My Sleepy and Not So Secret Confession

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

MikaLikesPie
Song: Make Love-Big Bang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGM29cK5z2U

-Song Mika-19
Kim Jonghyun (SHINee)

-Mika and Jonghyun are childhood friends, and then when Mika is 13 she gets a boyfriend named, Dong Yongbae(Taeyang [I have nothing againist him x.x]). Then on their one year anniversary, she found Taeyang cheating on her. Mika heartbroken cries about it to Jonghyun, and Jonghyun comforts her and sings her to sleep, and when he thinks Mika is asleep, he confesses to her that he likes her, and what he didn't know was that Mika was still awake but had her eyes closed. The next day, Mika broke up with Taeyang, still shocked, Mika went to the park where Mika and Jonghyun first met and started thinking about all the time he was there for her. Mika then realizes she likes Jonghyun too. After a few months, Mika tell Jonghyun she heard him confess that time and tells him, she likes him too. They start to date and they are very happy.

-A cute story with hearatbreak, but a happy ending (:

It's at school(Finds out Taeyang's cheating), Suzuki's residence(Joghyun comforts Mika), at the park(Mika tells Jonghyun she heard him confess his crush on her)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGM29cK5z2U

Mika's POV~

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me before I collapsed in front of the Suzuki residence. I saw his siloutte opening the door and lifting me bridal style inside his house.

"God Mika, what happened?" My tears blurred my vision before I muttered,

"Yongbae  was cheating on me. I saw him making out with another girl at his apartment." Jonghyun simply places me on his couch and says,

"I'm gonna head into the kitchen. Are you hungry?" As if on cue, my stomach growls. I can't help but feel a stab in my heart, we were supposed to have our special one year anniversary dinner.

"You must think I'm stupid." I mumble to myself. Jonghyun walks in with a steaming bowl of tofu soup.

"Kamsahamnida." I say. He chuckles and says,

"Are you gonna be ok Mika?" I wipe away the remains of my tears and say,

"Yeah, sorry you had to see me like that."

Jonghyun's POV~

"You mean like this?" I say and give her my most exhaggerated sad face. She giggles and playfully punches me.

"Yah, I didn't give you the right to make fun of me." I bow my head and say,

"Sorry Miss Mika. How can I make it up to you?" She gives me a sad smile and says,

"Comfort me. I could really use a friend right now." It hurts knowing she'll never see me more than a friend. Wait, stop it Jonghyun! She just went through a lot, don't think about yourself!

"How can I cheer you up?" I ask kneeling on one foot as if she's a princess. She makes her best thinking face and brightens up.

"Sing for me that one song. I forgot the name..."

"Make Love by Big Bang?" I ask smirking. She ndos like a little kid and places her head on my lap.

Mika's POV~ 

I love hearing Jonghyun's voice. It's so soothing and it'll help me get my mind off of Yongbae. He begins humming the tune and soon his voice comes out. I shut my eyes trying to get a sense of the song. I didn't realize I dozed off :d

Jonghyun's POV~

As soon as the song ended, I saw Mika breathing evenly and her eyes were shut.

"Silly, you're not supposed to fall asleep on me." I whisper. I gently lift her head and place it over a pillow. She gently stirs but eventually goes back to sleeping. Whew. I tuck away a stray hair and hear her mumbling,

"Yongbae, why?" as a tear escapes her eye. I can't help but cringe knowing how much pain she went through.

"I'll always be here for you Mika. Always. Saranghae." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

Mika's POV~

I had a wierd dream, I saw Yongbae leaving me. I kept mumbling,

"Why Yongbae? Why would you leave me? Yongbae, why?" I woke up when I noticed my face itching. Some of my stray hairs must be tickling my nose. I can barely see Jonghyun in front of me since the room is so dark,

"I'll always be here for you Mika. Always. Saranghae."  He whispers and kisses me on my forehead. Wait. WHAT?!

He covers me with a blanket and leaves the room. Why does my head hurt so much? I felt some tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

Next Day~

I marched right up to Yongbae.

"Morning Mika." he says smiling. The nerve of him.

Jonghyun's POV~

Ouch. I watched the whole thing happen. As soon as Yongbae came into Mika's view, she marched up to him and slapped him hard across the face. I swear I saw a red hand mark on his face at lunch today.

"Y-you know Mika, you didn't have to slap the guy." I stutter. She gives me her death glare and I shuffle away from her. I do NOT want a red hand mark across my face, thank you very much.

"Ne, do you want to go get ice-cream later?" She asks.

Mika's POV~

Jonghyun gives me a crooked grin and ruffles my hair.

"Sure, it's a date then." I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat at that moment. After school we went out for ice-cream.

"Two please. One vanilla and one chocolate." Jonghyun orders. I get the chocolate and he gets the vanilla like always.

"So how was school today?" I ask him.

"Let's see, a girl confessed to me." I roll my eyes at him.

"You always get girls to confess to you." I say. He puffs out his chest and we both begin to laugh. It's true though, on Valentine's Day he always get's a boat load of chocolates and cards. I can see why though, Jonghyun's really handsom, athletic, smart, and his voice can get any girl's attention. He has a strong jawline, he's strong, when he pouts it makes you want to hug him, and when he smiles, you can't help but want to fall into them.

"Am I really that handsom?" He asks and I blush. Why am I looking at him like that?

"Ne Mika, your ice-cream's going to melt if you don't eat it soon. Aish! Look it's already dripping!" He says and pulls my ice cream cone towards his mouth. He off a giant chunk and I can't help but blush even more.

Jonghyun's POV~

I look over at Mika an she's...blushing?

"Y-yah! Look what you did you dino-head! You practically ate all my ice-cream!" She says and pouts. I chuckle and say,

"If you want you can have some of mine." She shakes her head and begins eating her ice-cream like a little child.

"Indirect kiss." I mumble to myself.

"Sorry?" She asks. I shake my head,

"It's nothing. Wait." I stop her.

"What now? You're not getting anymore of my ice-cream." I chuckle and wipe at the corners of with my own hand.

"You had some ice-cream silly." She blushes from embarassment and looks at me with her big brown eyes. I really wish she wouldn't do that because it makes me want to kiss her so badly.

Mika's POV~

Once Jonghyun and I split, I went to the nearby park. I remembering how we used to play in it when we were little. Jonghyun and I actually go way back. I remember how he's always managed to help me when I'm in need of a friend.

"God Jonghyun, why are you perfect?" I say to myself. Am I really falling for him?

Jonghyun's POV~

Mika's been acting really wierd lately. At first I thought it was because of Yongbae, but she's been over him for a couple of months now. I sigh thinking how I can cheer her up.

I look at the corner of my desk and see a note. I look around and see Mika waving at me. I can't help but smile.

Wanna hang out after school today? :)

~Mika

I look over at her and give her an O.K. sign. It's been a while sicne we hung out,

Mika's POV~

"So how's your mom and dad? I haven't really talked to you in a while." I say trying to start a conversation. We ended up laughing the whole way to the park.

"Why did you wanna go here?" He asks me. I honestly don't even know myself. My feet just dragged me here.

"Oh wow, they still have the monkey bars!" Jonghyun exclaims and runs over.

"Yah! You're going to break them for the little kids because of your fat self!" I say giving him a merong sign. He pouts and says,

"Says the girl who ate two bags of king sized chips a second ago." I blush looking down at my feet.

"You ate 3 you fatty."

Jonghyun's POV~

"Ok how about this, we'll see who can jump off the wings the farthest. Whoever loses has to..." I think of a punishment and Mika jumps in saying,

"The loser has to confess to the winner a secret." I blush thinking about my feelings for her. I hold out a hand.

"You're on, I have longer legs than you!" I say as she shakes my hand. She gives me a cocky grin and says,

"Not really." We both jump on the swings and start.

"You go first." She says after about ten minutes. I nod and jump.

"Ha! I can jump farther!" She yells. I thought I jumped pretty far. I was lost in my own thoughts and didn't even bother to move when she yelled,

"Watch out!" She falls on top of me and we start laughing.

Mika's POV~

"Aish, Jonghyun! You're supposed to move ya know." I say giggling. I look down and see that he's blushing.

"S-sorry! I'll get off of you." I say realizing the position we're in,

"So who's the loser?" He asks. I look and realize I jumped the same distance.

"Rematch?" I ask. He looks horrified.

"You just landed your two-ton self on me and expect me to jump AGAIN? Cruel Mika, cruel." I throw my hands up in the air and ask,

"Than what's your idea?" he thinks. I blush and take a deep breath.

"I heard you confess to me when I broke up with Yongbae." I close my eyes expecting a scolding.

Jonghyun's POV~

Aish pabo Jonghyun! I try to avoid her gaze because if she sees me blushing she'll know I still love her.

"Wh-what's your secret?" She asks. I take a deep breath and mumble,

"I still like you, like I did before."

"What?" She asks me.

"I still like you, like I did before."

"Dude speak up!"

"I STILL LIKE YOU, LIKE I DID BEFORE!" I scream and cover my face with my hands. I take a peak at her and she's...smiling?!

"Y-yah, why are you smiling?" She hugs me and says,

"I think I like you too pabo." Ehh??

'Wait, you think?" I ask and we both begin laughing.

"Yeah, I like you Jonghyun. A lot." We lock eyes and I lean in kissing her.

Mika's POV~

When we walked back home, arms locked, I couldn't help but ask.

"So does that mean we both lost? I mean we both confessed something, so does that mean we both lost the game?" he chukles and says,

"Yeah we lost, but we both won something even better."

*Hope you enjoyed your one-shot ^^ Feel free to comment on how you felt about it :D