Together Forever: Ch 8

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Yesterday I cried all day and Youngmin would always comfort me. He was beside me twenty-four-seven. Even today I have moments where I would still cry and Youngmin would come to make me feel a bit better. This morning my mother called me again and told me that my dad’s funeral would start tomorrow morning. But in the meanwhile I didn't wanna be alone at home. So Youngmin allowed me to stay at his place any time I want. Youngmin tried many things so I could keep my mind off of what happened. We would be in the living room sitting on the couch sitting next to each other and playing video games. I would have my head on his shoulder and he would kiss my cheek. He even canceled fan meetings for me when I clearly told him not to. But that still didn't take my mind off of it.
 
Even the guys would try to cheer me up. This morning they made me animal shaped pancakes with chocolate chips. They knew it was my favorite food but that still didn't cheer me up. I felt miserable. After a while I fell asleep on the couch and youngmin came in and was about to ask me if I wanted to order pizza but found me asleep. He gave out a small giggle and said to himself “not again.” He bent over and kissed my forehead. After that kiss I woke up. ” Well look who woke up. Sleeping beauty.” said Youngmin. He brushed his fingers through my hair and kissed my lips. “How are you doing?” he said. ” I miss my dad.” I said, and I started to cry again. He sat down next to me and hugged me tightly and said ” Do you want me to go to the funeral home with you tomorrow morning?” I nodded my head and put my head on his chest while hugging him. I felt like I was at home. I place where I belonged. A place where I was loved. His heart.
 
That night I slept with him again. But in the morning he woke me up. “We have to get dressed to go to the funeral home.” I got dressed, I wore my black clothing, and we left. when we walked out of the house there was a taxi to take us there. When we were in the taxi I was still tired so I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep until we got there. We were about to walk through the funeral home doors. “Are you ready?” he said. “yea, I’m fine.”  We walked through the doors and there were different rooms. I held Youngmin’s hand and walked into the room my dad was in. There was a long path way that leaded straight to my dads body. The closer we got to my dad the more I would cry. We stopped and we stood in front of my dad’s body. In my mind i tried talking to my dad then I walked up to his body and kissed his forehead for the last goodbye. I turned around and I saw Youngmin crying also. “Why are you crying? You barley know my dad.” I said. “I feel your pain and I hate seeing you when your sad. I Love you Christine. We’ll be together forever and what ever happens we’ll stick together and we’ll get through it together.”