Wedding Bells? : Ch 9

A Youngmin Love Story

 

3 months have passed and Chizuru was getting closer and closer to delivery day, but not quiet yet. We all tried to spend as much time with her and comfort her. Even though what happened in my family was sad, we had to move on and keep the good things in mind. Kwangmin then came up to me and the guys asking if taking Chizuru to the theme park with us was a good idea. We all agreed with each other and said it was a good idea. 
 
The next day we all got into the van and drove to the theme park. Me and Youngmin were sitting in the back holding hands and the other guys fell asleep. Very quietly we both laughed and I kissed him on the cheek. Once we got there Jeongmin yelled "WooHoo!! Lets go!!" and ran out of the van first being the crazy, loud person he is. We got in the theme park and the first thing we wanted to do is go on rides, but then forgetting Chizuru was pregnant, she wasn't able to go on fast rides. The only ride she was able to go on to was the haunted house. So we all decided to go with her. Once we got to the haunted house we sat in the cars and went inside. All the guys were laughing because they thought us girls being scared was the most funniest thing in the world. Except Youngmin and Kwangmin. During the whole ride I held Youngmin's hand tightly and in front of us i saw Kwangmin holding Chizuru in his arms. 
 
After we got off the ride we all walked to a place where there was a large fountain and the peaceful sound of birds. We sat down on the benches and Kwangmin was standing up. His hands were shaking and we all noticed he was nervous about something. "Are you ok Kwangmin?" Chizuru asked. Kwangmin then went on one knee and held out a small box with the most beautiful diamond ring. " I know there are many things going on right now and we can't get married. But after this is over........ Chizu..... will you marry me?" Chizuru had the biggest smile on her face and tears were running down her face. She got up and said "Of course I will!"  Kwangmin then got up and put the ring on her finger. They both looked at each other and kissed. 
 
Jeongmin then yelled "yea!!!!!!!!!!!!" All of us then started laughing at Jeongmin. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I looked at Youngmin and thought to myself "Why can't we be like that? Doesn't he love me enough to do things like that?"