You Are My Shy Boy

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

oppa_saranghae21

1.Song: Secret - Shy Boy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6KVm5cRWw
2. Name: Park Samantha(20) Parnter: Kim Sunggyu (21)
3. Setting: Seoul University
5. Cute, sweet, and funny story please! :D
6. Summary: One day on campus she was walking around the music department. She saw a him dancing by himself in a empty dance studio. She was amazing that how he could dance and how he loves it. While he was dancing he saw someone at the door which suprise him because he never told anyone about dancing. It causes him to trip and fell. She rush over to help him up. Both of their eyes met. She couldnt help it but to look at his handsome face. She started to blush but couldnt look away. He snapped out of the stare between thm and quickly leaves. She was still there, standing and confused at his actions and left. He goes outside and intanstly thinks of her. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and he was completely fall in love at first sight. Days later he found her sitting outside near the campus garden. He bough up his courage and went to talk to her. He apolgize on running out on her. She simply nods and smiles. He started to said something but keeps on stuttering and gets shy. She giggled at him for being shy and knowing that he's trying to asking her out. She ask him out. He was completely shocked at what she had say to him but then smiles ear to ear and agrees.
9. Can you make a title for me? Please and thank you!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for oneshot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6KVm5cRWw

Samantha's POV~

"Hello is anyone in here?" I ask around the music department halls. No answer, just the sound of my voice echoing off the corridors. I look through the music section and can't help but stare in awe at all the music instruments laid out. I look over at the conductors seat and graze my fingers along the music stand that contains all of the music sheets. I was lost in my own thought when someone decided to blast through their own remix of songs.

"Aish~ Who's playing that loud music!" I mutter to myself and march off to the powerful beat heard from the next room.

"Eh?" I stop short when I look through a dance studio door and see a guy by himself. Who is he? I see him stretching to the loud obnoxious music I heard earlier. He soon changes the music and begins dancing some of the most powerful and sharp dance moves I've ever seen.

"Is he a student majoring in dance? Everyone around here seems so serious when they take the classes." I wonder. I continue to admire his dance skill and can't help but look at his facial expressions. He seem to love dancing so much.

"Wah~" I say a little too loudly. I quickly cover my mouth but too late, he already caught me staring and our eyes locked for a minute. He was in the middle of what seemed to be a complicated dance move before he fell flat on his face.

Sunggyu's POV~

"Wah~" I hear a quiet female voice coming from outside. I look toward the door and see some girl staring at me through the glass door.

"Woah!" I stuttered before I tripped over my own two feet and landed on my face -.- I heard a persons footsteps coming toward me and heard a girls voice ask me with concern,

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!"

"Y-yeah. I'm ok-" I was caught off mid sentence when we locked eyes. She had these really pretty honey colored orbs that just seemed to draw me in.

Samantha's POV~

He's so handsome up close. He has a nice jaw line, deep chocolate colored eyes, and he has this shy expression on his face. I could feel my face heating up just by staring at him, yet I couldn't look away. He broke away our gaze and I could still feel my burning cheeks.

"I-" I began but noticed him grabbing all of his stuff and running out of the room, leaving me dazed and confused. Who was he?

Sunggyu's POV~

The minute I left the school building, I could still feel my heart racing from my encounter with her. Who was she? She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But I'm still flustered. How did she know about me dancing? I never told anyone about it and yet she was watching me like a fan. Why is my heart beating so loudly?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish!" I yell in agony and hit my forehead on my desk. >//////< Ok not the smartest idea I've come up with.

"Hey are you ok Sunggyu?" My friend asks me. I nod and rub my forehead. Yup, there's gonna be a bruise there tomorrow.

"You sure?" He asks one more time. I sigh and give him a reassuring nod. How can she still be in my head? The whole time for the past few days, all I could think about was that one girl I met at the dance studio. I went there again the next day but she didn't come. What was I thinking? She would come again after I ran out on her like that? It's not like she would fall in love with me when we just met. What was it called again? Love at first sight?

"Hey Sunggyu! Come one man snap out of it!" My friend yell snapping their fingers in front of my face.

"What happened?" I ask. They roll their eyes at me and point to the nearby wall clock.

"Classes are over. We're gonna head out. Wanna tag along?" They ask.

"No thanks. I wanna clear my head." I tell them. They shrug their shoulders and walk out. I look outside the classroom window and see how bright the weather is. I don't think I'm going to miss out a day like this in the dance studio.

Gahhh!! What is she doing here? I ask hiding behind a nearby tree. I spot the girl from the dance studio sitting on a bench outside the campus garden. Wait. Why am I hiding behind a tree like some stalker?! I look to my side and see a little boy tugging at the hem of my shirt.

"No Yoogeun! Come here! Get away from that weird man." His umma says -.-

Samantha's POV~

"But mommy! That boy hiding behind that tree was starring at the pretty noonim!" I hear a little boy cry as he points to me. His umma apologizes to me and they leave. I look to my right and see the same boy who was dancing at the dance studio, hiding behind a tree. How cute~ My heart begins racing once I see him coming towards me.

"Um A-Annasseyo." He says stuttering a bit. I give him a small smile and reply back.

"Eto, do you remember me? Form the dance studio?" He asks in a timid voice. His ears are turning a bright crimson red and he keeps fidgeting. I nod and can't help but be amazed at his shyness.

"Of course. You're dancing was amazing." I comment. He blushes and scratches the back of his head.

"Thanks. But I-I wanted to apologize for um, running out on you like that." He says and bows formally. I wave my hands in front of me and reply,

"Oh don't worry about that. No harm done really." He gives me a relieved smile and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"I-I-I'm Kim Syunggyu by the way. But you don't have to call me by the Kim name! I mean it's ok if you want to though...Um, just call me Sunggyu. Wh-what's your name?" I giggle a little bit and reply calmly,

"I'm Park Samantha. My friends call me Samantha though, not Park." My heart skipped a beat when I heard his cute chuckle.

"S-so.....U-um I was wondering Samantha, do you um I mean you don't have to. But I guess it would be nice if you....um you and me....I mean." He begins but stutters and I can see him frustrated with himself. I giggle at his personality before I finally ask him something we both wanted to ask the other since the encounter at the dance studio.

Sunggyu's POV~

"Ne Sunggyu, are you busy this weekend? I know a great theme park near campus." Samantha offers with a smile. Wait. Did Samantha ask me out?! No, I'm probably just imagining things. She gives me a pitiful smile and adds,

"Just the two of us. A date?" I can't hide my shocked expression and that only makes her giggle even more.

"R-really?" I ask her making sure. She gives me a reassuring nod and I can feel my smile growing from ear to ear. I nod eagerly and reply with a childish grin,

"Yes! I mean...I'd really like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this cutesy oneshot!!! Leave a comment below ^^