask looking at Mr. Vanilla.

"I think L heard you." L says and we both laugh.

L's POV~

"I thought you didn't want your ice cream?" I say looking at Youngmi slowly eating what's left of her ice cream cone. She blushes and replies,

"It's good so I want it now." I chuckle and ruffle her head.