Family Sorrow's : Ch 7

A Youngmin Love Story

 

After Kwangmin and Chizuru walked in we bonded, we danced to some music,and we ate good food. Then it got late and the guests left the house. After they left, all of us decided to sit on the couch in the living room and watch a movie. But near the end of the movie I fell asleep. But right when the movie ended I woke up again but I stayed still and pretended I was sleeping. Youngmin then looked at me noticing I fell asleep (but I actually didn't). So he carried me to his room and put me on his bed. He put the blankets over me and tucked me in. He then kissed my cheek and was about to walk away until I said "Please sleep with me Youngmin?" He turned back went under the covers with me and laid down next to me hugging me from behind. "I love you" I said. Youngmin said "I love you too." Then we both fell asleep together.
 
Then in the morning both of us woke up facing each other. We Looked at each others eyes for a good 5 minutes and he gave me a hug. When both of us went down stairs everyone was there and was starring at us. "What are you looking at?" said Youngmin. Jeongmin with a big smile on his face asked "After the movie what did you guys do?" We both looked at each other and looked back to Jeongmin. "Nothing. We went to sleep. Is there a problem here?" Said Youngmin. Jeongmin said "Nope. No problem at all." and then winked at us. While Youngmin and I were eating breakfast I said "I wonder what he thought happened." Youngmin said "You don't want to know. He's just being the dirty minded person he is."
 
Then the home phone rang and Hyunsong answered it and yelled "Christine!! Its your mom! She wants to talk to you! I walked in the living room where the phone was and grabbed the phone. "hello?" My mom didn't answer back. All I heard was crying. "Whats going on? Is everything ok?" "No. Nothing is ok. This isn't very easy to say but, you know how your father had troubles breathing because of his lung problem?" "Yea? What about it?" "Well he wasn't feeling very well last night so I called the ambulance to pick him up and once he got there he just stopped breathing." "What?!?! Is dad still alive?!?!" "I'm afraid not sweetie. I love you" Then my mother hung up. My heart stopped and I dropped to the ground on my knees. My face was full of tears and I would not stop crying. He was one of the people I loved the most. I regretted not having to spend time with him much and I hated myself for that.
 
Then when Hyunsong noticed I was on the floor he yelled out "Guys!!!!! Come here!!" Everyone rushed to the living room. Youngmin saw me on the ground crying. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. Everyone was gathered around me to see what was going on. "Whats wrong Christine?!?" Youngmin said while still hugging me. I was crying so much I couldn't even respond. After half an hour and I was able to speak but still had tears running down my face, Youngmin wiped my tears on my face "Can you tell me whats wrong? I really care about you and i wanna know whats going on." I looked at his face "My dad passed away last night." I cried even more and he held me tighter. "Were going to get through this together. I promise."