The Last Chapter: Ch 25

A Youngmin Love Story

 

I panicked and I didn’t know what to do. I’v never felt so much pain in my life. Youngmin didn’t care if he was in his PJ’s, he just cared about me being ok. He ran in the hall in the house and yelled “Guys!! Wake up its an emergency!!! We have to leave now!!” Everyone got out of there rooms. Kwangmin and Chizu walked out of there room with tired eyes holding the baby twins. Jeongmin walked out of his room while pulling up his pants, Donghyun walked out forgetting to put a shirt on, Hyunsong walked out zipping up his pants, and Minwoo  came out buttoning up his shirt.

Youngmin then held me by the shoulder and helped me downstairs and into the van with everyone els. Me and Youngmin stayed in the back of the car as he held my hand. His other hand was put on his lap as he was clenching his fists. I knew he was really worried and terrified. The pain was too strong and I tried to think about how everything was gonna be ok and me and Youngmin would live a happy life. 

Once we got to the hospital I was taken to the emergency and rushed to the delivery room. Youngmin kissed my forehead before I went in the room and said “I love you.” I was laid down on the hospital bed in pain. It felt as if someone was ripping something out of my stomach. It took an hour of pain just to deliver. It was 4:00 am. I died that early morning. Mine and Youngmin’s baby was delivered. Unfortunately I didn’t make it. My spirit had left my body. I went to the waiting room as the nurse had told them I didn’t make it. Youngmin fell on his knees and tears were running down his face. He did not say one single word. I sat next to him on the floor and kissed his cheek. 

He did not know I was there and he did not feel my kiss. I was also in tears knowing that I was no longer with him. Also the others started to cry and conforted Youngmin.

Three days later Youngmin was taking care of our baby girl alone. As i wished he named it Young-hae. Everyone in the house was quiet and wouldn’t say a single word. Minwoo hated silence and left to go to the movies with his girlfriend Adriana. Every night Youngmin would cry and try to kill himself but was always watched and stopped by the group members. He always seemed depressed. But Young-hae always seemed to give him a smile on his face and remind him of me. I kissed my child on the forehead and kissed Youngmin on the lips before I rose to heaven. The’ll always be in my heart.

-The End-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most people voted for a part 2 so here it is!!!! ^w^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/266448/a-youngmin-love-story-life-after-you-left-me-youngmin