The Big Day: Ch 19

A Youngmin Love Story

 

While I slept I dreamed about my life with Youngmin. Us in the future. I dreamed that we were happy together and very close. I dreamed that we had kids and lived a happy life until I was woken up by Youngmin at 6 in the morning. " Hey Beautiful. We have to wake up early. We have a big day ahead of us." Youngmin said as he kissed my forehead. 
 
I got up and changed into a sweater and sweat pants. As I was about to walk out the door of Youngmin room he yelled out " See you down the isle!" as I smirked and walked downstairs. Chizuru was downstairs waiting for me and we both walked out the house and into the van that would take us to the salon. Once we got there we got our toes and nails done and had a great time. We talked and talked. We even caught up a bit in life. We then got our hair and makeup done. It was almost 9:00 and we had to be at the church by 9:30. We changed into our dresses and walked outside. 
 
But outside waiting for us was a huge white limo. We got inside and there were coloured lights on the ceiling and champagne on shelves and a mini fridge. It was like we had our little own party in a car. Once we got to church the limo driver opened the door and we walked out. Standing outside was Donghyun, Hyunsong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo.
 
Hyunsong linked with my arm and asked " You ready?" and I said " I was born ready." and threw a smile back at him. Then Donghyun linked arms with Chizuru and since her dress was very long Minwoo held the back. And Jeongmin.......well........ All he had to do was hold rings and smile like he always does. We slowly walked inside the church and the song was playing. The song I never thought I would hear in my life. 
 
As we slowly walked down I looked strait at Youngmin. He smiled at me and winked his eye. Just like when he looked at me at his concert when we first met. I looked at the side of the pews and saw my mom in tears of joy. Seeing her made me wanna cry. Once we reached the front Hyunsong and Donghyun let go of me a chizuru and we stood next to Youngmin and Kwangmin. Minwoo let go of Chizuru's dress and Jeongmin just stood there holding the pillow with our rings. Chizuru faced Kwangmin and I faced Youngmin. 
 
I looked strait into Youngmins eyes. We said our vows and promised to love each other for the rest of our lives. So did Kwangmin and Chizuru. We both did vows at the same time. Then later Jeongmin gave us the rings. Youngmin placed mine on my finger and I placed his on his finger. Also Kwangmin and Chizuru did the same. Kwangmin put the ring on Chizuru's finger and Chizuru put the ring on Kwangmin's finger. Then at the end the priest finally said "You can now kiss your brides." I looked directly at Youngmin with no hesitation and he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. 
 
Everyone it the pews cheered and clapped the family and friends were there. I wish I had this moment for life!