I Do Love You: Ch 10

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Youngmin knew what I was feeling during kwangmin's proposal to Chizuru. He looked at me and said " You know I love you right? Getting married doesn't mean anything to me It's just a signed piece of paper. That doesn't show how much we love each other." In my opinion getting married meant alot. But I didn't wanna make him angry so I just said "ok." and gave him and big hug. Youngmin gave out a smirk and kissed my head. 
Then Minwoo turned around with his curious eyes and saw me and Youngmin standing next to each other. "Hey Youngmin! When are you guys getting married?" said Minwoo. Suddenly everyone turned around and was waiting for an answer from us. "Were not getting married." said Youngmin. " So then you don't love each other?" Minwoo said. Everyone had shocked faces, even me and Youngmin. I honestly didn't know anymore. It seemed that Youngmin lost interest in me. I didn't wanna say anything either because I didn't wanna ruin Kwangmin's proposal with Chizuru. So I said "Of course we do!" and I kissed Youngmin's cheek.
Later that day we went back home. It was already 8:00. Once we got inside I went up to Youngmin. "Can I speak to you in private?" We went up to his room and he locked the door. "What is it?" he asked. "This might sound weird but have you lost interest in me?" He had a shocked look on his face. "Are you nuts?!? I'll never lose interest in you, and I never will. What makes you think that?" I looked up at him and said "Never mind lets just go back downstairs." "No!" he yelled as he hugged me tightly. "I don't want you ever to think things like that." and for some reason I yelled back at him for the first time. "THEN WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO MARRY ME?!?!" 
He gave me a serious look and pushed me against the wall. He went in to kiss me. This probably went on for 10 minutes, I wasn't really sure. Before he kissed me I tried to resist him but I gave in. After when we pulled away he hugged me and whispered in my ear " I'm scared." I then asked him "What are you scared of that won't make you marry me?" Small tears ran down his face " I don't wanna lose you." I whispered back in his ear "You wont."